• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Morality Question

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it OK to love a bad ass show like The Wire, even though you hate a gay place like Fag Central Baltimore?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Baltimore was "fag central", but watching a couple episodes I have to admit that is the first time I've seen a drug kingpin that was gay.
But it's only a morality question if you belong to certain religions. Personally, I don't give a shit, although I would prefer not to have to see it.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just been troubled lately, and I needed to get some shit off my chest, so thanks. And yes, you've never seen a gay drug kingpin before because you haven't seen a Baltimore drug kingpin. They just wanted to keep the show realistic, and Omar is the epitome of the Baltimore fag.

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I guess it is a good thing that idiocy and bigotry aren't contagious. Either this is a "joke" and you think promoting bigotry is humorous or you are actually that much of a bigot. But hey, you probably have a gay friend or know someone who is gay, so it is ok if you talk like this, right?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not bigoted. Not a joke either. Baltimore is extremely gay, and I hate the city, but the one does not follow the other. Chicago isn't gay but I hate that city, while there are plenty of gay people that I do like. If I said I hate Baltimore because it's a gay city, I would be a bigot. But I hate them and they just happen to be gay

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I guess it is a good thing that idiocy and bigotry aren't contagious. Either this is a "joke" and you think promoting bigotry is humorous or you are actually that much of a bigot. But hey, you probably have a gay friend or know someone who is gay, so it is ok if you talk like this, right?

And it is OK for me to talk like this by the way. While morally (ironically) questionable, homophobia is very widespread in a non-professional setting. I'm not condoning it, I'm just stating reality.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, I don't like the concept of homosexuality, and I commonly use the word "faggot" in my daily speech. But I would never call a gay person a "fag," and, in particular, gay people don't bother me, and I guess I'd even be in favor of same-sex marriage. You probably shake your head at my use of the word, but how many times do you or someone you know say "nig/ga" or "retard" and you don't think twice abut it? I don't think twice, just like I don't think twice when people call something they don't like "gay." If people would stop taking things so damn personally, maybe everyone could get along. Just my 2 cents

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound quite troubled.

I was being facetious. Not troubled at all. Since there's a good chance I get in trouble with the mods for this stupid thread, let me just ask how many people would give two shits if this thread "put down" fat people? 60% of America is overweight, versus only 2-3% that are gay, but yet obesity is looked upon with filth. They are victimized far more often, but they are just men about it and don't whine and cry because they are made fun of.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, I don't like the concept of homosexuality, and I commonly use the word "faggot" in my daily speech. But I would never call a gay person a "fag," and, in particular, gay people don't bother me, and I guess I'd even be in favor of same-sex marriage. You probably shake your head at my use of the word, but how many times do you or someone you know say "nig/ga" or "retard" and you don't think twice abut it? I don't think twice, just like I don't think twice when people call something they don't like "gay." If people would stop taking things so damn personally, maybe everyone could get along. Just my 2 cents

You sound troubled!

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a very queer sense of humor

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the people preaching the fucking "tolerance" bullshit, how about you be tolerant of my fucking views? I don't fucking love gay people; so what. Grow the fuck up. Did I ever offer anything to the contrary that they deserve the same rights as straight people? No. I just said I don't like the fucking concept of homosexuality. Fuck you faggots

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the people preaching the fucking "tolerance" bullshit, how about you be tolerant of my fucking views? I don't fucking love gay people; so what. Grow the fuck up. Did I ever offer anything to the contrary that they deserve the same rights as straight people? No. I just said I don't like the fucking concept of homosexuality. Fuck you faggots

Come out of the closet!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come out of the closet!

Hilarious! Awesome reply. You just disrespected homosexuals. You didn't like the facts that I presented, and you had nothing of substance to add so you tried to put me down by calling me gay. :L

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A friend of mine once chided me years ago when I said he seemed very tolerant of people. His comment was, "It isn't tolerance. Tolerance implies that I have more value than other people." I couldn't care less if you like homosexuals or not, what I do care about is the use of derogatory terms and the implication that homosexuals are worth less than heterosexuals. The bigoted crowd can crow all they want about how "PC" is killing this country. How about follow this simple rule - don't be a bigoted asshat. As for your earlier question about the other offensive words - I also tell people not to use them either. The only purpose you could possibly have for using a derogatory word is because you are bigoted or you are trying to rile people up (mostly likely so you can play the "F&^* PC" card). Either way that kinda makes you an asshat. There is literally no other reason you need to use those words.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend of mine once chided me years ago when I said he seemed very tolerant of people. His comment was, "It isn't tolerance. Tolerance implies that I have more value than other people." I couldn't care less if you like homosexuals or not, what I do care about is the use of derogatory terms and the implication that homosexuals are worth less than heterosexuals. The bigoted crowd can crow all they want about how "PC" is killing this country. How about follow this simple rule - don't be a bigoted asshat. As for your earlier question about the other offensive words - I also tell people not to use them either. The only purpose you could possibly have for using a derogatory word is because you are bigoted or you are trying to rile people up (mostly likely so you can play the "F&^* PC" card). Either way that kinda makes you an asshat. There is literally no other reason you need to use those words.

Are you fucking kidding me with this bullshit? How about I have the reason to say "faggot" because I fucking want to. Did I impede on anyone's freedom by saying that? No. I don't give two shits about "PC." How about I say what the fuck I want and you do the same... faggot

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking kidding me with this bullshit? How about I have the reason to say "faggot" because I fucking want to. Did I impede on anyone's freedom by saying that? No. I don't give two shits about "PC." How about I say what the fuck I want and you do the same... faggot

Hey, if words shouldn't get people all wound up and bent out of shape, why are you getting so hostile, did me telling you that you are a bigot impede on your freedom? You should just get over it. Funny, you cannot practice what you preach.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if words shouldn't get people all wound up and bent out of shape, why are you getting so hostile, did me telling you that you are a bigot impede on your freedom? You should just get over it. Funny, you cannot practice what you preach.

Hostile? Hostile is me going to your house with a fucking gun. You call calling someone a faggot "hostile"? Grow a pair of balls homo

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hostile? Hostile is me going to your house with a fucking gun. You call calling someone a faggot "hostile"? Grow a pair of balls homo

Ah yes, insults and threats, the true sign of "a real man". You got me.