• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My concern

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't have good corners in today's 2024 NFL, you are gonna get smoked most Sundays. I rest easy at almost every position on this team, minus the offensive line as a whole and corner.

Forbes, Davis, and St. Juste have the potential to make this a six win team. Maybe with a little coaching, they have the potential to have us playing big games in December.

Corner is the position I'll be playing the closest attention to in July and August.

Having Darrell heavily involved and Sainristil potentially locking down the slot could be a game changer.

Gilmore and X. Howard are out there, but they are probably holding out for the right dollar amount with a contender.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you can’t fix everything in one off season . Forbes and St elsewhere will have to be serviceable

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you can’t fix everything in one off season . Forbes and St elsewhere will have to be serviceable
They gotta step up @skinsdad62 our season is riding on it. Definitely not going to fix everything in one season. Seeing the energy in the bubble and Tress Way speaking to it, JD, and this coaching staff, it feels like something is different over there and we may have ourselves a season.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gotta step up @skinsdad62 our season is riding on it. Definitely not going to fix everything in one season. Seeing the energy in the bubble and Tress Way speaking to it, JD, and this coaching staff, it feels like something is different over there and we may have ourselves a season.
My expectations are about 7 wins , we aren’t there yet

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm at floor 6, ceiling 10.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mike Sainristil and Chigozie Anusiem will have a huge impact I don't have any hope for St Juste

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kbso you already know how i feel about this. Adding a healthy Howard or Gilmore IMO is equivalent to when Paul Pierce joined Wall and Beal. They didn't win the championship but they looked like a completely different team

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kbso you already know how i feel about this. Adding a healthy Howard or Gilmore IMO is equivalent to when Paul Pierce joined Wall and Beal. They didn't win the championship but they looked like a completely different team
Takes two to tango.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Takes two to tango.
Facts, I'd take either for 2 years even if it meant spending a little more. I accept we aren't superbowl bound, but with injuries and upset wins as well as having a likely franchise qb, you just never never know

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans made it to the playoffs last year with a rookie QB and Washington is definitely better than Dallas and the Giants
I don't know if we are better than Dallas. I feel like they are better on paper, but taking Quinn and Whitt Jr. could hurt them.

That said, Zimmerman has proven to be a defensive mind. We'll see if he's washed or not.

Texans had Will Anderson Jr. #3 overall pick as well, who became DROTY. It feels like some don't know that. Could be wrong. I do feel we are better than NY. Saquon, Hurts, Fangio, Kellen Moore, and the rest of that team have to be the preseason favorite.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans made it to the playoffs last year with a rookie QB and Washington is definitely better than Dallas and the Giants

The texans benefited from injuries to their opposition, but Stroud was unbelievable, and the organization killed the draft.

I don't agree we are better than Dallas but we can beat them. Philly is god tier on paper again

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Within our division, Philadelphia is the obvious choice to have a bounce-back season. Dallas, is by and large a creation of over exposure in the media and a paper tiger on the field. They haven't won a SB since 1995, but, it's not just the lack of Super Bowls. The Cowboys haven't played in a conference championship game since their last Super Bowl appearance, and actually have won just four playoff games total over the past 25 years. That's one less than the Houston Texans, who didn't even start playing until 2002. The Giants, recently have had much success against our team but still have more unanswered questions than any team within the division.
That said, a second place finish in the division is not out of the question for our team this year. There are still too many unknown factors related to how that translates into their overall W/L record and/or playoff eligibility.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Within our division, Philadelphia is the obvious choice to have a bounce-back season. Dallas, is by and large a creation of over exposure in the media and a paper tiger on the field. They haven't won a SB since 1995, but, it's not just the lack of Super Bowls. The Cowboys haven't played in a conference championship game since their last Super Bowl appearance, and actually have won just four playoff games total over the past 25 years. That's one less than the Houston Texans, who didn't even start playing until 2002. The Giants, recently have had much success against our team but still have more unanswered questions than any team within the division.
That said, a second place finish in the division is not out of the question for our team this year. There are still too many unknown factors related to how that translates into their overall W/L record and/or playoff eligibility.
Right now I have us 3rd in the division fighting for the 7 seed.

Playoff Locks imo
Eagles
Cowboys

Lions

Falcons

49ers

Mad scramble for the last two spots
Skins
Packers
Bears
Buccaneers
Rams
Seahawks

Can't count out the Cards or Vikings.

Very early, but like I said in an early post, I think we live or die this year based on the play of our corners.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I have us 3rd in the division fighting for the 7 seed.

Playoff Locks imo
Eagles
Cowboys

Lions

Falcons

49ers

Mad scramble for the last two spots
Skins
Packers
Bears
Buccaneers
Rams
Seahawks

Can't count out the Cards or Vikings.

Very early, but like I said in an early post, I think we live or die this year based on the play of our corners.
I can also see a third place finish, as well as another last place one. Unless certain spots are filled adequately, a division title is a bit too much to imagine.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can also see a third place finish, as well as another last place one. Unless certain spots are filled adequately, a division title is a bit too much to imagine.
i dont foresee any major changes to the roster coming until after TC ,if that , they are going to see what they have before committing huge money anywhere . i think we should build through the draft and add players when we need to seal the deal on championships . if we see a change it will be at tackle or if a major injury happens

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont foresee any major changes to the roster coming until after TC ,if that , they are going to see what they have before committing huge money anywhere . i think we should build through the draft and add players when we need to seal the deal on championships . if we see a change it will be at tackle or if a major injury happens
Before responding to this post, here's my question to you and/or anyone else who cares to post an answer to it.
Generally, out of NFL drafts there at least one QB who steps up and shows promise.
Out of this group, which one or if you see more than one will be that guy this year?

Perhaps I'll post a poll on this one!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before responding to this post, here's my question to you and/or anyone else who cares to post an answer to it.
Generally, out of NFL drafts there at least one QB who steps up and shows promise.
Out of this group, which one or if you see more than one will be that guy this year?

Perhaps I'll post a poll on this one!
i think daniels , and nix will step up , williams should be a lock ,