• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More bad news from Len

mikesphxsuns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read this from some weird website betbomb.com

On NBA Draft Night in June the fifth pick of the night rookie Alex Len told reporters that he was expected to recover from a stress fracture in his left ankle and return to basketball activities by August.During a routine evaluation however Suns team doctors discovered that Len had the beginnings of a stress fracture in his right ankle that required surgery.Len underwent the surgery mid-July after which doctors said they expected him to "be available to begin the season."Len showed up to today's NBA rookie photoshoot in a walking cast indicating that resuming basketball activity is still a ways off for the former Maryland center.

not a good sign, already 2 surgeries on both ankles before hes even played for us, lets hope hell be ready for the beg of the season, but i would say hell probably be out for a while :gaah:

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should've took McLemore!!!!!!!!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo...please tell me why we drafted this guy again?!?! Mclemore fell right into our laps and sarver missed the dunk!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We knew about his left ankle before the draft

This surgery was his right ankle. I am going to be ok with this and I actually feel Len will be great. I watched him play at Maryland and I remember saying that I wanted the Suns to get him. I think he will heal pretty quick.
Disregard my first reply.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We knew about his left ankle before the draft

I take back what I said. He will heal quickly. The Suns knew about this prior to draft.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be fine. We are in no rush right now... let him get 100 percent before bringing him back. If he ends up being good then maybe it's best he misses a few games. (cough cough, Wiggins)

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic pathetic draft pick. The new GM should be promptly shown the door he just walked in from. Suns are a disaster. Take your time healing Len, the team will suck with or without you (but probably do it better with you).