• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock Drafts

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, there are a ton of mock drafts out there. There's definitely a pattern that the "so-called experts" are seeing and forecasting for our beloved Broncos. Mock drafts always make me laugh a bit, as they're rarely even remotely accurate outside of the first pick or two.

The players most connected with the Broncos are:
  • Bo Nix - straight up at #12 or trade backs. Even saw one today that the Broncos traded all the way to the 2nd round and still landed Nix
  • JJ McCarthy - always listed with a trade up to either the Cardinals at #4, the Falcons at #8 or the Bears at #9. Would sacrifice a number of future first round picks to do this.
  • Terrion Arnold CB - pairing him with Surtain has been listed as a dream backfield
  • Jared Verse - Several mocks have the Broncos nabbing him at #12
  • Brock Bowers - Usually with the #12 pick
There are a few others linked to the Broncos but these are the primary ones. Of these 5 players, which do you think is most likely to become a Bronco?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, there are a ton of mock drafts out there. There's definitely a pattern that the "so-called experts" are seeing and forecasting for our beloved Broncos. Mock drafts always make me laugh a bit, as they're rarely even remotely accurate outside of the first pick or two.

The players most connected with the Broncos are:
  • Bo Nix - straight up at #12 or trade backs. Even saw one today that the Broncos traded all the way to the 2nd round and still landed Nix
  • JJ McCarthy - always listed with a trade up to either the Cardinals at #4, the Falcons at #8 or the Bears at #9. Would sacrifice a number of future first round picks to do this.
  • Terrion Arnold CB - pairing him with Surtain has been listed as a dream backfield
  • Jared Verse - Several mocks have the Broncos nabbing him at #12
  • Brock Bowers - Usually with the #12 pick
There are a few others linked to the Broncos but these are the primary ones. Of these 5 players, which do you think is most likely to become a Bronco?
Bo baby Bo

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because JJ is my favorite choice for the Broncos, the reports of Sean Payton's interest is music to my ears

However

So much of what is put out in the media is woefully inaccurate, or put out there as misinformation and smokescreens .... So the fact that JJ McCarthy has been mentioned so much in regards to the Broncos makes me think that he might not even be on the radar, and the Broncos might be planning on a guy like Pratt later on - which, to me , would be a disappointment

I think the Bears take Williams, however, I don't think McCarthy makes it past the third pick .. I think Drake Maye might very well be the 4th QB taken

Of the five on the list, I think Bo Nix is the most likely to end up a Bronco, mainly because I think that there is the possibility of the Broncos trading down in the first and getting him later than pick 12 ...

I don't think Verse makes it past Chicago at number 9 ...

The most likely scenario for me right now is that the Broncos trade down, get Nix and help at OT or CB early on Day 2

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.. and at the risk of deviating from the original question, I think the players "most likely to become Denver Broncos" are Edgerrin Cooper, Bo Nix and Luke McCaffery

And perhaps that LB named "Payton", if, for no other reason, there needs to be a 4th Payton/Paton/Peyton/Payton associated with the team ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we have about a zero chance of taking Cooper as bad as I want him. Unelss we trade down (which is very possible since I doubt we end up getting any of the top 4 QB's in this draft) and pick up an extra pick. He is falling somewhere between our 1st and 3rd since we don't have a second.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we have about a zero chance of taking Cooper as bad as I want him. Unelss we trade down (which is very possible since I doubt we end up getting any of the top 4 QB's in this draft) and pick up an extra pick. He is falling somewhere between our 1st and 3rd since we don't have a second

I think we trade down once the 4 QBs are off the board ... I suppose there is a chance we trade with Arizona and move up, but that seems highly unlikely

Do the Pats take McCarthy over Maye or Daniels ? ... I wouldn't be shocked, however, McCarthy would definitely benefit from being drafted by Sean Payton as opposed to a situation like the Pats - who are coming off a nightmare few seasons .. Is McCarthy the smarter pick for the Pats when you have Alex Van Pelt and TC McCartney as the guys who'll be bringing him along ?? .... Those two don't wow me at all as far as getting JJ McCarthy ready to take the next step .. and while every QB entering the NFL needs some quality coaches, Drake Maye or Jayden Daniels seem more NFL ready, and would appear to be the smart choices for NE ...

So if JJ McCarthy is sitting there when AZ has their pick, who knows ..... but I think we trade down

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think trade down is best route right now. I know fans want top QB but, 24 25 26 #1's like package if huge deal if they aren't a legit QB over time yikes.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Broncos! I’m hardly following along this draft. Hope you’re all well.

Brock BowersTE Georgia

Chris BraswellEDGE Alabama

Blake CorumRB Michigan

Ty'Ron HopperLB Missouri

Brenden RiceWR USC

Beaux LimmerOC Arkansas

Evan WilliamsS Oregon

Dylan McMahonOG NC State

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s the book on Jared Verse. I started drooling watching him play this year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s the book on Jared Verse. I started drooling watching him play this year.

Upside isn't that of Dallas Turner but well polished. Not sure he is an elite pass rusher at the pro level but I see him as a solid pass rusher at the NFL level.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little known fact... Verse almost came to Iowa.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upside isn't that of Dallas Turner but well polished. Not sure he is an elite pass rusher at the pro level but I see him as a solid pass rusher at the NFL level.
Thx DC

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pumpity pump all day long.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need you here. You're the only person who tells me they love me back around these neck of the woods.
You sir, are a liar of the lowest denominator.