• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mock draft thread 2017

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...I haven't been feeling this draft until now. Here is what I want:

1- Reuben Foster, ILB, AL or Haasan Reddick, ILB, Temple...I won't complain about either.
2- Caleb Brantley, NT, FL- could be the NT we have been needing.
3- Joe Mixon, RB, OK- he slides because of NFL fear of SJW...Chris Wormley if Mixon is gone...Dion Dawkins honorable mention
4- Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, NOVA...Adam Shaheen if TK is gone. Taylor Moton if both are gone.
4- Sidney Jones, CB, WASH- falls because of injury. We have 10 picks...we don't need all this year.
5- Alex Anzalone, ILB, FL
6- Eddie Jackson, FS, AL
6- Robert Davis, WR, Georgia Southern
7- Aaron Jones, RB, UTEP...I doubt Mixon will be there in the 3rd.
7- Josh Harvey Clemons, S, Louisville

Have at it. Pick away.

I'm about to post a very similar draft. I consider this very solid, acquiring talent and addressing needs.
To nit pick -- I'd like to see a real 330+ at NT, Brantley should allow one of our DE to move their.
Also we have so many DBs, if we were to take one at CB it would be nice if he were the prototypical height and weight -- Sidney Jones looks like every other guy we already have.
Again I'm almost looking at this like your other options aren't visible, good mock

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Brantley at 320. He is the closest thing to Wilfork in this draft.

I am a Jones guy because he was a slam dunk first rounder prior to the injury. He will be on IR next season for me, so not even a roster spot. Great insurance policy for Breeland and Fuller.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Brantley at 320. He is the closest thing to Wilfork in this draft.

I am a Jones guy because he was a slam dunk first rounder prior to the injury. He will be on IR next season for me, so not even a roster spot. Great insurance policy for Breeland and Fuller.

I haven't looked at any film on Brantley, just read reports that haven't been positive on him at NT. However youth is on his side, and a coaching staff that specializes at his position so that is a plus. I could come around on Jones, but I'm expecting fuller who was a strong 2nd round projection -- to step up this year.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.Haason Reddick ilb , 2.Carlos Watkins DT 3.Adam Sheheen TE 4.Demarcus Walker de/olb 4.Josh Reynolds WR 5.Josh Topu NT 6.Montae Nicolson 6,3 safety 6.Ethan Cooper OG 7.Treston Decoud 6,3 CB 7,DeAgelo Henderson 5,8 210 speed back multi use back this is a solid draft based on speed size and and each player is not limited to one postion example draft og cooper he can play ot og or c

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol your first 3 picks is a dream no way they slide to our picks in those rounds Foster may get to our 17 but doubtful and Robert Davis is going to go alittle earlier
some latest mock have foster and reddick 19-31 range in first rd

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't looked at any film on Brantley, just read reports that haven't been positive on him at NT. However youth is on his side, and a coaching staff that specializes at his position so that is a plus. I could come around on Jones, but I'm expecting fuller who was a strong 2nd round projection -- to step up this year.
you can play brantly at nt or le or re on any giving snaps this how tomsula and manusuck philsophey 6 dlineman that can play all ALL postions on line to create a good to great rotion

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watkins and topu in are rotation of mcgee mclain ziggy hood lanier not to shabby i think all these players can make are team .. cb decoud can play FS and CB bottomline is if i was the GM draft guy i would draft players that are not limited to 1 postion and are willing to move around

Last edited:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair enough on brantley. I'd like us to develop our own NT.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad. I recognize quite a few of those names and almost put a couple.

I think Watkins is high and possibly a poor fit.
Walker is a man without a position on this team.
Topuo is just fat from what I read, definitely not in the 5th.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.Haason Reddick ilb , 2.Carlos Watkins DT 3.Adam Sheheen TE 4.Demarcus Walker de/olb 4.Josh Reynolds WR 5.Josh Topu NT 6.Montae Nicolson 6,3 safety 6.Ethan Cooper OG 7.Treston Decoud 6,3 CB 7,DeAgelo Henderson 5,8 210 speed back multi use back this is a solid draft based on speed size and and each player is not limited to one postion example draft og cooper he can play ot og or c

Based on your explanation, I'll refrain from some of my criticism, and give you a positive grade.
Reddick should be a pro-bowler his 3rd season, Watkins should be a good pick and while Shaheen may be a reach in the 3rd, I do believe he will be a gem in this offense we can develop. Topou is the ideal size for a NT, so maybe he overachieves. Based on your logic, if we keep failing in this 3-4, you've put the next DC in a good position to have some 43 talent

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad. I recognize quite a few of those names and almost put a couple.

I think Watkins is high and possibly a poor fit.
Walker is a man without a position on this team.
Topuo is just fat from what I read, definitely not in the 5th.
i think watkins can add a new elimate to the dline i think he can play all 3 postions has a run stuffer walker would be pass rusher depth

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now
I read he is a day 3 guy.
now if skins sign brown i would think ilb in the first would not happen so if skins sign brown it would mean brantly,rb cook mcraffey i would think

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where do u guys get your mocks from? or do u just pick guys and what rounds you want them in. just curious

I used a mock draft simulator and admit to knowing something about the first 4 guys I picked. After that I was picking on how high the guys were ranked that were left in the draft and positions of need or where they could use more depth. My last pick was Garrett Sickels and picked him because he went to PSU. Scientific huh?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which mock draft simulator can u provide a link, a lot that i try are bs or u have to do EVERY team