• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nashville

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have different levels of heat, I always get medium, which is plenty enough hot for me.
I ain't no pussy
I saw Steven Tyler perform at the Ryman not too long ago. It's not a very big place so not really a bad seat in the house.

nUtoybY.jpg

m49JuYC.jpg

hmAb7o8.jpg
doesn't look like there will be much sitting going on.

I think we are sitting in the front of one of the balconies

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you like comedy clubs, Zanies is a good place as they usually have some good talent there. Drinking wise, downtown between 2nd and 7th street has tons of bars. If you like hockey, I'd highly recommend going to Bridgestone arena to watch the Predators if they have a game there (since the playoffs are about to start next week) as that arena gets very loud. As for places to eat, there's a place called Ted's Montana Grill that has some really good food.
Preds games are awesome, especially during the Playoffs. Tickets will obviously be pricey though, but if you have the $$, then I'd highly recommend it.

Also Broadway will be PACKED on game days/nights. Watching on one of the big screens and getting drunk is a good time as well, if you don't want to pay to get inside.

i0rjirQ.jpg

RznRhEl.jpg

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preds games are awesome, especially during the Playoffs. Tickets will obviously be pricey though, but if you have the $$, then I'd highly recommend it.

Also Broadway will be PACKED on game days/nights. Watching on one of the big screens and getting drunk is a good time as well, if you don't want to pay to get inside.

i0rjirQ.jpg
Is that @UVA_Guy81 in that first pick?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i0rjirQ.jpg

RznRhEl.jpg
I have gone to a bunch of Peds games and I think its the most fun thing to do in Nashville. The people are nice. Bridgestone Arena is nice. Its a great time for sure!

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright tour of Fontenel Mansion booked, self tour or Ryman before our show on Friday booked.

No luck with Bluebird, but I am sure we will find plenty of good music to listen to out there.

Heard Pucketts is a good place to hit up.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say one thing about Nashville, there are a TON of hotties roaming around in groups. Bachelorette parties, girls trips, etc. Holy hell were there a lot of them.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say one thing about Nashville, there are a TON of hotties roaming around in groups. Bachelorette parties, girls trips, etc. Holy hell were there a lot of them.
Hit up Broadway some night, you'll thank me later...:wank:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been there............

You all got to eat some of that bbq down there I hope...........I went with the wife and daughter and they drug me to Hard Rock Café to eat and a few drinks at Coyote Ugly.......Its like wtf!!!! :hellno:

Did a little site seeing and walked around the Titans stadium......Good time,but not a great time.

Would love to go back when I got more time than just spending one day.(in-laws live in Benton,Kentucky)