• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Morality Question

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if words shouldn't get people all wound up and bent out of shape, why are you getting so hostile, did me telling you that you are a bigot impede on your freedom? You should just get over it. Funny, you cannot practice what you preach.

Furthermore, I never said people can't get bent out of shape over words, I said people should be able to say whatever the fuck they want without being incriminated by the law. It's Freedom of Speech 101 asshole. If you get angry over what I've said, cool, you have the right to do that, just as you have the right to be gay, just as I have the right to call you a fag.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, insults and threats, the true sign of "a real man". You got me.

Well you're a bigot against homophobes, so I guess you too are a real man

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Furthermore, I never said people can't get bent out of shape over words, I said people should be able to say whatever the fuck they want without being incriminated by the law. It's Freedom of Speech 101 asshole. If you get angry over what I've said, cool, you have the right to do that, just as you have the right to be gay, just as I have the right to call you a fag.

I'm sorry, I missed the part where I said you should be arrested. I must've become a police officer here somewhere. I just told you that you were a bigot. Perfectly well within my rights, same as your bigotry. If you don't like being called a bigot, stop being one.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I missed the part where I said you should be arrested. I must've become a police officer here somewhere. I just told you that you were a bigot. Perfectly well within my rights, same as your bigotry. If you don't like being called a bigot, stop being one.

I never said that you did say I should be arrested. I just find it hypocritical to chide someone's bigotry when you harbor a very similar bigotry in your own heart. Thus me calling you a fag, well within my rights. If you don't like being called a fag and a bigot, stop being gay and bigoted.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, this coming from someone who puts "I am a juicy guy" on his avatar in an almost 100 percent dominated male website.....oh yeah, just come out of the closet, the hostility shows you have some serious repressed feelings already about something your holding on to.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, this coming from someone who puts "I am a juicy guy" on his avatar....oh yeah, just come out of the closet, the hostility shows you have some serious repressed feelings already about something your holding on to.

I have shown no hostility whatsoever to anyone or anything besides Baltimore in this thread.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Hi Lights in your hair must make your memory a bit weak...anyone could go back and read this entire thread and see the hostility...

but your seem to already be in denial, whats another denial?

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious! Awesome reply. You just disrespected homosexuals. You didn't like the facts that I presented, and you had nothing of substance to add so you tried to put me down by calling me gay. :L

Not really! Just thought you might be in denial.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was supposed to be a thread that dissed Baltimore, not gay people :L

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Baltimore was "fag central", but watching a couple episodes I have to admit that is the first time I've seen a drug kingpin that was gay.
But it's only a morality question if you belong to certain religions. Personally, I don't give a shit, although I would prefer not to have to see it.

The morality in question was whether or not it is moral, as a Philadelphia fan/man, to watch a show that is based in Baltimore; not if it is moral to watch a show with gay characters. I was joking, but apparently it wasn't very obvious. If I had a real "morality" question, I certainly wouldn't ask jerk-offs on a sports forum for advice. (No offense guys)

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The morality in question was whether or not it is moral, as a Philadelphia fan/man, to watch a show that is based in Baltimore; not if it is moral to watch a show with gay characters. I was joking, but apparently it wasn't very obvious. If I had a real "morality" question, I certainly wouldn't ask jerk-offs on a sports forum for advice. (No offense guys)

Your joking is not funny!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your joking is not funny!

I'm hit or miss. I'm not joking when I say Baltimore is gay and I fucking hate that city with all my heart. It's easily my least favorite city. I mean I fucking hate D.C. and New York, but they're not even a very distant second or third in my least favorite city list.