• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nascar Inside Line for ps3

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello folks, I am playing Nascar inside line for ps3, I am currently 1 race away from being done with the season , as is the case in real life… I am currently 7th in the standings going into the last race and behind by 29 pts… Homestead, of course, is the last track… I am sure that multiple scenarios exist for me to win… But what might be the most direct way to do it on my own?

Leading most laps?

Finishing first?

I need some help. Want to know if I actually have a shot.

bored at work

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to do it by any means necessary, you set the difficulty to rookie then lead every lap and try to spin out your title rivals each time you try to lap them.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already have it on rookie - what hasnt helped me in some races is car setup and causing me to have bad finishes… in a lot of tracks my car has been far too tight and difficult to race… i drive better on the loose end.. well, wouldnt call it loose but certainly not tight to the point i cant make passes and im the one constantly getting passed.

I am guessing that my options are to either lead every lap and win the race, and some scenario where I finish better than 29th and the current leader and every else ahead of me in points currently is either 29th or worse.

I will need to find a good setup for my car so that I can get off to the start I need and never look back because I obviously cant afford to fall back and have to fight my way back because I will fall short

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go up on your tire pressures just a little more than usual. Yes it will cause a little extra tire wear but it will free up your car and make it a bit faster early on with a bit of a loose condition. As the laps go on your car will slow due to the tire wear, just pit at every caution for stickers. Anything you loose in the pits you will gain back fast on the restarts and take big ground. Also try to draft one car, leave him in front of you to pull away from the pack, once you gain a good lead on the pack pass him and leave him out to dry. Hope that helps ya

bored at work

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're looking for points scenarios...if you win, you'll need the points leader to finish outside the top 25. Then, depending on how close 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc are to the leader, they'll have to finish back there too. If the points leader finishes in the top 25, there's no way for you to win the title.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go up on your tire pressures just a little more than usual. Yes it will cause a little extra tire wear but it will free up your car and make it a bit faster early on with a bit of a loose condition. As the laps go on your car will slow due to the tire wear, just pit at every caution for stickers. Anything you loose in the pits you will gain back fast on the restarts and take big ground. Also try to draft one car, leave him in front of you to pull away from the pack, once you gain a good lead on the pack pass him and leave him out to dry. Hope that helps ya

I think you have that backwards.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have that backwards.

How do you figure????

Over inflating the tires will not grip as well as an under inflated tire. But because you dont have to wait for the pressure to build up the car will be quicker, but you give up grip and as they build they are going to wear faster