• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mr. Robot

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's episode was messed up! Didn't see that murder coming up

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's episode was messed up! Didn't see that murder coming up

Agree. WTF. That dude is nuts. And then the reveal to his shrink. That was awesome and creepy.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. WTF. That dude is nuts. And then the reveal to his shrink. That was awesome and creepy.

And what language is he speaking to his wife with? Celtic? He is one crazy dude and Eliot is becoming increasingly pyschotic and wow bombshell with his shrink!

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still cant figure out if the viewer is supposed to know that Mr Robot is just a figment of Elliot's imagination or not.

If we are supposed to know, they should be more clear about that fact, because right now it seems like they are insulting the audience by acting like it will be some big surprise reveal.

I believe that has been answered.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what language is he speaking to his wife with? Celtic? He is one crazy dude and Eliot is becoming increasingly pyschotic and wow bombshell with his shrink!

I don't know. I do think she's probably just as crazy but more level headed. I do enjoy this show. I'm disappointed they killed off Shayla.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I do think she's probably just as crazy but more level headed. I do enjoy this show. I'm disappointed they killed off Shayla.

Yeah I am not sure either. I don't see why there was a need to kill of Shayla however. I mean Ellitot cooperated but then again that could be why he wasn't the one who was killed by him since Shayla introduced Eliot

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know which episodes are strong, the evens or the odds, but this show is on fire one week and in a funk the next.

The beginning of this episode, I thought that was Shaylas sister cleaning out her apartment that would have been a nice twist to the story. Turned out it was a memory of the first time he met her. Its been a month, figure Elliot could have tracked down the guy he broke out of jail by now. I guess next week its back to f society, and those are stronger episodes.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you see Darlene and Mr. Robot talking in the last episode? Elliot was no where to be seen. Mr. Robot and Elliot are always seen together, right?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see Darlene and Mr. Robot talking in the last episode? Elliot was no where to be seen. Mr. Robot and Elliot are always seen together, right?
not necessarily. Elliot is only in the back ground if he will eventually "take over". Both scenes with Robot this week were (IMHO) the crazy side of Elliot taking full control.

Again, until we see someone acknowledge both of them at the same time, Robot does not exist.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not necessarily. Elliot is only in the back ground if he will eventually "take over". Both scenes with Robot this week were (IMHO) the crazy side of Elliot taking full control.

Again, until we see someone acknowledge both of them at the same time, Robot does not exist.

Good point.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just am understanding it as Elliot is the key to this whole deal and nothing has been done since he was mourning Shayla for a month. What threw me off were when both of them were in the mr magoo masks during his morphine self detox full of his hallucinations. If they were cluing us in to this all being in his head, I would think the mask would go on Slater and when it came off it was elliot.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just am understanding it as Elliot is the key to this whole deal and nothing has been done since he was mourning Shayla for a month. What threw me off were when both of them were in the mr magoo masks during his morphine self detox full of his hallucinations. If they were cluing us in to this all being in his head, I would think the mask would go on Slater and when it came off it was elliot.
He does not fully know that he is Robot himself. Although, he does know at a core level. When he was "I. The crackhouse", during his halucination, the chick he was making out with was about ready to tell him before the shooters showed up. Basically, he was about to realize the truth when he woke up, or his Id or Ego (or whatever) decided to keep it buried longer.

At this point, the "twist" would be that they are actually two different people, not that they are the same.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some twist................

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the father either?
That was foreshadowed when he "pushed" Elliot off the boardwalk.

BTW, he isn't REALLY his father. Elliot has just used his father as the image to use for Robot.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter was going nuts over the ending as is the comment section of recaps if you read them. For me though, yeah, its more a "meh". Mostly because Darlene has been a pretty darn annoying character so far.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter was going nuts over the ending as is the comment section of recaps if you read them. For me though, yeah, its more a "meh". Mostly because Darlene has been a pretty darn annoying character so far.

She was annoying, yes, but I guess for me it was more understanding why she seemed to think she was closer to him all along the way, almost expected him to side with her. Its kinda like knowing she is his sister now, then going back to the beginning and realizing her connection. There was one time she just walked right into his apartment like she lived there.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welp, I am watching last weeks episode right now and wtf? Elliot totally tripping out? I guess I was right Mr. Robot isn't well you know... Right?