• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Most delusional fan base

Most delusional fan base

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You're either with us or against us"

You better watch it mister.
:slaphappy:
I didn’t even bring up the lack of potato salad.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not one to shy away from our delusional fan base, but ... Nebraska needs to look in the mirror.
Who is being delusional??????????? (the media doesnt count because they are the retards hyping us)

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not one to shy away from our delusional fan base, but ... Nebraska needs to look in the mirror.
I live adjacent to them and the ones down here- trust me, I know. They've just sucked as bad as Nebraska can suck really the past 10 or so years so they've been relatively tolerable.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any day now, OD is going to give us his unbiased in depth analysis of the Oregon vs Auburn game.
I Miss the Whitemamba obligatory 30 point victory prediction.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live adjacent to them and the ones down here- trust me, I know. They've just sucked as bad as Nebraska can suck really the past 10 or so years so they've been relatively tolerable.
So what you are saying is nebraska fans are not being delusional............. Exactly the point... SMH

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By tolerable- it's easier to ignore them when they're garbage.
This is about being delusional, not annoying.... Everyone gets to say "at least we are not kansas" nice try though. I would imagine all fans are annoying because you have to hear how terrible kansas has always been, except that 1 magical year that amounted to nothing

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska fans were delusional when Bo Pelini took over for Callahan. I was too the first 3 years or so until I started looking at who he was winning and losing against. I squabbled with many a Husker fan on the Husker board in my assessment that Pelini was a very average coach and did not have what it took to get to elite, let alone level 2. Nebraska was level 3 or 4 at best. He won 9 and 10 games every year simply because he was at Nebraska and had better talent than the teams he was beating. When it came to playing teams with equal or better talent he'd lose. Sometimes losing big.

I am no more critical of Harbaugh than I've been on Husker coaches.

Bo's OOC Record vs AQ's and non-AQ's

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is about being delusional, not annoying.... Everyone gets to say "at least we are not kansas" nice try though. I would imagine all fans are annoying because you have to hear how terrible kansas has always been, except that 1 magical year that amounted to nothing
Nope- we know we suck. We don't pretend to be a football school. Would we like to do better? Of course, but I don't exactly think we're pulling a K-State and pulling semi-relevance out of our asses anytime soon.

I'd be ecstatic if they won 4 games.

It's really not controversial to say Nebraska has a delusional contingent of fans. Happens when the fanbase is national and has past success.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska fans were delusional when Bo Pelini took over for Callahan. I was too the first 3 years or so until I started looking at who he was winning and losing against. I squabbled with many a Husker fan on the Husker board in my assessment that Pelini was a very average coach and did not have what it took to get to elite, let alone level 2. Nebraska was level 3 or 4 at best. He won 9 and 10 games every year simply because he was at Nebraska and had better talent than the teams he was beating. When it came to playing teams with equal or better talent he'd lose. Sometimes losing big.

I am no more critical of Harbaugh than I've been on Husker coaches.

Bo's OOC Record vs AQ's and non-AQ's
Blo Peeni was prolly the most "divisive" coach we've had in recent memory... many were on either side of that coin for quite a while..... He might have gotten more time if he wasnt interviewing for other jobs and trying to move elsewhere and talking shit and just being a complete asshole