• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mose Frazier

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that we are loaded at WR, but Frazier developed great chemistry with Lynch at Memphis, and he has a really good all 'round game .. He reminds me of Norwood, as he looks fearless for his size ( 5'11" 180 ), he adjusts to the ball well , and looks good retuning punts ..

I like this kid ..

RDog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a lot of depth at wideout, but I'm not convinced that Norwood is guaranteed a roster spot. I see an open competition with Norwood, Frazier, Addison, and Kalif battling for the slot receiver/returner position. That said, it is most likely that one or two of the rookies ends up on the practice squad and will compete with Norwood after a year's development.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching that first set of highlights being played at KU just brought back some bad memories at that stadium. My dad took me and a few friends of mine to a KU game with my uncle when we were in middle school. We bought a football and well with the game a huge blow out by half time we went to go play some catch next to the stadium. A college kid shouted for me to throw a deep pass to him so I did. Problem was the kid never stopped running and just stole my football.

Anyway this kid definitely stands a chance. I would say with some confidence that I think Latimer, DT, Sanders, and Fowler are a lock to make the roster. I put Latimer in there because he has proven to at least be great on special teams and of course his high draft status I think buys him another season. So depending if we keep 5 or 6 receivers this year those last couple of spots come down to a very big group of players. Special Teams to me will be a huge deciding factor so Frazier has a chance because of his returning ability.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Summer camp roomie for a while
Great move by the organization to give Paxton someone to be comfortable with early on
Chances to make team 10%

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS more than likely if has a chance you just never know ..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS more than likely if has a chance you just never know ..

Like I said in the other thread he probably needs to make a bigger impact as a special teams guy than as a receiver to make the team. Not saying his receiving skills are not important by any means but he is a guy that most likely would make our team more because of him winning the return spot than as a guy that is catching passes this season.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody has to be on the PS.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chemistry he had with Lynch is probably not gonna help him make the roster much. Lynch is gonna develop chemistry with the top of our lineup. Frazier has a shot at the PS, which is wide open, but he better hope Addison makes the active roster if he wants a PS spot. :)

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chemistry he had with Lynch is probably not gonna help him make the roster much. Lynch is gonna develop chemistry with the top of our lineup. Frazier has a shot at the PS, which is wide open, but he better hope Addison makes the active roster if he wants a PS spot. :)

DC, I disagree with the chemistry aspect - granted, Frazier probably won't make the active roster, but, Lynch is still very raw and unpredictable - watching Lynch on that video ( Frazier vid ), he is all over the place, and Frazier, more than anyone, would know Lynch's idiosyncrasies and habits and what he does when he improvises ..

Frazier is not competition for any of the guys who caught passes from Manning on a regular basis, but going from what WRs were expecting from Manning to what Lynch is at the moment, I would think Frazier would have the advantage

Having played with Lynch gives Frazier an advantage over Addison right off the bat - but I think we'd agree that these spots will be won on special teams and returns

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys with a Bio like Mose Frazier - have significant story appeal to me - I wish him the greatest good fortune.

Maybe I'm projecting, but it appears to me the Broncos have a great collection of special teams personnel - significantly more than in previous years. When you plug in a guy like Jano - you get a twofer roster spot and make room for a guy like Jordan Taylor (who I think has red zone and first down value due to his route running and height.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is... We are pretty set at WR.. Frazer was undrafted, he will have to blow up to make this team..

He has a good shot at the PS. I just don't see the fact that he played college ball with Lynch being a reason why he will make this team. If Lynch is only clicking with Frazer then we arent doing a good job developing him or he isn't a real confident QB.

I'm not saying it wasn't smart to sign him, he has talent, but he isn't going to make the team based on him playing at the same college as Lynch.

I don't think Fraser is a bad WR, but he is very underdeveloped and has a ways to go before he is ready to make an impact. For a smaller guy he isn't real explosive and doesn't WOW you with his hands.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Fraser is a bad WR.

Is that any reason for not spelling Fraziers name correctly? Really DC! This forum looks up to you as the official name spelling Nazi!

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys with a Bio like Mose Frazier - have significant story appeal to me - I wish him the greatest good fortune.

Maybe I'm projecting, but it appears to me the Broncos have a great collection of special teams personnel - significantly more than in previous years. When you plug in a guy like Jano - you get a twofer roster spot and make room for a guy like Jordan Taylor (who I think has red zone and first down value due to his route running and height.
Hard not to pull for a guy who shows up to work the next day after being drafted at the clubhouse of a golf course.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that any reason for not spelling Fraziers name correctly? Really DC! This forum looks up to you as the official name spelling Nazi!

Because there are multiple ways to spell it and I plum forgot what version of Frazier he was. :)

Better then Frasher.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there are multiple ways to spell it and I plum forgot what version of Frazier he was. :)

Better then Frasher.

Yes - you spelled it multiple ways - just to cover the bases. ;)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mose Frazier did get some major props from practice today because of his return skills. So maybe just maybe he shows enough to be our return guy.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mose Frazier did get some major props from practice today because of his return skills. So maybe just maybe he shows enough to be our return guy.
or Khalif Raymond