• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. You stated you are OK with legalized discrimination against white men...your words.

You want an equal outcome because you like to believe people’s choices don’t matter. You like to believe that the system causes black children to read later than white children, rather than an emphasis on parents encouraging their children to read and assisting them. You like to believe the system causes black people to commit crime at a higher rate and not the personal choices of individuals. You like to believe that the system causes black teenagers to have single parent households rather than personal choice.

You don’t want to put anything on individuals. You would rather put it on groups of people. You fail to see that is RACIST. You see groups of people and think entire groups are mistreated by other entire groups of people because of unequal outcomes. A non-racist sees individuals as being capable of success bas3d on their choices, and their skills, while accepting there are a few individuals out there that are actually racist.

I dig how you said nothing about the article I linked. Just more Breed is racist against white men butthurt..

The courts stated they are OK with legalized discrimination against white men in this one narrow avenue of life in America. Due to the centuries long unwritten advantages white men enjoyed in this particular avenue of life simply because they were white and still do to this day. I merely stated that I'm OK with it. Take this shit up with the court but bring a better argument than the one you're presently employing. Perhaps you're the racist eh as you seem uber butthurt that the court had to step in and force employers to set more equal footing for minorities and women in the job market.

As for the rest of your 'analysis' check this out. I don't believe the system causes anyone to read later anyone. That's nonsensical and asinine, two avenues you seem very comfortable navigating I might add. For the last 15 years, no, 17 years, I've been in a volunteer program teaching basic reading n writing skills to adults. The vast majority come from prison, though not everyone and believe you me. While I don't know percentages. I've taught more Mexicans by a damn good sight followed by whites and then blacks, though it could be blacks than whites and a whole lot more men than women. And you know what. Not a one has ever told me the its the system's fault that they don't know how to read or write. Some of the eses had issues being placed in an English speaking schools when they only knew Spanish. And there were some shitty schools and sorry ass teachers no doubt that contributed, but the biggest reason(s) by a significant margin were A) no one helped them at home and they didn't apply themselves. And you what? I believed em. Now there were various reasons for that, but there's no need to get into that as I believe I've established......

G's #1 nonsensical, asinine example of his triflin ass thinkin he's knows who Breed is shot the fuck down in flames

As for the system causing black kids to commit crime at a higher rate. I'd ask what crimes are we talking about here? Murder? Robbery? OK blacks do commit the majority of those crimes. r*pe? Whites commit more. Aggravated assault? White commit more. Burglary? Whites commit more. Arson? Whites. GTA? White commit more. Overall violent crime? Whites commit more. Those are for adults.

Under 18 the stats are pretty much the same with the 2 notable changes being GTA Blacks commit more and Overall violent crime is a deadlock.

And if you feel the unction to debate, deny or pull some kinda bullshit out your ass far as anything I've said concerning who commits more crime. Take it up with the FBI. Its their stats, not mine.

If the system is causing black people to commit more crime. What is causing all the crime by white people? Jesus? A lack of Jesus? Doing it for kicks? I can't speak to any of that. I can however speak to why I committed crime. I sold drugs and it started out innocently enough I guess. I wanted this sweet ass Honda XL 125. In the process of getting that it morphed into being able to pay bills associated with having your first child who was born a month after I turned 14. By 19 I had 3 children, but I already knew long before then, by age 15, that selling dope was the way I wanted to make a living. I was good at it, hell, I had a knack for it. By 16 I told my dad and while he was far from happy. He also saw me handling my business. My mom had kicked me out the house 6 months earlier after she found dope n money in my room and told me that happenin in her house and I told her I was gonna keep doin what I was doin. I still have regrets over that as I broke her heart that day. Anyway, after I told my dad about my life choice. He told me the same thing he had been telling me since I was 10 years old and he first took me hunting, taught how to shoot etc. Whatever you do he told me. Do it with your eyes open. Meaning don't just jump into shit cuz your friends did or cuz it looks cool and be aware of the multitude ways it might end. Example: You wanna be a race car driver, cool. That'll be fun winning a race, but also realize you could crash n burn and end up dead. So while I guess its possible the system could make a black person or a white person or a yellow person or a whatever person commit a crime. I see that as highly unlikely, actually I see it as pretty fuckin stupid. Could a person believe the system is stacked against them or isn't working for them and that crime is their best alternative. Sure, they could. I've talked to countless people who have had this mindset and to some extent its true. For while we may be the greatest country in the world. We still do have pour issues and life can be made easier for some than it is for others due to no fault of their own.

