• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

muh Chase Young

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minus the conference championships and actual rounds of competitiveness and actually being an interesting product to watch weekly.

Totally the same. Jesus Christ dude.

Big 10 conference champions. Lol. Wow

Jesus isn’t going to help you beat Clemson

Dude

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See him as being a huge bust in the NFL.

His lateral movement is non-existent, and a huge problem for an edge rusher. You watch a guy like Joey Bosa turning foot and chasing down Russell Wilson or even taking on a RB in coverage out of the backfield, and you see the serious limitations of this guy vs a dude like Bosa.

He was non-existent against Clemson because of his inability to change directions.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 10 conference champions. Lol. Wow

Jesus isn’t going to help you beat Clemson

Dude

It's a really cool schtick to jump from OSU thread to OSU thread pretending you aren't completely shook by FSU totally falling apart. Maybe next year FSU can field a team that doesn't need overtime to beat Louisiana monroe.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a really cool schtick to jump from OSU thread to OSU thread pretending you aren't completely shook by FSU totally falling apart. Maybe next year FSU can field a team that doesn't need overtime to beat Louisiana monroe.

We are actually making good moves and will be back. It’s been rough 3 years but we’ve got the best state for football talent to choose from.

I just enjoy laughing at the Bucknuts who
actually thought they were stout this year while beating up on the big 10. It’s funny.. sorry if it offends you

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are actually making good moves and will be back. It’s been rough 3 years but we’ve got the best state for football talent to choose from.

actually thought they were stout this year while beating up on the big 10. It’s funny.. sorry if it offends you
Ask Clemson if they think the Buckeyes were 'stout'.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not offended at all just getting to the root of your schtick

I'd be pretty salty too if my school lost a coach to Texas A&M. Which is basically the very definition of a mediocre football program. If they had a gold standard for mediocrity I'm pretty sure they'd use Texas A&M for the die to cast it in

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

umm Ohio was stout this year. Did you watch football?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure how anybody could come away from the entire season tOSU had, and then their performance against Clemson; and not come away impressed.

That was a helluva football team. Sometimes another is just a tad bit better. Doesn't devalue the greatness of the season tOSU had this year. That team likely would have won a Championship in year's past. I truly believe we have a magic year of 3 really really great teams.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not offended at all just getting to the root of your schtick

I'd be pretty salty too if my school lost a coach to Texas A&M. Which is basically the very definition of a mediocre football program. If they had a gold standard for mediocrity I'm pretty sure they'd use Texas A&M for the die to cast it in

Goodness you’re not too bright. His time was over.

you seem deeply hurt lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OSU couldn’t beat Clemson on their off day. They didn’t even show up until late Q2. Come on. No reason you should have lost that game if you were all that.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Clemson if they think the Buckeyes were 'stout'.

Clemson beat you with their B game. Time to get over it. OSU is not stout and wasn’t elite. If they were they would have handled Clemson on an off night for them.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU couldn’t beat Clemson on their off day. They didn’t even show up until late Q2. Come on. No reason you should have lost that game if you were all that.

'All that'.

Always love the internet tough guy.

It was a great game. tOSU and Clemson were as evenly matched as you'd want to see a game of great players and athletes.

The actual coaches and players have already told a much different story than your internet tough guy feelings.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness you’re not too bright. His time was over.

you seem deeply hurt lol

Am I the one actively participating in running down other teams?

I'm just trying to help you to the root of why you feel the need to regurgitate the same tidbits in every OSU thread.

Again I don't find myself so worried about another school I say the exact same shit in every single thread about them.

But carry on I look forward to another one of your "deep south" antecdotes in the next OSU thread. It's super enlightening every time.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'All that'.

Always love the internet tough guy.

It was a great game. tOSU and Clemson were as evenly matched as you'd want to see a game of great players and athletes.

The actual coaches and players have already told a much different story than your internet tough guy feelings.

You’re disqualified. No way Chase Young is a bust my man.

Lol at internet tough guy. Like Clemson really played great. Please man accept the results. OSU couldn’t handled Clemson on their B game. Fact

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol at internet tough guy. Like Clemson really played great. Please man accept the results. OSU couldn’t handled Clemson on their B game. Fact

You aren't worth anybody's time obviously.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So good, you had to double down on it.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the one actively participating in running down other teams?

I'm just trying to help you to the root of why you feel the need to regurgitate the same tidbits in every OSU thread.

Again I don't find myself so worried about another school I say the exact same shit in every single thread about them.

But carry on I look forward to another one of your "deep south" antecdotes in the next OSU thread. It's super enlightening every time.

Exact same shit = facts lol

Deep South in the natty game? Last year? Year before that?

It’s the Bucknut way. Can’t handles facts

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be pretty surprised if Young is a bust...not sure that he'll be All-Pro, but he'll probably make several Pro Bowls.