• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More evidence against Danny Boy

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the thing. We talk about personnel, coaches, plays while meanwhile Danny Boy just gets richer. I smelled a rat in Larry Michael years ago, he didn't let me down. The entire organization is an embarrassment. It smells like someone farted and I think it was Dan. It is just getting harder and harder to route for the WTF. They shoot them selves in the dick so often and he really wants to say "HEY, that's my team."

I don't see how Adam Silver can force Donald Stirling out for making a racist comment but Goodell and the other owners cannot force Danny out due to:

1. Making lewd and harrasing comments to women personally about cheerleading photos.
2. Having 42 former cheerleaders come forward and claim harrassment by senior leaders over the course of several years.
3. Allegations and testimony of Synder ordering spliced footage of cheerleaders undressing compiled into a movie for the entertainment of senior leaders in the organization.
4. Advising and encouraging a cheerleader to "get to know" a leadership member in a private bedroom.
5. Not paying minority owners their rightful money.

When will this "investigation" that the NFL took over be completed? Its been going on for 3 months now. You mean to tell me Goodell will ignore the personal testimonies for 42 women?????

Stirling and Richardson look like girl scouts compared to Snyder. Its almost like Goodell wants him to stay in power even though he embarasses the league and the team value has dropped since he became owner.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect Goodell will make the decision that best suits/benefits the NFL as a whole while limiting any damage to the shield...myself

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect Goodell will make the decision that best suits/benefits the NFL as a whole while limiting any damage to the shield...myself
Not getting political but why isn't the MeToo movement in on this and surely Goodell would bend to political pressure?
Would it not behove the NFL to get rid of its worst owner who is sued every other week?

Surely Jeff Bezos would buy this team?

Last edited:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not getting political but why isn't the MeToo movement in on this and surely Goodell would bend to political pressure?
Would it not behoove the NFL to get rid of its worst owner who is sued every other week?
Dunno much about this. And I know you may not know this...

But dad never wants politics on threads (led to huge problems) so I’ll respond privately my thoughts if I find some answer to this

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am guessing Bezos could make an offer that even Danny would take.

If Bezos runs the Skins like he runs Amazon...watch out!
Anybody but Snyder at this point. ABSs, new acronym to add to all the rest I can’t keep up with but which crack me up, lol

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody but Snyder at this point. ABSs, new acronym to add to all the rest I can’t keep up with but which crack me up, lol
If the NFL doesn't push to move Snyder out....he could own the team another 30 years. At this point, he know he sux as an owner and is simply counting his money.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how Adam Silver can force Donald Stirling out for making a racist comment but Goodell and the other owners cannot force Danny out due to:

1. Making lewd and harrasing comments to women personally about cheerleading photos.
2. Having 42 former cheerleaders come forward and claim harrassment by senior leaders over the course of several years.
3. Allegations and testimony of Synder ordering spliced footage of cheerleaders undressing compiled into a movie for the entertainment of senior leaders in the organization.
4. Advising and encouraging a cheerleader to "get to know" a leadership member in a private bedroom.
5. Not paying minority owners their rightful money.

When will this "investigation" that the NFL took over be completed? Its been going on for 3 months now. You mean to tell me Goodell will ignore the personal testimonies for 42 women?????

Stirling and Richardson look like girl scouts compared to Snyder. Its almost like Goodell wants him to stay in power even though he embarasses the league and the team value has dropped since he became owner.
One can only wish.

A thought I had was how many other teams are doing similar things with their cheer squads. It could get awful ugly. Me thinks the bodies might be buried out back.

Not sure about Jeff Bezos. All I know is he has a crap load of money. That would likely make him the richest owner in the NFL. There were rumors that he was interested in owning a team.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, he know he sux as an owner and is simply counting his money.
On yeah...he knows...he just doesn’t care. And he’s always cared about the $$$ and his ego more than integrity and honor.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One can only wish.

A thought I had was how many other teams are doing similar things with their cheer squads. It could get awful ugly. Me thinks the bodies might be buried out back.

Not sure about Jeff Bezos. All I know is he has a crap load of money. That would likely make him the richest owner in the NFL. There were rumors that he was interested in owning a team.
Hey Sportster-

Remember when Adam Silver held that press conference and banned Donald Sterling for life...LOL. I love that dude and wish he was the NFL Commish.

You can literally swap out some of his verbage for our situation and the message is the same. Silver is amazing...

Nothing would make me happier that to see a press conference in which Goodell banned Daniel Snyder for life from the NFL for fostering a hostile, abusive and discriminatory atmosphere for women. He would then say "Happy Thanksgiving Daniel" and walk off with no questions...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love this so very much.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s has officially been trademarked for you
Cali ..
While we are making changes...
Can we have Adam Silver take over as NFL commish? He would give Dan the boot in 2 minutes...

He can also play the role of Ichibod Crane in any Sleepy Hollow productions...

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sportster-

Remember when Adam Silver held that press conference and banned Donald Sterling for life...LOL. I love that dude and wish he was the NFL Commish.

You can literally swap out some of his verbage for our situation and the message is the same. Silver is amazing...

Nothing would make me happier that to see a press conference in which Goodell banned Daniel Snyder for life from the NFL for fostering a hostile, abusive and discriminatory atmosphere for women. He would then say "Happy Thanksgiving Daniel" and walk off with no questions...
OMG, I would be in ecstasy.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love this so very much.
The sad thing is IF it happens (which we pray it does), Goodell will express fake outrage and pretend he was behind this the whole time.

He will claim to be offended and disgusted while he was on the fence the whole time until he felt outside pressure. Adam Silver was literally offended by Sterling where Goodell just wants the money to flow.

If Goodell actually cared about money, he would know that a 10 year old would make this team more valuable.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would serve us right that Bezos buys the team and moves it to oak, city

The ain’t the skins anymore , might as well

Because the last thing I want to see is the WAPO sports reporters blowing Bezos every 5 minutes along with the rest of the half ass drama queening click baiters who cover the team