• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Muppet Night Football - PIT @ CIN

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'd all call...he's a legend as a coach and any team would give him a job as either...
I respect your opinion Moab and obviously, Belichick is the greatest coach in history but you are wrong on this point. It's not just about coaching. It's about a good fit and BB would want total control, aka GM and coach. He just wouldn't work with certain teams.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick would get 31 calls at the same time...trust me, every team in the NFL would call him the second the Pats fired him....wait, make that 30 calls, the Jets would know better...then again....who knows
Wow, your bush hairs are tangled in a knot, ever since your crappy packers pulled off another snooze fest.

Get off BB and the Pats butt cheeks and stop smelling their farts. If you have noticed, the Pats suck this year and Brady is playing in some team in Florida.

Get over it man, heal and become whole again. You can do it!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, your bush hairs are tangled in a knot, ever since your crappy packers pulled off another snooze fest.

Get off BB and the Pats butt cheeks and stop smelling their farts. If you have noticed, the Pats suck this year and Brady is playing in some team in Florida.

In all, Belichick is 219-64 with Brady at starting quarterback and 60-71 without him

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all, Belichick is 219-64 with Brady at starting quarterback and 60-71 without him
Exactly! People miss Brady and BB whipping their butts. It will pass. The shock factor of such thrashings linger.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! People miss Brady and BB whipping their butts. It will pass. The shock factor of such thrashings linger.
Pats had a great run and I knew wouldn't last forever. First 25 years of watching and going to gamess painful and last 20 years was bliss

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats had a great run and I knew wouldn't last forever. First 25 years of watching and going to gamess painful and last 20 years was bliss

Belichick was under a serious handicap with all the opt-outs and a has been QB.

Cam Newton is done.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick was under a serious handicap with all the opt-outs and a has been QB.

Cam Newton is done.
Sure but in 8 season as a HC he only made the playoffs once w/o Brady and that was in Cleveland. People forget that Cleveland had a good team. They sucked in the season before he took over but made the playoffs all 5 seasons before and took the AFCN 4 of those seasons

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're an idiot. BB is the best, that's all there is to it, they'd all call and that's a fact.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot. BB is the best, that's all there is to it, they'd all call and that's a fact.
Thanks for the props. I work hard at idiocy, no easy feat in here.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax, Pats fans. Take the time to rebuild.
Believe or not, friend, it is refreshing to suck and wish for good times again. Great run and they have plans to really rebuild for once after 20 years. No QB at this point? Many teams suffer this, so be it.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben looked disinterested and there was no life at all. Bengals deserve credit for laying the lumber and attacking.
Steelers are done, put a fork in 'em. If it were possible for the NFL to take away their playoff spot and give it to someone else, I honestly wouldn't be bothered by it. Next week, the Colts are going to curbstomp the Steelers, and then the Browns will de-pants them to end the season and win the division. Then Pittsburgh will get slapped around in their playoff game, whomever it is they play. Bookmark it.

Ben needs to retire. Tomlin and his crew need to be shown the door.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers are done, put a fork in 'em. If it were possible for the NFL to take away their playoff spot and give it to someone else, I honestly wouldn't be bothered by it. Next week, the Colts are going to curbstomp the Steelers, and then the Browns will de-pants them to end the season and win the division. Then Pittsburgh will get slapped around in their playoff game, whomever it is they play. Bookmark it.

Ben needs to retire. Tomlin and his crew need to be shown the door.
May just plan on watching golf for the rest of the season...

awkward kobe bryant GIF

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben has not looked right since the knee injury. I'm willing to bet it's way worse than they are letting on. His inability to move in the pocket is taking away one of his best assets - which is extending the play. The OL has allowed a lot of constant pressure, and without him being able to move, the collapsing pockets also are causing a lot of accuracy issues. The last pass of Ben's night was high because the entire OL got shoved into him - he can't follow-through and bring the ball down. The lack of offense is putting way too much pressure on a defense that is really thin right now, from what I understand. You could see the gaps opening up last night late in the game as the defense was just gassed - and against this OL - that should not happen.

Other than that, I have no idea how to describe what happened other than: Every year there are a few teams Pitt should never lose to, and yet they do. I just never thought that would ever be the Bengals - especially on Monday night.