• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's official bitch about the Warriors thread (2018-19)

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you believe that nonsense? Good lord you are gullible. You must believe everything you read from Mr. Trump as well.

LOL. This was at least somewhat interesting when you weren't so obvious. Your trolling is next level garbage. It's like someone looked up what a dictionary definition of what trolling was, and then just attempted to do it on a message board. Act like you've been here before.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. This was at least somewhat interesting when you weren't so obvious. Your trolling is next level garbage. It's like someone looked up what a dictionary definition of what trolling was, and then just attempted to do it on a message board. Act like you've been here before.
Oh please! Just stop. Its a message board for pete's sake.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please! Just stop. Its a message board for pete's sake.

I know...at least be entertaining if you're gonna troll, lol.

Steph shot horribly last night. Why don't you tell us that he's going to fall off a cliff and we should trade him right now for Lonzo Ball.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know...at least be entertaining if you're gonna troll, lol.

Steph shot horribly last night. Why don't you tell us that he's going to fall off a cliff and we should trade him right now for Lonzo Ball.
I love Curry's game. Its his ridiculous insistence on voicing his politics that I don't like. He seems to think that because we want to see him play basketball that we also want to hear his opinions on domestic issues. I'll keep him around for a while though.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Curry's game. Its his ridiculous insistence on voicing his politics that I don't like. He seems to think that because we want to see him play basketball that we also want to hear his opinions on domestic issues. I'll keep him around for a while though.
Big of you...

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's a weird thought...why don't you just watch the Warriors games and not pay attention to any off the court stuff. Mind blowing idea, I know.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a weird thought...why don't you just watch the Warriors games and not pay attention to any off the court stuff. Mind blowing idea, I know.
That would make me as shallow and narrow-minded as you are.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make me as shallow and narrow-minded as you are.

So you bitch about what they do off the court, but if you don't pay attention you're narrow minded. Quite the hedge from you as per usual.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you bitch about what they do off the court, but if you don't pay attention you're narrow minded. Quite the hedge from you as per usual.
No. But if you see your heroes only by how much their talent in basketball brings you then you need to expand your horizons.
Curry made the classic mistake of assuming that because people are interested in his athletic skills that they are also interested in his political views. He need look no further than across the Bay to seethe dangers in doing that.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. But if you see your heroes only by how much their talent in basketball brings you then you need to expand your horizons.
Curry made the classic mistake of assuming that because people are interested in his athletic skills that they are also interested in his political views. He need look no further than across the Bay to seethe dangers in doing that.

Yes, you bitch about him making comments but only because having an opinion on his opinion makes you somehow cultured. LOL, you're so weak. You're the type of person who goes to a restaurant with their mind made up that you're going to complain about every little thing before they even step foot in it.

Your view that athletes are JUST athletes and not actual human beings is totally stupid. Feel free to disagree with them, but saying that they shouldn't talk about anything outside of basketball is you being narrow minded. Not me.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you bitch about him making comments but only because having an opinion on his opinion makes you somehow cultured. LOL, you're so weak. You're the type of person who goes to a restaurant with their mind made up that you're going to complain about every little thing before they even step foot in it.

Your view that athletes are JUST athletes and not actual human beings is totally stupid. Feel free to disagree with them, but saying that they shouldn't talk about anything outside of basketball is you being narrow minded. Not me.
LOL. Couldn't be further from the truth. Your arrogance in assuming you know me is so outrageous its laughable. But its so you.
I'm not saying they shouldn't have opinions but they should realize that no one gives a shit anymore than they give a shit about the neighbor next door's opinion. Why would I think any more of Curry's opinion than anyone elses? The fact that you do is what makes you weak and narrow-minded.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Couldn't be further from the truth. Your arrogance in assuming you know me is so outrageous its laughable. But its so you.
I'm not saying they shouldn't have opinions but they should realize that no one gives a shit anymore than they give a shit about the neighbor next door's opinion. Why would I think any more of Curry's opinion than anyone elses? The fact that you do is what makes you weak and narrow-minded.

