• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mozgov to the Cavs

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also made a post saying all the west teams are making moves because the hawks are the best team LOL no, not saying my team is the best though. Also he's wrong about our team being soft.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are 2nd in points in the paint. :L

Apparently you don't understand the differences in how points in the paint are scored in the regular season vs. playoffs. In the regular season, the Warriors get lots of point in the paint in the regular season because it's a more wide open game. So, when they get fast break layups, runouts and drives from the perimeter those count as points in the paint (the Nash/Amare Suns used to do the same).

In the playoffs, the game slows down, becomes more physical and getting them the way the Warriors are now, becomes much more difficult. That's why those Suns teams failed in the playoffs when facing teams with true bigs like the Spurs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you don't understand the differences in how points in the paint are scored in the regular season vs. playoffs. In the regular season, the Warriors get lots of point in the paint in the regular season because it's a more wide open game. So, when they get fast break layups, runouts and drives from the perimeter those count as points in the paint (the Nash/Amare Suns used to do the same).

In the playoffs, the game slows down, becomes more physical and getting them the way the Warriors are now, becomes much more difficult. That's why those Suns teams failed in the playoffs when facing teams with true bigs like the Spurs.

Warriors had 36 fast break points last night. I would love to know how much of those came out of the paint because usually fast break points=points in the paint

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First off Suns failed cause they were an average defensive team. Secondly no, they get more wide open looks in the half court because of the system theyre running. Ala how Pop gets people open looks.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seem to forget that the suns team doesn't compare to the warriors. They played average defense. Warriors play Great defense, and have the best defense in the game

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off Suns failed cause they were an average defensive team. Secondly no, they get more wide open looks in the half court because of the system theyre running. Ala how Pop gets people open looks.

Wrong again. Those Suns teams failed because they couldn't just outscore teams because the game slowed, became more physical and the Suns couldn't fight back in the paint.

Pops teams get open looks because they have excellent ball movement and ball moves inside/out. A big part of the reason they destroyed the Heat last season is because the Heat couldn't get out and run and use their athleticism. They slowed the game, worked ball inside out and wound up with wide open 3's. They got those 3's because the Heat had to respect their inside game which caused late rotations on the perimeter.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again. Those Suns teams failed because they couldn't just outscore teams because the game slowed, became more physical and the Suns couldn't fight back in the paint.

Pops teams get open looks because they have excellent ball movement and ball moves inside/out. A big part of the reason they destroyed the Heat last season is because the Heat couldn't get out and run and use their athleticism. They slowed the game, worked ball inside out and wound up with wide open 3's. They got those 3's because the Heat had to respect their inside game which caused late rotations on the perimeter.

And the warriors don't rely on ball movement?:wtf2: Also suns were average on defense like I said

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't you dare suggest that Golden State may run into trouble in the playoffs when the game slow up.

You didn't hear that they're going to walk to the finals?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the warriors don't rely on ball movement?:wtf2: Also suns were average on defense like I said

The Warriors are scary good.

Very exciting to watch and are much more than just a one trick pony type Team.

They will annihilate the Clippers, Rockets and whomever squeaks out the 8th seed.

But, they will have trouble with the Griz and Spurs because they are strong where the Warriors are weak.

* Post Players *

I'm on the fence about Dallas and Portland and have them even money against the Thunder.....right now.

If the Spurs and Thunder are healthy come the playoffs, game over in the West.

If the Warriors face the Griz n the 2nd round, I'm taking Memphis.

The Warriors type of play has not been sustainable in the playoffs historically.

Maybe they will be the Team that punches thru the Glass Ceiling....But, I wouldn't bet on it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seem to forget that the suns team doesn't compare to the warriors. They played average defense. Warriors play Great defense, and have the best defense in the game

Dude, the Warriors remind me an awful lot of the 2009 Orlando Magic or the 2006 Mavericks.

Both Teams had ultra-successful Seasons.

But, ultimately fell short.

Bogut is fools gold.

Speights and Green are playing great.

But, they will have trouble with the Smash Brothers in Memphis.

If they could get their hands on another capable big....even if it were a slug like Dalembert...I'd feel much better about their chances.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are scary good.

Very exciting to watch and are much more than just a one trick pony type Team.

They will annihilate the Clippers, Rockets and whomever squeaks out the 8th seed.

But, they will have trouble with the Griz and Spurs because they are strong where the Warriors are weak.

* Post Players *

I'm on the fence about Dallas and Portland and have them even money against the Thunder.....right now.

If the Spurs and Thunder are healthy come the playoffs, game over in the West.

If the Warriors face the Griz n the 2nd round, I'm taking Memphis.

The Warriors type of play has not been sustainable in the playoffs historically.

Maybe they will be the Team that punches thru the Glass Ceiling....But, I wouldn't bet on it.

Memphis is tough but I would still pick us to win. Spurs I'm only scared of really..

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, the Warriors remind me an awful lot of the 2009 Orlando Magic or the 2006 Mavericks.

Both Teams had ultra-successful Seasons.

But, ultimately fell short.

Bogut is fools gold.

Speights and Green are playing great.

But, they will have trouble with the Smash Brothers in Memphis.

If they could get their hands on another capable big....even if it were a slug like Dalembert...I'd feel much better about their chances.

They do and also the bad boy pistons a bit? Also Memphis is pretty good still like the dubs over them. Warriors have the guys to contain zbo and gasol. Also bogut isn't fools gold talent wise lol. I'm sure you don't mean that

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do and also the bad boy pistons a bit? Also Memphis is pretty good still like the dubs over them. Warriors have the guys to contain zbo and gasol. Also bogut isn't fools gold talent wise lol. I'm sure you don't mean that

No:lol:.

We have already :deadhorse:

You know I mean his injury history.

I don't think you can count on him.

I like the Warriors.

Would love to see them in the WCF.

Time will tell...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memphis is tough but I would still pick us to win. Spurs I'm only scared of really..

The Western Conference Playoffs are gonna be brutal.

I hope they don't beat the hell out of each other to the point where they give the ECF winner a easy Series.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No:lol:.

We have already :deadhorse:

You know I mean his injury history.

I don't think you can count on him.

I like the Warriors.

Would love to see them in the WCF.