• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Moore, Anybody?

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw where Damontre Moore, DE Cowboys, was released to make room for a kicker. Previously with the Seahawks until they released him after he got a DUI last year, served his mandatory suspension, and has been productive when on the field this year. Have no idea of salary.

The article I saw was headlined "Cowboys deny release of Damontre Moore was related to his anthem protests" which talks to how he and another player are skirting the Jerry edict. For me, I don't really care about his social justice activity on the sidelines during the anthem. I'm more concerned if his drinking is still an issue, but people make mistakes and sometimes correct their past behaviors, and if he's learned his lesson, good.

This is the type of opportunity that could help the defense during the four quarters. I'd say take a flyer at him just based on little or no research, but I'm hoping that management can determine if he can be an asset or detriment and act accordingly.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never liked him even in the draft. He probably should have tried to be a 3-4 LB.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could cut Ziggy and add him.

I'd be fine with that at this point.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Ziggy Ansah has been asscheeks. Maybe he is satisfied with his money? :noidea: