• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock It Up!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is ATL who needs a pass rusher bad has said they will take him at 8. The owner wants them to take more chances with "Troubled" guys. And the new D coordinator from Seattle is supposed to be good at keeping those guys in check. So I guess we will see. He did look like a beast at Nebraska. I'm hoping they do because it's good news for the Rams
I think youd have to be certifiably nuts to pass on Ray, Dupree or Fowler for a huge character risk guy with a weight problem and an injury history. I'm actually mocking for the Jaguars on the Hoop NFL Mock draft (because SJ has the Rams) and Ive been looking at the pass rushers a lot. Fowler and Beasley are top 10 locks. Dupree is scheme versatile but not elite and Ray is scheme limited. Ray is going to drop like Donald and Quinn but Gregory is in the same boat and has character issues. Gregory is firmly #5 in the pass rushers boat.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think youd have to be certifiably nuts to pass on Ray, Dupree or Fowler for a huge character risk guy with a weight problem and an injury history. I'm actually mocking for the Jaguars on the Hoop NFL Mock draft (because SJ has the Rams) and Ive been looking at the pass rushers a lot. Fowler and Beasley are top 10 locks. Dupree is scheme versatile but not elite and Ray is scheme limited. Ray is going to drop like Donald and Quinn but Gregory is in the same boat and has character issues. Gregory is firmly #5 in the pass rushers boat.

I think the Jags have it easy. Take Williams if he's there . if not take Fowler or WR.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Jags have it easy. Take Williams if he's there . if not take Fowler or WR.
WR is the least of their worries. They might have Blackmon, Marquise Lee, Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns all as young WRs. They also signed Odrick to a shipload of money. My guess is that they'll take Beasley and use him like Bruce Irvin or Von Miller. Fowler is considered to be the safer prospect, though, but he isn't as explosive and thats important in that position.

The pick thats always made sense for the Rams is L'ael Collins but you'd want to see that pick at like 15 or 18 and not 10

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR is the least of their worries. They might have Blackmon, Marquise Lee, Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns all as young WRs. They also signed Odrick to a shipload of money. My guess is that they'll take Beasley and use him like Bruce Irvin or Von Miller. Fowler is considered to be the safer prospect, though, but he isn't as explosive and thats important in that position.

The pick thats always made sense for the Rams is L'ael Collins but you'd want to see that pick at like 15 or 18 and not 10

Yeah but who knows about Blackmon and I could see them having White/Cooper higher on the Board then Folwer idk. Beasley would be a good pick too. Ok maybe it's not an easy pick lol. I agree about Collins if we can trade back a few.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar, you have one deleted thread. Two more and you go on probation.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar, you have one deleted thread. Two more and you go on probation.

Idk Retro I don't think anyone would have consider that a Negative post. It was obviously a joke. But if you are going to enforce Zero tolerance I hope you do it fair and not just certain people.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am doing that Cougar. There seems to be this notion that I am favoring some people and picking on others and yet the same people keep making the same damn mistakes. So you tell me? If the same people keep making the same mistakes whose problem is it? Stop with the rationalizations. I already told you and some others that using levity or joking as an excuse to post negativity is not an excuse. So cut it out. Everyone gets this except you and a couple others.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it but it's tough if you think you're saying something funny trying to make someone else laugh you're not necessarily thinking it's negative. I was thinking you wete enforcing negativity about the Rams team or Obvious negativity towards someone which I get. I just think most of us on here know each other well enough for a friendly poke in good fun. But you have a tough job and I wouldn't want to do it so it's good with me.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I understand where you coming from but a lot of that so-called "friendly joking and poking around" is really shrouded negativity. It causes a lot of stuff on here that is unnecessary. You can do it all day on the Negativity thread but not outside of it. I hope that is clear.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the new D coordinator from Seattle is supposed to be good at keeping those guys in check

Actually the new HEAD COACH is the former DC for the Seahawks Dan Quinn. No idea who he brought in as DC

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be surprised if Tampa fools everyone and takes Williams #1. I'm just not sold on JW. I bet they make it known they will be willing to trade out of the first pick. Problem is i don't think anyone will move up to one.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a great pro day from JW. Completed just 91 of 102 scripted passes. looked like he got winded and frustrated too. guess not everyone can look good in shorts :rolleyes2:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be surprised if we don't trade way down and pick up a number of 2's, 3's, and 4's. Names like A.J. Cann, Laken Tomlinson, Josue Matias, Tre Jackson, and Cameron Erving are becoming frequent on the Rams radar. All these guys are guard/center types and we may end up with one or more from this list especially if we re-sign Barksdale which looks apparent.

Last edited: