• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

muh Chase Young

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU couldn’t beat Clemson on their off day. They didn’t even show up until late Q2. Come on. No reason you should have lost that game if you were all that.

So you didn't watch the game. Gotcha

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be pretty surprised if Young is a bust...not sure that he'll be All-Pro, but he'll probably make several Pro Bowls.

I'm 100% sure Young is a bust. I'd wager a hefty amount he drops mightily in the draft.

I put this out simply to tOSU/Buck fans.

Would you rather have either of the Bosa's or Chase running down Lawrence last night. Chase never got there, and they never even needed to double him. Both Bosa brothers would have made a huge impact on that game.

Hell, Clemson went right at him with QB options and RPOs and he failed every time. Lack of foot speed and change of direction.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 100% sure Young is a bust. I'd wager a hefty amount he drops mightily in the draft.

Would you rather have either of the Bosa's or Chase running down Lawrence last night. Chase never got there, and they never even needed to double him. Both Bosa brothers would have made a huge impact on that game.

The farther he drops in the draft, the lower the chances of him being a "bust"

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how anybody could come away from the entire season tOSU had, and then their performance against Clemson; and not come away impressed.

That was a helluva football team. Sometimes another is just a tad bit better. Doesn't devalue the greatness of the season tOSU had this year. That team likely would have won a Championship in year's past. I truly believe we have a magic year of 3 really really great teams.

That loss is gonna haunt me for a bit bc I feel like Ohio State should have definitely won. So many stupid unforced mistakes. Two personal fouls that extended drives for points. Multiple dropped touchdown passes, a receiver completely stopping his route when he was open for a game winning score. Fields not being 100%. Couple that with officials now coming out and saying the scoop and score shouldn't have been reversed, it's a tough pill to swallow.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell, Clemson went right at him with QB options and RPOs and he failed every time. Lack of foot speed and change of direction.
Trick question

The Bosa's would have already pack it in for the season and run to the NFL

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Basing this entirely on the Clemson game. :L

you do realize agents talk to these kids and get into their heads right? Or do agents even talk to Nebraska players since they don’t usually get drafted??

Aaron Donald gets doubled and tripled, is totally silent some games. That make him a bust? 1 game?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trick question

The Bosa's would have already pack it in for the season and run to the NFL

Eggzachary. Bosa’s are a prime example of what happens to a high draft pick after they talk to an agent.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eggzachary. Bosa’s are a prime example of what happens to a high draft pick after they talk to an agent.
They get rich, drafted in the top 3 and win defensive rookie of the year?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get rich, drafted in the top 3 and win defensive rookie of the year?

captain obvious is here!! You all upset too. All while I agree the Bosa boys and Chase are beasts. Lol

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The farther he drops in the draft, the lower the chances of him being a "bust"

True.

I wouldn't draft him in any round if I were a GM. His lack of lateral movement and ability to recover is beyond disturbing. He isn't getting around many if any Tackles in the NFL with bull rush or speed moves.
Basing this entirely on the Clemson game. :L

you do realize agents talk to these kids and get into their heads right? Or do agents even talk to Nebraska players since they don’t usually get drafted??

Aaron Donald gets doubled and tripled, is totally silent some games. That make him a bust? 1 game?

No. Nobody from Nebraska gets drafted. We suck.

Chase didn't get double teamed. They went right at him due to his lack of foot speed and change of direction. Multiple times. He was also never able to get to Lawrence with any kind of real impact while never being double-teamed.

Is that a guy you want to use a 2nd pick in the NFL draft upon in the most "NFL-type" game he has ever played?

Come 2024 I don't see him in the NFL. Who needs an edge rusher that can only go outside, or in a stunt with a Tackle to actually put pressure on a QB? He also sucks in run support, and never sets an edge.

But hey, he'll be a 4th round pick. That is where he should be.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

I wouldn't draft him in any round if I were a GM. His lack of lateral movement and ability to recover is beyond disturbing. He isn't getting around many if any Tackles in the NFL with bull rush or speed moves.

No. Nobody from Nebraska gets drafted. We suck.

Chase didn't get double teamed. They went right at him due to his lack of foot speed and change of direction. Multiple times. He was also never able to get to Lawrence with any kind of real impact while never being double-teamed.

Is that a guy you want to use a 2nd pick in the NFL draft upon in the most "NFL-type" game he has ever played?

Come 2024 I don't see him in the NFL. Who needs an edge rusher that can only go outside, or in a stunt with a Tackle to actually put pressure on a QB? He also sucks in run support, and never sets an edge.

But hey, he'll be a 4th round pick. That is where he should be.

I can’t make excuses for the man but 4th rounder is just stupid. college football is tainted. When agents come into play the shit gets muddy Dec 1 every year. You never know what these kids are thinking especially high draft picks. Moms is sitting at home in a small rented house and broke.

He’ll Chase took money earlier in the year right? Bosa straight up left the school.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t make excuses for the man but 4th rounder is just stupid. college football is tainted. When agents come into play the shit gets muddy Dec 1 every year. You never know what these kids are thinking especially high draft picks. Moms is sitting at home in a small rented house and broke.

He’ll Chase took money earlier in the year right? Bosa straight up left the school.

I simply wouldn't draft Young if I were a GM. Undraftable in any round on my board.

I want dudes that want to play hard. Have serious athleticism, speed, suddenness, and size and length. Chase has absolutely none of those qualities outside of length. Hard pass.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
captain obvious is here!! You all upset too. All while I agree the Bosa boys and Chase are beasts. Lol
what in that post would make you think I was upset?

you have issues. get help.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what in that post would make you think I was upset?

you have issues. get help.

Spoken like a true crybaby Bucknut. Your face palming is cute tho. You need another Kleenex box??

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the Bucknuts are so much fun. Love this time of year after they’ve won the big 10 and all the hype...

1BE75DF8-005D-4F37-8A27-B9D4FD0C6363.gif