• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA All-Time Draft

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be pulling for Rose, but I don't think she can beat Joanna twice in a row. I think Holloway will go for a quick knockout, won't get it, and will get subbed

Yeah Max I think empties the tank in the first 2 rounds. Have to think his cardio is not championship ready at this point. Khabib has been hit before, so I think that's the only way he has a shot. You think Khabib subs him or you think it'll be a stoppage?

Do you bet on the fights too?

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted Devil

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Max I think empties the tank in the first 2 rounds. Have to think his cardio is not championship ready at this point. Khabib has been hit before, so I think that's the only way he has a shot. You think Khabib subs him or you think it'll be a stoppage?

Do you bet on the fights too?
I bet on fights more than anything else. You get 4-5-6 to 1 at times, which in MMA is absurd, because the folks setting the line go off a fighters reputation instead of his match-up. Lesnar, Rousey, Connor, GSP, you're talking about fighters that don't match-up with certain types of fighters at all, yet were almost always huge favorites.
I think Khabib subs him, as he would have done TF. Outside Ortega, he's my favorite UFC guy, though his chin is an issue

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet on fights more than anything else. You get 4-5-6 to 1 at times, which in MMA is absurd, because the folks setting the line go off a fighters reputation instead of his match-up. Lesnar, Rousey, Connor, GSP, you're talking about fighters that don't match-up with certain types of fighters at all, yet were almost always huge favorites.
I think Khabib subs him, as he would have done TF. Outside Ortega, he's my favorite UFC guy, though his chin is an issue

Your turn

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stylistically, what do you look for in a matchup? What do you give more weight to as far as who has a potential edge? Any picks you got going for this UFC Card? I picked a few on a parlay, but I know less than a 1/10th of what you know when it comes to this stuff. I have been watching, but don't know all the intricacies yet.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted DJ

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a few minutes......just got home.

Gotta see who has been picked and who I need.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted Femur

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stylistically, what do you look for in a matchup? What do you give more weight to as far as who has a potential edge? Any picks you got going for this UFC Card? I picked a few on a parlay, but I know less than a 1/10th of what you know when it comes to this stuff. I have been watching, but don't know all the intricacies yet.
Sure, Khabib vs Max...Max is one Hell of a fighter, but this is a really tough matchup on short notice. Khabib is a difficult style to train for, because you really have to stay off the ground at all costs against him. Problem for Max is that this will be a five round fight and he is gonna gas midway through the fight, gassing leads to clinching which leads to hitting the ground. At full rest, I'd make Max even money. The girls bout is interesting, because Rose really kicked the shit out of her last time, but I think Joanna is so skilled and will be so motivated, that it's gonna be real tough to repeat that performance.
As far as what to look for, a perfect example is the Holm-Rousey fight. I won a lot of money on Holm. Rousey is awesome at Judo and arm bar, the problem was, she had to work her way into a clinch to use her Judo, and she got her face pounded every time she got close to a world class striker. Contrast that to Tate, who lost twice to Rousey, yet when she fought Holm. was able to use her wrestling background to shoot in from distance, and was able to submit Holm. One dimensional fighters that are heavy favorites are always good to bet against. Connor vs Nate, Connor had more power in stand up for sure, but Nate could compete there, and was far better on the ground. Lesnar, if he could get his hands on you, was going to own you, but once his chin was exposed, he's been KO'd every time

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love my squad.

Heavy on the defense.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I just spent over an hour trying to put new line in my weed trimmer, I can't figure it out, I ain't ever had one that has like two spools inside, my neighbor even came over and he couldn't figure it out, then his nephew came over and he couldn't figure it out. Looks like i'm bring the damn thing to lowes. :gaah:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart man.

I'll definitely do better than Nos. That should have been the bet, who would do better in this draft.

I was just kidding around lol...