• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Morgan done for year- Barrows

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
anybody that disses harbaugh for being aggressive at the end I just want to punch. It was an absolute thrill to see us as the bullys and killers. Havent seen that for years and loved it. Hell, the best coach in the game right now(Belichick) does it all the time. Freak shit sometimes happens, you cant play scared.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody that disses harbaugh for being aggressive at the end I just want to punch. It was an absolute thrill to see us as the bullys and killers. Havent seen that for years and loved it. Hell, the best coach in the game right now(Belichick) does it all the time. Freak shit sometimes happens, you cant play scared.

Another good point, with the exception of the physical violence. You can't have it both ways. Folks have griped about the conservative Niners O for a while. I wish Josh a speedy and full recovery, but I'm fine with the way we played the game. Go Niners!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it during the game, its unecessary. We were up and they had no.chance but we just had to score another td. Hope it was worth it

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would I have rather Crabtree have the broken leg... I don't want anyone injured but of Josh vs Crabs... I'd rather have Morgan.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ugh, I realize; my hope is that the next man up, whomever it is going to be, can fill the role. Morgan has become a very reliable target, which, in this offense, made him a threat. Hell, even Ronde Barber commented on Morgan's talent.

We need to bring someone in, but I would like to see if Williams can step-up. I read comments from a few posters (pure geniuses) suggesting we should bring back Zeig - needless to say, I would approve such a strategy!

I'm not sure about Williams. Wasn't there some talk a while back that the 49ers were interested in Donnie Avery? I wonder if he is signed?

Terrel Owens anybody?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not sure about Williams. Wasn't there some talk a while back that the 49ers were interested in Donnie Avery? I wonder if he is signed?

Terrel Owens anybody?

Not sure about, Kyle, huh? Yeah, I like Kyle; he caught my attention in pre-season and sometimes it only takes an opportunity for a player to flourish.

Avery landed with the Titans last I heard.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because it was brought up on the other board. What about seeing if the Dolphins would trade Brandon Marshall?

I know the guy is super talented, but I'm on the fence about it and leaning more toward no. Do we really need 3 WR's that think they are better than they really are? If Morgan is out for the year though who might be out there we could make a fair trade for?

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just because it was brought up on the other board. What about seeing if the Dolphins would trade Brandon Marshall?

I know the guy is super talented, but I'm on the fence about it and leaning more toward no. Do we really need 3 WR's that think they are better than they really are? If Morgan is out for the year though who might be out there we could make a fair trade for?

I was thinking Owens, but now I read he might have tried to overdose on pills and had to be hospitalized because of depression?

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We can get by w/ Crabs Ginn Williams for a week with DW filling in at WR here and there. More check downs to Gore and Hunter. Heavy dose of VD. Sopoaga can play QB, WR, and hula dancer. Not really sure we'll pick anyone up unless it's Zeigler for insurance. Hunter should get some good chances.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just means we need Edwards to come back healthy and ready.

Come on Edwards!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Brandon Marshall and always have. Pozz and I wanted us to draft him so bad. At this point his personal life is too much of a detriment for me unless he comes on the cheap.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not advocating a Marshall trade, but what would one give up for the former Pro Bowler?

dlockwood8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 49ermann you ended up being correct anyway :( I didn't mean to be so jerky with my response either. I guess I've gotten overly sensitive to posters that make declarative statements in Post titles without the facts to back it up. It doesn't seem you're one of those types

Anyway, hope we find some unpolished gem to get polished up quickly at the receiver spot.

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Hey 49ermann you ended up being correct anyway :( I didn't mean to be so jerky with my response either. I guess I've gotten overly sensitive to posters that make declarative statements in Post titles without the facts to back it up. It doesn't seem you're one of those types

Anyway, hope we find some unpolished gem to get polished up quickly at the receiver spot.

I wish I was wrong bro. I just misread the sentence.

Morgan and Smith were doing a good job beating the blitz. I hope Kyle Williams can step up and become the slot guy that his body type would suggest.