• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My picks (100 percent correct)

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys vs. Pats.

America's team vs. the anti-Christ.

This would be the mother of all Super Bowls.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't mind seeing the Cowboys put a beating on the Packers, in fact I'm pretty sure I'd be grinning.

spock_slap.gif

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys vs. Pats.

America's team vs. the anti-Christ.

This would be the mother of all Super Bowls.
On the other hand it would be nice to have a team most of America would want to root for, rather than a match-up where they'd want to see both teams lose.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the other hand it would be nice to have a team most of America would want to root for, rather than a match-up where they'd want to see both teams lose.
Then the Falcons would have to go to the Super Bowl.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you guys win, but if you aren't worried, you need to get your head checked.

I understand better than most and that's why you won't see a post of mine looking ahead. I understand it's all about playoff advancement. I've been a fan since 1964 and seen the strangest shit possible but this team seems prepared and focused for the task at hand. We shall see.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol at most of America. Ratings is all that matters to the big shots.
Dallas/New England
Dallas/ Pittsburgh
Dallas/ Kansas City

wouldn't matter

Pull your bloomers up, 90% of true Dallas fans give a rats ass about the America's Team slogan.
Wear it proudly!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me as well

I still remember your daily visits to our board when we weren't shit.

Packers first then we'll see
I seem to have left quite a mark on some of you.
Note that most of my posts centered on how Jerrah running your team and the extended contracts he gave Tony. Tony is a fine QB, just not very available.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going enjoy seeing the Packers get beat, mostly due to you and LambeauLegs. I think you should your handle from Great Dayne (Dane) to barking chihuahua.:nod:

Hey we need a rematch in the finals so you can beat the Pack in your house. Then I can come out and visit my daughter see her new house and take them to the game and all 3 of us can be sad for the 4th time out in Seattle.

I am sure you have your :martini: all ready again this week though to celebrate the Packer loss. I am guessing last week you had one made as the Giants dominated much of the first half. Then had to make many more when things didnt start going right mid way through the second half :suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to have left quite a mark on some of you.
Note that most of my posts centered on how Jerrah running your team and the extended contracts he gave Tony. Tony is a fine QB, just not very available.
I remember it much differently.
Good luck this weekend

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see in the AFC an overwhelming prediction of NE being in the super bowl. Honestly think the only team that might upset (as an underdog) NE would be the Chiefs. Now I think the Steelers could beat the Chiefs (I favor the Chiefs) but if they do, do not think they can beat the Pats. Houston is a non thought to me realistically.

In the NFC I legitimately think the top four teams possible for the superbowl are the top four teams left, meaning I wouldn't be surprised at any of the four teams making the super bowl.
However speaking on the journey of the Cowboys only. As I read some seahawks fans make comments. I think the Cowboys fit a better chance against the Seahawks over the Packers. Seahawks, it is more simple. Either Seattles defense wins or the Cowboys offense wins. Which ever does better wins the game. In a Packer game (even though earlier in the year we beat the pack) it is more complex therefore in my mind harder to win. Packers offense is better than our defense, period. Most would say our offense is better than their defense. As simple minded would call that a wash.
I do not. If the Packers Offense plays as they have been playing & scoring plenty of points, that bodes badly for Dallas. Since then Dallas would change their philosophy of ball control (to protect our defense) which isn't as good as the stats suggest. & try to score on offense to keep up with the pack. Which would allow the packers more chances at more points. As a Cowboy fan I worry more about the Packers (& Falcons for that Matter) than the Seahawks. Think we would match up better against the Hawks, than the potent offenses in the playoffs. But again as another poster has said anything can happen in the playoffs. I wouldn't make a bet on the NFC side on who will make the Superbowl. (to me all four have a legit chance)

As a Cowboy fan lets say the Pats & the Cowboys make the Superbowl. I honestly would predict a decent Superbowl, but end much like the Rams (& Ferragamo) & the Steelers in 79'. Looking good maybe even a lead going into the 4th & the Pats ruining it for me by the end of the 4th.

I really cant see a Rookie QB winning the Superbowl, so this is how I would see the best case scenario for the boys. (Barring crazy shit in the superbowl)

Just my opinion.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be a great game IMO. I won't mind seeing the Cowboys put a beating on the Packers, in fact I'm pretty sure I'd be grinning. Couple of those Packers fans need to be brought back down to earth.
Seattle fans the last 4 years have been entirely sane and tolerable.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw-

In case no one noticed these are all the teams I want to lose. Jinx thread working so far, Go falcons!!! Fuck da Seacocks