• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

muh Chase Young

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Young is a monster and every single football fan on the planet would absolutely love it if he was on their team. He was constantly in the backfield tonight, he had a fantastic game.
You want your best players to make big time plays. Could have used a Wisconsin type game from him. And don’t act like he didn’t blow containment on at least 3 plays.

The glaring weakness last night though was #39 Malik Harrison. He missed some key tackles and was on Etinene a lot in the passing game.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Auburn gets in with 2 losses over OU this year. We only lost to LSU by 3 in Baton Rouge, they were at full strength (they were not last night) and we held them to 23 points.

Not saying we would win but we aren't getting run out of the building either.

Alabama with Tua might have gotten in also but late losses always hurt.

Oklahoma 35 Auburn 19

sugarbowl_2017_s_bates-599x339.jpg

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobbins got fucked. He deserved to be in NY instead of Chase or Fields.

B1G is a joke.

Ohio State would have 3 losses in the SEC West.
I disagree.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Young is a monster and every single football fan on the planet would absolutely love it if he was on their team. He was constantly in the backfield tonight, he had a fantastic game.
He had very little impact in the game.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma 35 Auburn 19

sugarbowl_2017_s_bates-599x339.jpg
Since our QB went out of the game with a broken arm on the first series, I would think you would be embarrassed we put up 19 points without one.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.
Let me point something out to you. Did you notice how many tOSU players got hurt and missed playing time? Clemson (who is built like an SEC team) was putting the hurt on them physically. The SEC West is a grinder and tOSU isn't built for it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me point something out to you. Did you notice how many tOSU players got hurt and missed playing time? Clemson (who is built like an SEC team) was putting the hurt on them physically. The SEC West is a grinder and tOSU isn't built for it.
I think you may have been mistaken about which team was which if this was your takeaway.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think Clemson came in sleep-walking and got smacked in the mouth and then controlled the game. But I think Ohio State has a better QB, RB, wide-receivers, offensive line, and defensive backs than Auburn and are more well-rounded than Alabama, especially sans Tua.
Personally I think OSU was just the better team in the first quarter. They outcoached Clemson and exploited some of Clemson tendencies with last minute calls from Venables, etc. Once Clemson adjusted, it was game on. Trevor Lawrence was the difference maker. Also does Justin Fields have wheels? Surprised we didnt see more designed runs if he can run...

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think OSU was just the better team in the first quarter. They outcoached Clemson and exploited some of Clemson tendencies with last minute calls from Venables, etc. Once Clemson adjusted, it was game on. Trevor Lawrence was the difference maker. Also does Justin Fields have wheels? Surprised we didnt see more designed runs if he can run...

Oh, definitely. Clemson came out soft and Ohio State played better and more aggressive. They're a great team. But Clemson did play badly at first, and outscored the Buckeyes 29-7 after they made adjustments. Fields is extremely fast and dangerous on the run. However, I think his knee was banged up in the Michigan game (he had a brace on) and they didn't do many runs to protect him.

And as far as Young. I predicted in my analysis that Young vs. Jackson Carman was one of the key matchups. I thought Young would outplay him, since Carman is so young. But he completely dominated him (as did Anchrum when he switched to the other side). Young had 2 tackles (1 solo) and that was it. And he was not double teamed very much. I was very surprised by that.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields' knee was still nowhere near healthy. He said a few days ago he was still only at about 80%, which did dramatically affect his running. We saw it vs. michigan and Wisconsin in the B1G CCG. He went from being a running threat all season to only getting 39 combined rushing yards over the last 3 games.

You're right though, OSU was the better team in the first quarter by far. Problem was, they shot themselves in the foot repeatedly when they had chances to get TDs instead of FGs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobbins got fucked. He deserved to be in NY instead of Chase or Fields.

B1G is a joke.

Ohio State would have 3 losses in the SEC West.

Nope...but keep trying to think Auburn is relevant lolzzz desperation for TEAM SEC in this post

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama is still Bama. OSU play in the Big 10. and havent won a playoff game since 2014?No one is impressed. The SEC west has been in how many consecutive playoffs? Title games?

It’s a good thing FSU has never won a playoff game. When they got in they got thumped....by a PAC team lolzzz

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was playing on a torn MCL with an o-lineman knee brace.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This - it amazes me the Homer's on the board sometimes. He is a damn good player, but he didnt make the great plays at critical times and was not a difference maker. Dobbins on the other hand is a beast.
Some Ohio State fans are detached from reality and think Young is Superman.