So you keep on with that stupid ass Dr Phil analysis you got there G. You ain't hit on a mothafuckin thing yet, but you know the saying. Even a blind half a tard squirrel finds a nut every now n then.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you need to look at the home life of any of these criminals . the stat that 72% of people raised in single parent homes are far more prone to commit crimes no matter what the race .

i am a christian but even if you are not one then listen to the data and science derived from that data

richard nixon in 1972 passed affirmative action . i believe it was the right call at the time and still do . now perhaps we can look at it again when the data suggests that the equality of opportunity has been achieved

notice i said opportunity , not outcomes . i was back in the day a decent basketball player . it helped me get into college albeit a JR college but for the avg schmo its OK . now lebron james is in a hole different class and he took his skills and reached a height i could never achieve. but we both had the same opportunity to play in high school and maximize our skills .

thats all anyone can ask in any endeavor , the freedom to reach your potential . so leveling the playing field for opportunity doesnt bother me when it fosters the person to get the most of his or her's ability

but by the same token lets not use it as a crutch and default to racism if the individual makes poor choices and fails to maximize an opportunity

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you need to look at the home life of any of these criminals . the stat that 72% of people raised in single parent homes are far more prone to commit crimes no matter what the race .

i am a christian but even if you are not one then listen to the data and science derived from that data

richard nixon in 1972 passed affirmative action . i believe it was the right call at the time and still do . now perhaps we can look at it again when the data suggests that the equality of opportunity has been achieved

notice i said opportunity , not outcomes . i was back in the day a decent basketball player . it helped me get into college albeit a JR college but for the avg schmo its OK . now lebron james is in a hole different class and he took his skills and reached a height i could never achieve. but we both had the same opportunity to play in high school and maximize our skills .

thats all anyone can ask in any endeavor , the freedom to reach your potential . so leveling the playing field for opportunity doesnt bother me when it fosters the person to get the most of his or her's ability

but by the same token lets not use it as a crutch and default to racism if the individual makes poor choices and fails to maximize an opportunity

I'm gonna have disagree with you on a tiny detail here, dad. That being you and LeBron had the same opportunity to play Bball in high school. LeBron could've been dead and some high schools would've still wanted him to play for them.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dig how you said nothing about the article I linked. Just more Breed is racist against white men butthurt..

The courts stated they are OK with legalized discrimination against white men in this one narrow avenue of life in America. Due to the centuries long unwritten advantages white men enjoyed in this particular avenue of life simply because they were white and still do to this day. I merely stated that I'm OK with it. Take this shit up with the court but bring a better argument than the one you're presently employing. Perhaps you're the racist eh as you seem uber butthurt that the court had to step in and force employers to set more equal footing for minorities and women in the job market.

As for the rest of your 'analysis' check this out. I don't believe the system causes anyone to read later anyone. That's nonsensical and asinine, two avenues you seem very comfortable navigating I might add. For the last 15 years, no, 17 years, I've been in a volunteer program teaching basic reading n writing skills to adults. The vast majority come from prison, though not everyone and believe you me. While I don't know percentages. I've taught more Mexicans by a damn good sight followed by whites and then blacks, though it could be blacks than whites and a whole lot more men than women. And you know what. Not a one has ever told me the its the system's fault that they don't know how to read or write. Some of the eses had issues being placed in an English speaking schools when they only knew Spanish. And there were some shitty schools and sorry ass teachers no doubt that contributed, but the biggest reason(s) by a significant margin were A) no one helped them at home and they didn't apply themselves. And you what? I believed em. Now there were various reasons for that, but there's no need to get into that as I believe I've established......

