• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Multiple texas recruiting defections...

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this because of Brown leaving of Smart arriving?:noidea:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this because of Brown leaving of Smart arriving?:noidea:
-
Not sure there are multiple. Lamafa.. Whatever LMAO, has not been considered a commit since November. Garnett isprobably not goign to be eligible and quite honestly I thought him look elsewhere was a positive. That was a bad offer. Zaycoven definitely hurts. I thought he was the best DT in Texas, albeit a very weak DT class. HE did commit to 3 schools yesterday, so I have no idea how that end up. Actions like that give me doubts about his future and family support.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 defections, but none I'm overly concerned with. This happens with coaching changes. There will probably be a few defections in our favor as well.

This class ultimately is not important for Strong since he didn't recruit any players in it. Next year's class will be key.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Not sure there are multiple. Lamafa.. Whatever LMAO, has not been considered a commit since November. Garnett isprobably not goign to be eligible and quite honestly I thought him look elsewhere was a positive. That was a bad offer. Zaycoven definitely hurts. I thought he was the best DT in Texas, albeit a very weak DT class. HE did commit to 3 schools yesterday, so I have no idea how that end up. Actions like that give me doubts about his future and family support.

Yeah...gotta be something wrong with them recruits or their families...

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...gotta be something wrong with them recruits or their families...
-
What? Anyone committing to 3 schools in a day is obviously confused. You want to argue about that? Take a look at Garnett's film and tell me you think he is going to be a stud DT. LMAO and Zaycoven are quality guys. Not like I said everyone was a turd.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's going to be some and that's to be expected. I seriously doubt Texas will lose more than the usual. Texas has name brand recognition and that alone will prevent a mass exodus.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Louisville is a bit fucked though ^

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey from San Antonio is a blessing he left, he's best friends with my niece and he's very immature. FYI is you're recruiting him show him a good time in your city, and he's yours. He committed to Texas for austin, but once he found out Strong is a tough coach he was out. He'll probably go to Oregon, another duck recruit Aaron Springs told him the night life is amazing.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey from San Antonio is a blessing he left, he's best friends with my niece and he's very immature. FYI is you're recruiting him show him a good time in your city, and he's yours. He committed to Texas for austin, but once he found out Strong is a tough coach he was out. He'll probably go to Oregon, another duck recruit Aaron Springs told him the night life is amazing.

I'm glad that Stoops already has that reputation. Keeps a lot of the riffraff out.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
What? Anyone committing to 3 schools in a day is obviously confused. You want to argue about that? Take a look at Garnett's film and tell me you think he is going to be a stud DT. LMAO and Zaycoven are quality guys. Not like I said everyone was a turd.

Hey thanks for Zaycoven I guess he is good pick up after Dylan Sumner Gardner decided to go to Boise.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to guess before it is over Strong will deliver some quality Florida recruits to replace whatever he loses in Texas. That is going to be the biggest pickup for Texas the Charlie Strong Florida pipeline. Welcome to the nirvana of recruiting you just thought it was Texas but you are going to be pleasantly surprised.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to guess before it is over Strong will deliver some quality Florida recruits to replace whatever he loses in Texas. That is going to be the biggest pickup for Texas the Charlie Strong Florida pipeline. Welcome to the nirvana of recruiting you just thought it was Texas but you are going to be pleasantly surprised.
-
some talk that he may bring 2 DT's from Louisville class. Poona Ford is from South Carolina though. He would be the prize. Way too early to say where he is going, but he would easily be the best DT in Texas.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping more decommit.

Texas was over-signed and had no flexibility.

Charlie Strong has his own guys he wants and a fair amount of Florida dudes he can bring.

The Mack Recruits don't necessarily fit his identity.

It is about time we got into Florida. Strong seems to be the golden ticket to Florida.

He cannot do that without some wiggle room.

In a perfect world, Texas loses about 5-7 guys and picks up 5-7 Florida guys.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have some good bait floating in Cali.