• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most interesting WSIS

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2 is here and i think i have the most interesting WSIS question of the season and to come

Who should i start Terelle pryor or Cam newton

Reasons to start pryor over Cam

1. Oakland vs Jacksonville Jaguars- jags are the worst team in football
2. Pryor had the 2nd highest rushing totals for week one only behind McCoy
3. Pryor actually passed well last week vs the colts
4. The raider coaches already believe that to win they need to give pryor the ball
5. Cam newton had a terrible game last week (seems to be a pattern- he had a terrible first couple weeks last season as well)

Reasons to start Cam over Pryor

1. Cam has more talent
2. I used a top draft pick to get Cam
3. Cam is facing the Buffalo Bills(not a great team)
4. Pryor, even though had a very good week last week is still an unproven player

So who should i start??

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor. While Buffalo isn't a defensive juggernaut, they held Brady in check relatively speaking. Jacksonville got picked apart by Alex Smith, and KC also ran all over them. Pryor is good for 330 total yards and 2-3 TDs, while I'm not sure Cam is.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pending the weather in Buffalo, I could see going with Pryor against the lowly Jags. Just know that we (the Bills) don't cover running QB's very well. And Cam played the Seahawks last week, so don't make the choice because of that.

I would start Cam. But it's crazy that it's not crazy to start Pryor.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pending the weather in Buffalo, I could see going with Pryor against the lowly Jags. Just know that we (the Bills) don't cover running QB's very well. And Cam played the Seahawks last week, so don't make the choice because of that.

I would start Cam. But it's crazy that it's not crazy to start Pryor.

I am not basing it on seattle, but it has to be a factor to any decision, just not a big factor...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not basing it on seattle, but it has to be a factor to any decision, just not a big factor...

Also dont forget to factor in that Indy does not have a good defense. A ton of teams last year lit up the scoreboard on them, they had some great finishes and good timing on possessions to get to 10 wins, the DEF was pretty bad all year though.

So, will the Jags be as bad on DEF as Indy? probably worse, but they actually looked OK on offense under Henne last year, and he will be the starter for wk 2.

I like DMC to beat up on the Jags more so than Pryor next week. I'd go Cam vs BUF, Pryor playing at home and the Jags having to travel (and being horrible) does make that quite a decision though.