• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More evidence against Danny Boy

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will the NFL say enough is enough. Get him out of here!
So cheerleaders don't want to be sex objects but the chose a job which specifically attracts sex objects?

Perhaps the fans will prefer....

fatcheerleader.gif

Get over it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will the NFL say enough is enough. Get him out of here!
What a fucking Clown. Good grief???!!! Can you imagine your daughter having to work in an environment like that? Old boy, pat your ass and demean ya cuz you chose a job that requires looks. SAD!

Nice you moronic piece of shit Danny Boy... :tsk: :bullshit::L

“You better keep them skinny with big t--s or I’ll f--king kill you,” Snyder allegedly told Wells at one point during his tenure with the organization.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please.....pretty please.....let this be the one. C'mon owners, do the right thing and hold Dan up as an example.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shouldn’t own the team while allowing this to go on if true

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shouldn’t own the team while allowing this to go on if true
See, they won't do that. Because if they take a team away from one owner, they could take a team away from any owner and those guys will not go that far to put their own ownerships in jeopardy. No, what they will do is fine the franchise, we will probably loose our next 3 1st round picks or some other completely crippling event the affects the fans more than the owner.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, they won't do that. Because if they take a team away from one owner, they could take a team away from any owner and those guys will not go that far to put their own ownerships in jeopardy. No, what they will do is fine the franchise, we will probably loose our next 3 1st round picks or some other completely crippling event the affects the fans more than the owner.
Lol. Definitely possible. Remember that 36 million dollar fine during uncapped 2010 year for dumping Fat Alberts contract? NFL loves to dick Snyder. I feel a new nickname coming on....Dicky Boy, lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to find a new team then . i was giving the WFT a chance to win my fandom but so far they havent come close he should be made to sell like richardson

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to find a new team then . i was giving the WFT a chance to win my fandom but so far they havent come close he should be made to sell like richardson
I‘m Right there with ya on that sentiment.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the thing. We talk about personnel, coaches, plays while meanwhile Danny Boy just gets richer. I smelled a rat in Larry Michael years ago, he didn't let me down. The entire organization is an embarrassment. It smells like someone farted and I think it was Dan. It is just getting harder and harder to route for the WTF. They shoot them selves in the dick so often and he really wants to say "HEY, that's my team."

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The redskins are no more .they are a new expansion team in the form of WFT
While true, I remain a ‘Skins’ fan til the real name emerges. Football Team is WTF as Sportsterhas names them.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all the fake outrage over this.

Can somebody please me the purpose of cheerleaders?

Do you believe they knew before taking the job they were sexual objects?

These are grown ass women. They are not being forced to do anything. Their entire purpose is to make money for the organization, which they do by being sexualized. They knew this before they were cheerleaders.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all the fake outrage over this.

Can somebody please me the purpose of cheerleaders?

Do you believe they knew before taking the job they were sexual objects?

These are grown ass women. They are not being forced to do anything. Their entire purpose is to make money for the organization, which they do by being sexualized. They knew this before they were cheerleaders.
First, its not just cheerleaders. There are other females that were employed that are part of the suit. Second, apparently they allege that there was film taken of them, unbeknownst, that include various clips of some in states of nudity. These clips were make into a film by Larry Michaels at the sole bequest of Dan and for Dan's enjoyment. If true, you still feel the same way?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know two sisters that were Redskinette's. I did not talk to them a lot and of course they know they were being ogled. There is a big difference between staring at them and some of the things that went on. Suggesting that one of them go upstairs and have a good time with Dan's friend is not cool.

As j_y mentioned there were women that were not cheerleaders that were harassed too. We all know their are work place laws against that. Dan is a scumball and so was Larry Michael. I don't think it is going to cost him his team ..... sadly.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know two sisters that were Redskinette's. I did not talk to them a lot and of course they know they were being ogled. There is a big difference between staring at them and some of the things that went on. Suggesting that one of them go upstairs and have a good time with Dan's friend is not cool.

As j_y mentioned there were women that were not cheerleaders that were harassed too. We all know their are work place laws against that. Dan is a scumball and so was Larry Michael. I don't think it is going to cost him his team ..... sadly.
Probably not. These guys always find a fall guy to take the blame. My guess is Michaes is that guy.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They did it to ex-Carolina Panther owner, Jerry Richardson. Why not Snyder? I'm a little surprised as FOX seemed to gloss over the headline to me, but if that article is on point. Snyder threatened to murder a man if titties shrank and bellies and/or asses grew. And according to past articles. Snyder's tried pimping at least 1 woman out and authorized a pervy softcore **** flick be made of women w/o their knowledge or consent.

Other owners could possibly be seen as condoning all that n more if evidence against Snyder is shown and they do nothing

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did it to ex-Carolina Panther owner, Jerry Richardson. Why not Snyder? I'm a little surprised as FOX seemed to gloss over the headline to me, but if that article is on point. Snyder threatened to murder a man if titties shrank and bellies and/or asses grew. And according to past articles. Snyder's tried pimping at least 1 woman out and authorized a pervy softcore **** flick be made of women w/o their knowledge or consent.

Other owners could possibly be seen as condoning all that n more if evidence against Snyder is shown and they do nothing
I pray it is so. Get that fucker out.