G's #1 nonsensical, asinine example of his triflin ass thinkin he's knows who Breed is shot the fuck down in flames

As for the system causing black kids to commit crime at a higher rate. I'd ask what crimes are we talking about here? Murder? Robbery? OK blacks do commit the majority of those crimes. r*pe? Whites commit more. Aggravated assault? White commit more. Burglary? Whites commit more. Arson? Whites. GTA? White commit more. Overall violent crime? Whites commit more. Those are for adults.

Under 18 the stats are pretty much the same with the 2 notable changes being GTA Blacks commit more and Overall violent crime is a deadlock.

And if you feel the unction to debate, deny or pull some kinda bullshit out your ass far as anything I've said concerning who commits more crime. Take it up with the FBI. Its their stats, not mine.

If the system is causing black people to commit more crime. What is causing all the crime by white people? Jesus? A lack of Jesus? Doing it for kicks? I can't speak to any of that. I can however speak to why I committed crime. I sold drugs and it started out innocently enough I guess. I wanted this sweet ass Honda XL 125. In the process of getting that it morphed into being able to pay bills associated with having your first child who was born a month after I turned 14. By 19 I had 3 children, but I already knew long before then, by age 15, that selling dope was the way I wanted to make a living. I was good at it, hell, I had a knack for it. By 16 I told my dad and while he was far from happy. He also saw me handling my business. My mom had kicked me out the house 6 months earlier after she found dope n money in my room and told me that happenin in her house and I told her I was gonna keep doin what I was doin. I still have regrets over that as I broke her heart that day. Anyway, after I told my dad about my life choice. He told me the same thing he had been telling me since I was 10 years old and he first took me hunting, taught how to shoot etc. Whatever you do he told me. Do it with your eyes open. Meaning don't just jump into shit cuz your friends did or cuz it looks cool and be aware of the multitude ways it might end. Example: You wanna be a race car driver, cool. That'll be fun winning a race, but also realize you could crash n burn and end up dead. So while I guess its possible the system could make a black person or a white person or a yellow person or a whatever person commit a crime. I see that as highly unlikely, actually I see it as pretty fuckin stupid. Could a person believe the system is stacked against them or isn't working for them and that crime is their best alternative. Sure, they could. I've talked to countless people who have had this mindset and to some extent its true. For while we may be the greatest country in the world. We still do have pour issues and life can be made easier for some than it is for others due to no fault of their own.

So you keep on with that stupid ass Dr Phil analysis you got there G. You ain't hit on a mothafuckin thing yet, but you know the saying. Even a blind half a tard squirrel finds a nut every now n then.

I went with what you said. You said you are fine with it.

I know what the government currently says and believe it goes completely against the Constitution. The problem isn’t that government came in to stop discrimination...the problem is government legaliz3d it.

Excellent. So the system is not the problem for people...it is home. Thanks for admitting it.

Now we are getting somewhere. I agree with most of your statistics but those don’t account for the number of whites or how Latinos are considered white in these statistics but are considered people of color according to politicians. Wouldn’t percentages of crime compared to percentages of the population be the key here considering they are in all other areas? You also seem to miss the point that we are talking about issues affecting the “black community” because nobody seems to give a shit about the “white community.” Maybe we should look at the white felons and compare them to the black felons comparing upbringing. I am sure we would find massive similarities in fatherlessness.

Dude. That is an awesome story, and I mean that. Thanks for sharing. I admire the hell out of your mom and you reinforce my point. Those are your choices. They have nothing to do with anybody but yourself. I assume you are no longer a criminal and I completely respect your charitable work. Again, you admit the system had zero to do with your choices. Have you made up with your parents? You changed your life by changing your decisions.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.