• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MOST AT STAKE IN 2023

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RODGERS=IF HE DOES BECOME A JET
JIMMYG=MOVING ON FROM THAT SF D
CARR=MOVING ON FROM RAIDERS
BAKER=GETTING ANOTHER CHANCE

All of them have something to prove
well has to be Baker most at stake.
If he does bad this year he may never be a starter again.

2nd would be Jimmy G. The raiders often had to fight back for wins wit htheir Defense. Not Jimmy G's fortay.

Rodgers has nothing at stake. he will be the man for the Jets until he retires.
Carr is exactly what he is. On whatever team. Nothing at stake but in a better position with a better defense to help him.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most pressure?
The team that drafts the Florida QB top 10
Depends.

If it’s a team with multiple firsts and a starting QB already, (please don’t be my Lions)it’s less than Trey Lance or Jordan Love.

But if somebody takes him to start right away, the clock will be ticking.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can throw him in the discussion, but I do not think Love will have any where near the pressure Rodgers will have if he goes to Jets.

- Rodgers went 6-10 in his first season as starter for the Packers after Favre
- No one is expecting much of the Packers this year presently
- Jets with Rodgers will be expected to make the playoffs... Rodgers is the missing piece at QB
- No one... at least that I know of is expecting Love to be the next Rodgers and pick up where he left off

For me of the QBs listed by OP it is Rodgers easily with the most pressure as the Jets probably will have the highest expectations of any of those teams.

Love´s pressure will be to show that he can lead the team, that he is progressing and that he can be a NFL quarterback... no different from most QBs that become a starter.
On the radio today they were talking about the Jets winning the Superbowl. The Jets LOL

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most at stake......??

I think Ud have to take Rodgers at first and foremost........
With his arrogance and cockiness holding GB and the Jets hostage after his 3 day so-called darkness retreat( whi I highly dohbt hd did) by not giving any either team an answer.....
And demanding Hackett and Lazard signings,he had better take the Jets,just not into the playoofs,but at the least to the AFCCG.........otherwise hes a bust.....

2nd I gitta go with Fields and Poles.........

Theres been many excuses on Fields poor passing......some blame Fields himself to no oline,to no wrs........take a pick.
Poles has got him a great wr, a decent rb and another te.(some are higher on him than I)......
With a hopeful ot with the 9 pick,Fields has got to show a big improvement next season,otherwise he is just on the lust of failed Bears qb.......