• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MVP

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty Ice is fading a bit. I know we want the Super Bowl, but Zeke and Dak have to be in this conversation. Brady missed the first four. Carr, Zeke, Dak, Stafford - anyone else??

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty Ice is fading a bit. I know we want the Super Bowl, but Zeke and Dak have to be in this conversation. Brady missed the first four. Carr, Zeke, Dak, Stafford - anyone else??
Even missing 4 games Brady is still well in the hunt. It's tough for rooks to win MVP so I'd say the front runner is Carr.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr seems like the sexy pick - and completely valid. If Carr finishes the season strong, he will be the MVP, IMO.

I honestly think we are going to see co-rookies of the year with the award going to both Dak and Zeke. Both deserve the award, and at this point I don't know how you can separate one's success from the others.

Dark Horse MVP candidate: Matt Stafford

Last edited:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr seems like the sexy pick - and completely valid. If Carr finishes the season strong, he will be the MVP, IMO.

I honestly think we are going to see co-rookies of the year with the award going to both Dak and Zeke. Both deserve the award, and at this point I don't know how you can separate one's success from the others.

Dark Horse MVP candidate: Matt Stafford

Stafford is having a great year, especially with all the comebacks. Lions are on the rise right now.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is having a great year, especially with all the comebacks. Lions are on the rise right now.

Derek Carr and Matt Stafford are having very similar seasons. Carr has more wins and the slight edge in most of the statistical categories, also plays a higher level of competition in the AFC West. If the season ended today Carr would be the definite choice over Stafford. However, Stafford is within striking distance and could certainly overtake Carr over the next 4 weeks. Should be a good race.

If Prescott wasn't a rookie, he would maybe be the favorite as of right now. I do think being a rookie will preclude him from winning this award.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The important thing is winning playoff games. let's not overuse zeke. I don't care about records. we need zeke for the future years.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd vote Carr.
Stafford only if he wins out on fire.

hand the rookie of the year to zeke unless he throws out a HUGE game and actually gets Dickerson's record.