• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA championship: Celtics vs Mavs

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. My favorite is the fat old wrinkled fuck who threw rocks at buses with black kids telling everybody Luca is just an exceptional shooter because he watches the NBA every May and June. Tell us again about the great Joe Mazzula, you fucking choad.
So once again a Philthy idiot proves you can spout nonsence around the world in an instant.

These are not my quotes on what a pure shooter is. You can Google for yourself.

"In modern basketball, it can be the point guard, shooting guard, or small forward. Two great examples are KD and Melo. I believe Melo is a more pure scorer because he is not outrageously tall nor lengthy. He just has a wet jumper and uses his body well to create space to score.

"Great shooters are often called pure shooters because they have a smooth, free-flowing shot or a soft touch. Some players think a pure shooter is naturally gifted - born that way."

"A pure shooter is one who is mechanically sound and consistently accurate. Shooters who are not mechanically sound have a tendency to be streaky and have shooting slumps."

Got to love FightinPhilthIdiot and the others who think there is an actual definition of a pure shooter.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahaha! How can it not? Mass Holes are the most racist sports fans in America. Your comment is like Joseph Merrick saying “They can’t get over this Elephant Man shit.”

fyi: yes yes … they may well be … and they deserve all the condemnation that comes to them …

but not from Philly Phans … no Ph*ckin’ way

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So once again a Philthy idiot proves you can spout nonsence around the world in an instant.

"In modern basketball, it can be the point guard, shooting guard, or small forward. Two great examples are KD and Melo. I believe Melo is a more pure scorer because he is not outrageously tall nor lengthy. He just has a wet jumper and uses his body well to create space to score.

"Great shooters are often called pure shooters because they have a smooth, free-flowing shot or a soft touch. Some players think a pure shooter is naturally gifted - born that way."

"A pure shooter is one who is mechanically sound and consistently accurate. Shooters who are not mechanically sound have a tendency to be streaky and have shooting slumps."

Got to love FightinPhilthIdiot and the others who think there is an actual definition of a pure shooter.
IMG_4611.gif

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fyi: yes yes … they may well be … and they deserve all the condemnation that comes to them …

but not from Philly Phans … no Ph*ckin’ way
Uhhhhh…from everybody. Shit, fucking Selma, Alabama gets to talk shit about Boston being a hot bed of racism bwahahaha!! What are we fucking doing here?!?!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

75% free throw shooters are not consistently accurate.

And that is a definition from a website.

Anyone in basketball knows what a pure shooter is.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And LOL.

Your “defintion” uses modern basketball, and outdated positions in the same sentence.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool story.

Link to that web site?

I pulled the first three hits when I Googled it.

Three different definitions.

But yeah You and anyone in basketball knows what the definition is. SMH

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LOL.

Your “defintion” uses modern basketball, and outdated positions in the same sentence.
LOL, not my definition. Careful you're starting to venture into the worls of PhilIdiots

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story.

Link to that web site?

I pulled the first three hits when I Googled it.

Three different definitions.

But yeah You and anyone in basketball knows what the definition is. SMH

I know what a pure shooter is. I don’t need to look up a definition.

If you think Luka has a chance to be “the best pure shooter in history”

Then you don’t know what a pure shooter is.

Quit while you are impossibly behind.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you sure? He went and consulted the Funk and Wagnells dictionary and nobody can define it. It’s a paradox wrapped up in an enigma. Nobody knows what a pure shooter is. The holy trinity is an easier concept for people to wrap their heads around.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pure shooter is kinda like pron...can be hard to define, but you know it when you see it.

Guys like MJ, Kobe, and Luka are great scorers, not pure shooters.

Guys like Ray Allen and Steph Curry are pure shooters.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure shooter is kinda like pron...can be hard to define, but you know when you see it.

Guys like MJ, Kobe, and Luka are great scorers, not pure shooters.

Guys like Ray Allen and Steph Curry are pure shooters.

Apparently not all of us do.

Luka is a good shooter. Could even be a pure shooter in the future.

But he isn’t there.

Like you said, Reggie Miller, anyone in the Curry family, Larry Bird, Steve Kerr, Klay Thompson, Mark Price, these are just a few examples.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently not all of us do.

Luka is a good shooter. Could even be a pure shooter in the future.

But he isn’t there.

Like you said, Reggie Miller, anyone in the Curry family, Larry Bird, Steve Kerr, Klay Thompson, Mark Price, these are just a few examples.

… at least add Jerry West … he’s still warm for kryst sake