• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Muhammad Wilkerson skipping Jets workouts

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Muhammad Wilkerson shouldn't have to demand his money. He is a very high value player. pay him and don't mess with the team's development. you have a new coach and a lot of new pieces, we need chemistry, not holdouts.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's one of the most underrated players in the league. He and Sheldon Richardson have not received much attention because the rest of the team has been so terrible. Pay him his money and move on.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His performance dropped the last 8 games of last season. Whether he was being double-teamed or because of the losing IDK. He needs to show up, have a great season and then get his contract. I wouldn't go long-term on this guy. He needs to be kept motivated.

But if I were the Jets, i never would've signed all these corners to begin with! Revis should've been enough! Cro's good, but not at the tune of 8mil a year! You still have a 1st rounder in Millner. I would've given the Cro money to Mo, if that were the case. They need to find a pass-rushing olb or ol in the first round, don't waste the pick on a qb.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket with Leonard Williams. There is no guarantee that a rookie can fill the void if Wilkerson walks. See: Vernon Gholston.

Sign the man!

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to secure a long term deal and financial security with the Jets because he's from NJ but dude, you're making 6.9 million? I don't sympathize too much for you MO, sorry.