• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA championship: Celtics vs Mavs

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Tatum has a big game tonight will they give him the MVP even though Brown and Holiday are both more deserving?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of talk about Luka I see. I saw this earlier. In the last decade the 3 worst blow by percentages by a player on defense in a series were Luka in the 3 series he has played so far. Hurt? Yeah, but still.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon guys.

Hella talented offensive player.

Steph Curry is the purest shooter of all time. Luka can’t catch him. It isn’t close.

Curry: career 42.6% from 3 on 9.2 attempts per game and 91% from the line

Luka: 34.7% from 3 on 8.6 attempts and 74.7 from the line

Not comparable.
Note I said could.

Not sure why Luka struggles so much from the line? I haven't shot a ball in years and I could still likely hit 60%.
LOL. One series ago, everyone was calling him "the real MVP". He's not breaking down, he's playing hurt and his roster is outclassed by the Celtics. The Celtics lapped the entire league this season and have been the huge favorite all season.
Yes so many were calling him the real MVP. He's an offensive stat hound not an MVP.

He's 25 and averages playing about 65 games a year. He's out of shape and fades late in games. Can't play D. He's 25, he's not miraculously all of a sudden going to play an entire season. His numbers will dwindle. Unless he gets on the Brady diet sooner rather than later.

Teams will watch and learn how Boston has worn him down. His road ahead will not get easier unless he makes some dramatic changes.

You and others can crown him a fantasy MVP all you want.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a bit of an overreaction? Does have his team in the Finals out of the tougher Western Conference. They don't sniff the play in without him IMO.
Overreaction to your comments or mine?

My 6th man comment wasn't meant to be negative. I just feel in a few years time if he continues on his current path, any contending team he may be on would be lucky to have him coming off the bench. I can't see him sustaining 38+ minutes without some changes. But he could be VERY effective in a reduced role.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Step on their throats and win by 40 tonight

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overreaction to your comments or mine?

My 6th man comment wasn't meant to be negative. I just feel in a few years time if he continues on his current path, any contending team he may be on would be lucky to have him coming off the bench. I can't see him sustaining 38+ minutes without some changes. But he could be VERY effective in a reduced role.
your comments...assuming we are talking about Doncic.

a lot of criticism for a guy who is the biggest reason his team is in the Finals but happens to be losing to a team who has mostly steamrolled through the playoffs.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mass Holes are the fucking best. It’s one thing to know fuck all about what you’re talking about. It’s another thing to know fuck all and to think that you’re a cross between Auerbach, Dean Smith and Coach K. Garbage sports fans.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note I said could.

Not sure why Luka struggles so much from the line? I haven't shot a ball in years and I could still likely hit 60%.

Yes so many were calling him the real MVP. He's an offensive stat hound not an MVP.

He's 25 and averages playing about 65 games a year. He's out of shape and fades late in games. Can't play D. He's 25, he's not miraculously all of a sudden going to play an entire season. His numbers will dwindle. Unless he gets on the Brady diet sooner rather than later.

Teams will watch and learn how Boston has worn him down. His road ahead will not get easier unless he makes some dramatic changes.

He struggles from the line because he is not a pure shooter.

Pure shooters make free throws look easy.

I haven’t crowned Luka anything. You said he can be the best pure shooter ever and he can’t.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note I said could.

His plus minus is best on 0 days rest and over 40 minutes. Sure bud.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mass Holes are the fucking best. It’s one thing to know fuck all about what you’re talking about. It’s another thing to know fuck all and to think that you’re a cross between Auerbach, Dean Smith and Coach K. Garbage sports fans.

I’m a cross with aurbach, Jim Calhoun and Dan Hurley….

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an invention the internet was. It allows idots to reach out and prove it to the world in mere moments.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an invention the internet was. It allows idots to reach out and prove it to the world in mere moments.
No doubt. My favorite is the fat old wrinkled fuck who threw rocks at buses with black kids telling everybody Luca is just an exceptional shooter because he watches the NBA every May and June. Tell us again about the great Joe Mazzula, you fucking choad.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. My favorite is the fat old wrinkled fuck who threw rocks at buses with black kids telling everybody Luca is just an exceptional shooter because he watches the NBA every May and June. Tell us again about the great Joe Mazzula, you fucking choad.

… I knew the black thing was gonna come again … you’re a Phreak

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
… I knew the black thing was gonna come again … you’re a Phreak
Bwahahaha! How can it not? Mass Holes are the most racist sports fans in America. Your comment is like Joseph Merrick saying “They can’t get over this Elephant Man shit.”