• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

muh Chase Young

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Young is a monster and every single football fan on the planet would absolutely love it if he was on their team. He was constantly in the backfield tonight, he had a fantastic game.

Just as Nick Bosa was the highest vote getter for the NFL on defense despite having just nine sacks. Just simply looking at raw stats doesn't tell the story.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point is don’t cry when 2 teams get in from the SEC. Big 12 champs got manhandled... again
2 SEC teams wouldda couldda shouldda made it in THIS year but... they weren't good enough so..

SEC is the best conference I agree with that but you aint makin the playoff with 2 loses regardless of how good it is, sorry. They get 2 in with one loss each or an undefeated and a 1 loss, I have no problem with that. And FTR OU didn't get manhandled by UGA, they lost what was a great entertaining game. LSU to date is historically good, if they throttle Clemson like they have throttled other teams (entirely possible) then the OU beatdown gets chalked up as just another victim of a great LSU team in a down year for the Big12 (which it is and STILL made the playoff BTW) and the Big12 is in again next year if our champ has a good enough record, so, no crying indeed.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama and Auburn are no slouches especially on D.

Alabama was absolutely a slouch on defense this year. Too many injuries caused us to start as many as 6 true freshman. And even the veterans sucked ass. You think Zeke Embarassed us, JK would look like Barry fucking Sanders against our defense

With Tua we were easily the 4th best team in CFB and would have given the big 3 a respectable game(probably would have lost to all 3) but with Mac we are probably top 10 but not as good

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Young choked, like the rest of the Suckeyes.

rjshull

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Young is a monster and every single football fan on the planet would absolutely love it if he was on their team. He was constantly in the backfield tonight, he had a fantastic game.

He had a good game, but he had what 1 hurry? Zero sacks, zero TFL. But he was disruptive, and he made his line mates better. To be a fantastic game he would have to have gotten a sack or two, along with a couple of TFL. But he is going to be a beast in the NFL just like the Bosa boys

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be different if people actually understood that he was doing exactly as instructed. He went outside every time to push the qb up into the DT's.

I remember back in 2014 when Luke Fickell challenged the D-Line to quit freelancing and do their damn jobs, stay in their lanes, and play disciplined which they had not done all year. The result? 59-0 vs Wisconsin, followed by wins over Alabama and Oregon and the first CFP Championship.

I was surprised they didn't move Chase around more in this game - the one time they moved him inside he nearly killed Lawrence.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where big 12, big 10, and the pac 12 need to stop crying about the SEC, specifically the west.

If Bama beats Auburn they get in over the Sooners. You just saw why

If my Aunt had balls she would be my Uncle.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 SEC teams wouldda couldda shouldda made it in THIS year but... they weren't good enough so..

SEC is the best conference I agree with that but you aint makin the playoff with 2 loses regardless of how good it is, sorry. They get 2 in with one loss each or an undefeated and a 1 loss, I have no problem with that. And FTR OU didn't get manhandled by UGA, they lost what was a great entertaining game. LSU to date is historically good, if they throttle Clemson like they have throttled other teams (entirely possible) then the OU beatdown gets chalked up as just another victim of a great LSU team in a down year for the Big12 (which it is and STILL made the playoff BTW) and the Big12 is in again next year if our champ has a good enough record, so, no crying indeed.
I think Auburn gets in with 2 losses over OU this year. We only lost to LSU by 3 in Baton Rouge, they were at full strength (they were not last night) and we held them to 23 points.

Not saying we would win but we aren't getting run out of the building either.

Alabama with Tua might have gotten in also but late losses always hurt.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Young choked, like the rest of the Suckeyes.

r

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase needs to give his little sister her shirt back.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Without doing a background check on him ... Young would be my first pick, if I were any team.