• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's official bitch about the Warriors thread (2018-19)

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you asking another poster why they interact with Monty? You interact with him all the time.

And yes. They are missing Cousins. He is on their roster and he will be playing at some point.
No re Cousins. They are missing LeBron just as much.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you asking another poster why they interact with Monty? You interact with him all the time.

And yes. They are missing Cousins. He is on their roster and he will be playing at some point.
Green refusing to play because the Warriors didn't back him is further hurting the team. A highly dysfunctional team that is going to have to make a choice soon.
But it goes deeper than that. No one fears the Warriors any more. You just go in there and bang them around a little and they will quit. All three teams in Texas followed the blueprint Milwaukee showed them earlier in the week and dominated the Warriors.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green refusing to play because the Warriors didn't back him is further hurting the team. A highly dysfunctional team that is going to have to make a choice soon.
But it goes deeper than that. No one fears the Warriors any more. You just go in there and bang them around a little and they will quit. All three teams in Texas followed the blueprint Milwaukee showed them earlier in the week and dominated the Warriors.
Again, you need to brush up on the team if you are going to hate them properly. Green is injured. The Texas blueprint was make sure Curry isn't playing and for good measure Green too.

Cavs in 6!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you need to brush up on the team if you are going to hate them properly. Green is injured. The Texas blueprint was make sure Curry isn't playing and for good measure Green too.

Cavs in 6!
LOL! Pretty convenient.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know he missed games during the season previous to the altercation right? Same injury.
Even the eternal optimist and bullshitter extraordinaire, Steve Kerr, seemed to know that things are different this time in his interview this morning.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No re Cousins. They are missing LeBron just as much.

Yeah, I get tlance's point. But I agree that you can't miss a player who hasn't played a second for you.

It's an interesting situation on "missing him"...

If Boogie comes back, plays at least close to where he was before the injury and the Warriors go on a tear...then folks will say, "that's what they've been missing".

But what if he comes back, isn't that close to what he was before the injury and doesn't make much of an impact?

I mean, it's early...but right now, how much does it look like the Celtics missed Hayward?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the eternal optimist and bullshitter extraordinaire, Steve Kerr, seemed to know that things are different this time in his interview this morning.

Yeah, no one's saying anything contrary. I don't think you'll find even the most homer of Warrior fans saying "everything is fine". Clearly there is some disconnect. But the problem remains 3 fold: 1) Draymond is still under contract. 2) KD's a free agent who's been adamant about exploring his opportunities and 3) Klay is a pending free agent too.

The Warriors can't commit to say trading Draymond Green because there's no guarantee KD stays even AFTER that. You can't trade KD because he has veto power and would only accept a trade to contenders which makes no sense for the Warriors to send him to.

There's just too many variables at this point to do anything rash like trading someone. If I had to guess, I'd say the Warriors are able to push past this for this season and play it out and go for a championship. In the off-season Klay re-signs with the Warriors, KD leaves. Optimist in me says that Boogie may consider staying, depending on how his injury returns.

Everyone is saying how much easier it is to trade Draymond than KD, but the Warriors absolutely cannot move him until after the season because again he's locked in at a contract, and KD's a free agent. You can't try to appease a guy who might leave anyways.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another blow out loss. The more astute observer such as myself sees that the offense has completely changed. All one on one iso ball. No ball movement or movement without the ball.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another blow out loss. The more astute observer such as myself sees that the offense has completely changed. All one on one iso ball. No ball movement or movement without the ball.

It's uncanny how different the team looks. It's like they have different people out there....

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's uncanny how different the team looks. It's like they have different people out there....
The offense shouldn't change though. If anything, there should be more ball movement, more movement without the ball, with screens and pick and rolls to make up for the lack of talent.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense shouldn't change though. If anything, there should be more ball movement, more movement without the ball, with screens and pick and rolls to make up for the lack of talent.
But I did say only the more astute among us would notice; that let's you off the hook.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL come on man, don't you even watch Steph Curry and Draymond play? They are without question the 2 primary playmakers and offense-runners. Just stop it.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I did say only the more astute among us would notice; that let's you off the hook.

Look, we know your schtick and we love it. You're the guy who says obviously wrong bullshit and pretends he's a genius, like the current president. No one who listens to him believes his bullshit, and it's the same with yours. The audience here outside of a few posters know so much more than you about basketball. You are a clown, you amuse us. Carry on.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL come on man, don't you even watch Steph Curry and Draymond play? They are without question the 2 primary playmakers and offense-runners. Just stop it.
You can't have the ball go to Thompson or Durant and have them do their best Carmelo Anthony imitation while the rest of the guys on the floor stand around and watch. This happened on almost every possession in the OKC game.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, we know your schtick and we love it. You're the guy who says obviously wrong bullshit and pretends he's a genius, like the current president. No one who listens to him believes his bullshit, and it's the same with yours. The audience here outside of a few posters know so much more than you about basketball. You are a clown, you amuse us. Carry on.
Who is "us"? You got that imaginary friend again? I thought you were seeing someone for that.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is "us"? You got that imaginary friend again? I thought you were seeing someone for that.

Yeah....don't try to be funny on purpose. When you try it's.....off putting. Go back to making us laugh with your insights.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO (and I never use LMAO).

Only an astute observer such as yourself can look at the Warriors...What? 4 game losing streak before last night?...and that they are 3-6 over their last 9 games and see what's wrong with their offense.

Congrats on being "astute" enough to see the obvious.

You're like a poor man's Hurricanedij.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....don't try to be funny on purpose. When you try it's.....off putting. Go back to making us laugh with your insights.
Its funny when you get butthurt when someone zings you and gets you all heated

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO (and I never use LMAO).

Only an astute observer such as yourself can look at the Warriors...What? 4 game losing streak before last night?...and that they are 3-6 over their last 9 games and see what's wrong with their offense.

Congrats on being "astute" enough to see the obvious.

You're like a poor man's Hurricanedij.
Good lord at least wait for the game to be over before you get all peevish. We haven't lost yet. But I'm glad I made you smile at least once on this day. And even if we do lose, look at the bright side; it means no more Clay Helton.