• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone mentioned whether Lebron could pass MJ if he won 6 rings somewhere in this thread and I'd just like to mention that Lebron is 10th in active NBA players in minutes played which is nuts for his age. I think he has maybe 2 finals runs left in him as an alpha dog so even if he got to 6 it would probably be as the 2nd or 3rd option at some point.

As far as the Chiefs are concerned, they probably have about a 2 year window and then they'll probably have to bottom out for a QB. I think they are one of like 15 teams that could win next year so Im going back to my Journey song.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only imagine. I'd rather watch reruns of fuckin' meeeechegan football than that show.
If we're talking RichRod era michigan, I'll watch that all day. Cue the Benny Hill theme song.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone mentioned whether Lebron could pass MJ if he won 6 rings somewhere in this thread and I'd just like to mention that Lebron is 10th in active NBA players in minutes played which is nuts for his age. I think he has maybe 2 finals runs left in him as an alpha dog so even if he got to 6 it would probably be as the 2nd or 3rd option at some point.

As far as the Chiefs are concerned, they probably have about a 2 year window and then they'll probably have to bottom out for a QB. I think they are one of like 15 teams that could win next year so Im going back to my Journey song.
To be fair, Jordan had the same number of rings at Lebron's age as he does, and Lebron takes way better care of himself than MJ did.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're talking RichRod era michigan, I'll watch that all day. Cue the Benny Hill theme song.

Speaking of really shitty football I hope Jimmy Jam doesn't have 1 of those creepy recruiting sleepovers in Ohio. He's really a fuckin' weirdo.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of really shitty football I hope Jimmy Jam doesn't have 1 of those creepy recruiting sleepovers in Ohio. He's really a fuckin' weirdo.
I'm just as mortified at the parents who let it happen.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

been wanting them to that like FOREVER. don't get me wrong, I like who we have, but Alex is only going to give you so much...

that's one tradition in KC that's gone on for DECADES. drafting a solid franchise QB. and so the story continues...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir

They just told me it was the biggest mistake I was making in my career. And that right there was my motivation."

thanks Pat! :)

What was he supposed to say?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I'm concerned their band can march directly into Lake Michigan.

surprisingly back in my college days they actually came out here and performed. I have to admit they were QUITE good...

now the Trojan fight song is better, but Michigan wasn't bad...:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been wanting them to that like FOREVER. don't get me wrong, I like who we have, but Alex is only going to give you so much...

that's one tradition in KC that's gone on for DECADES. drafting a solid franchise QB. and so the story continues...

A franchise QB? "What the hell is that?"

-
signed: Cleveland Clowns organization

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually just read an interesting article. Because of how high the cap is going up- all the way to 94 million- the Cavs could make moves to get under the tax apron in order to facilitate a sign and trade.

IF Durant wanted to leave- and not screw over the Thunder totally- and RW wanted to team with his former UCLA buddy Love...maybe we could find a way to make it happen? ;)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surprisingly back in my college days they actually came out here and performed. I have to admit they were QUITE good...

now the Trojan fight song is better, but Michigan wasn't bad...:lol:

I can't believe those assholes in ann arbor can do anything good.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A franchise QB? "What the hell is that?"

-
signed: Cleveland Clowns organization
They know exactly what they are, they just avoid them like the plague when building the roster.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Jordan had the same number of rings at Lebron's age as he does, and Lebron takes way better care of himself than MJ did.

Outside of the Smoking, Boozing, Slapping the shit out of teammates and womanizing, Jordan took excellent care of his body.

Joking......But, MJ was no slug, physically.

Lebron is just a Mandingo.

* waves arms frantically*

I'm black, I'm Black!!

:lm:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the equivalent of letting your son spend the evening drinking Jesus juice with Michael Jackson at Neverland Ranch.

it's kinda like when my daughter was born. you should've SEEN me practically SKY walking and saying over and over "i got me a DAUGHTER..."

then after that I put my arms down and said "i have a daughter. DAMMIT'...

Status
Not open for further replies.