• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's vs Guard's - April 7th - 9th

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't need a suite, just tickets close to the field. Maybe I've checked the wrong sites or wrong dates, but I'm unable to find anything available at any price close to behind home plate.

Thanks for the feedback. The net doesn't seem to bother me much as I didn't really notice it when I was at a Pirates game sitting around 10 rows behind home plate. I am looking for something pretty similar to that, but there doesn't ever seem to be anything available, which makes me wonder if you have to go through something other than StubHub to get those tickets because you can get tickets to the Diamond Club at T-Mobile Park (albeit at an excessive price), on those same websites.

I just figured that the tickets are so cheap I wouldn't mind spending a decent amount on getting the best possible seat available. Wouldn't cost me much.
Home is a nice place to sit, but like I said I hate the netting. Realistically if you are primary seats you aren’t obstructed by anything and it feels close to the field. A really enjoyable and I highly recommend it. Not really a fan of how they split up the highest ranked prospect though but I admit I am selfish

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know .Hernandez..going..DH .
Is prob best..
Trammel...
Gets back..there..could..
Be a change..at some point

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kilinic..doing well..
But he is not at his celling.
Yet..
So enjoy...

It may be a couple years yet..but we will know..
Somewhere..in..there..
Julio...nooo..
Not his celling either..
Again..enjoy..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore is still out as well..
So that does.not..help..