LOL, if you go back and look, you were the one making assumptions about me. But god forbid it works the other way against you. Typical. You're just being argumentative because you have nothing else to contribute in a sports forum.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying they shouldn't have opinions but they should realize that no one gives a shit anymore than they give a shit about the neighbor next door's opinion. Why would I think any more of Curry's opinion than anyone elses?

Also clearly someone gives a shit because you're on here bitching about it. LOL dude, you're so weak.

So this is what you've said

1) Curry should stop talking about politics

"Its his ridiculous insistence on voicing his politics that I don't like. He seems to think that because we want to see him play basketball that we also want to hear his opinions on domestic issues."

2) I said you should just stop paying attention/caring about what he says. Your reply:

"That would make me as shallow and narrow-minded as you are."

3) I then said "Feel free to disagree with them, but saying that they shouldn't talk about anything outside of basketball is you being narrow minded. Not me."

Your response was: "I'm not saying they shouldn't have opinions but they should realize that no one gives a shit anymore than they give a shit about the neighbor next door's opinion. Why would I think any more of Curry's opinion than anyone elses?"

Monty: I hate Curry talking his dumb politics.
Me: Don't pay attention to it.
Monty: That makes you weak and narrow minded if you don't
Me: Well feel free to disagree but saying he shouldn't talk about it makes you narrow minded
Monty: What makes you think I give a shit about Curry's opinion?

LOOOOL. You just ran yourself in a circle and don't even know it. You cared to say he should stop talking because it bothers you(meaning you care). Then you said if you don't care, you're narrow minded. And finally added the gem that you said you DON'T CARE what his opinion is. LOOOOL. This is classically dumb from you and very much what I usually expect. This is the next level trolling that I was talking about. Way to up your game dude.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, if you go back and look, you were the one making assumptions about me. But god forbid it works the other way against you. Typical. You're just being argumentative because you have nothing else to contribute in a sports forum.
Oh, good lord, get over yourself and take the stick out of your ass. Its a message board; message boards thrive on differing opinions and controversy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also clearly someone gives a shit because you're on here bitching about it. LOL dude, you're so weak.

So this is what you've said

1) Curry should stop talking about politics

"Its his ridiculous insistence on voicing his politics that I don't like. He seems to think that because we want to see him play basketball that we also want to hear his opinions on domestic issues."

2) I said you should just stop paying attention/caring about what he says. Your reply:

"That would make me as shallow and narrow-minded as you are."

3) I then said "Feel free to disagree with them, but saying that they shouldn't talk about anything outside of basketball is you being narrow minded. Not me."

Your response was: "I'm not saying they shouldn't have opinions but they should realize that no one gives a shit anymore than they give a shit about the neighbor next door's opinion. Why would I think any more of Curry's opinion than anyone elses?"

Monty: I hate Curry talking his dumb politics.
Me: Don't pay attention to it.
Monty: That makes you weak and narrow minded if you don't
Me: Well feel free to disagree but saying he shouldn't talk about it makes you narrow minded
Monty: What makes you think I give a shit about Curry's opinion?

LOOOOL. You just ran yourself in a circle and don't even know it. You cared to say he should stop talking because it bothers you(meaning you care). Then you said if you don't care, you're narrow minded. And finally added the gem that you said you DON'T CARE what his opinion is. LOOOOL. This is classically dumb from you and very much what I usually expect. This is the next level trolling that I was talking about. Way to up your game dude.
Might wanna try a reading comprehension course. Obviously I care that he spreads his nonsense and thinks I want to hear it because he can play basketball. What I don't give a shit about is the importance of his opinion over that of my next door neighbor. Should have thought that was obvious from my writing but sometimes I forget who I'm talking to. I'll go a little slower and dumb it down for you next time.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn. Warriors need to start losing some games asap. Monty's running out of stuff to bitch about and getting lost in his own dumb narratives.