• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock Draft Chat

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm out for the next draft. Busy couple weeks coming up.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind teaming up but prefer to draft my own team. Nos, on the other hand, loves getting double teamed even triple teamed...
I actually prefer my own as well but Hall and me will collab on some. If you didn't draft guys like Darren Sharper and have a tag line of "Finger Poppin Dat Asshole" we'd probably invite you to our coGM parties sometime...but quite frankly that makes me a little nervous!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually prefer my own as well but Hall and me will collab on some. If you didn't draft guys like Darren Sharper and have a tag line of "Finger Poppin Dat Asshole" we'd probably invite you to our coGM parties sometime...but quite frankly that makes me a little nervous!
We actually do some partner drafts sometimes, but I think that has been mentioned before. We are probably due for one. They are pretty fun and we get creative with how the partners are chosen. Sometimes, it is as simple as you go into the entire draft knowing who your partner will be. Sometimes, partners are announced midway through the draft and you have to combine teams on the fly and figure out how you are going to finish putting it together.

I enjoy doing them, since you get to bounce ideas back and forth as far as how you want to put a team together. You also have someone to share your pain when you get sniped the pick before EVERY SINGLE ROUND!!! Plus, they tend to go a little quicker because if one person gets caught up with life shit, it is possible that their partner is around and they have discussed their next pick already. Of course, it could be slowed down if they haven't discussed it already and you have an indecisive partner...

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually do some partner drafts sometimes, but I think that has been mentioned before. We are probably due for one. They are pretty fun and we get creative with how the partners are chosen. Sometimes, it is as simple as you go into the entire draft knowing who your partner will be. Sometimes, partners are announced midway through the draft and you have to combine teams on the fly and figure out how you are going to finish putting it together.

I enjoy doing them, since you get to bounce ideas back and forth as far as how you want to put a team together. You also have someone to share your pain when you get sniped the pick before EVERY SINGLE ROUND!!! Plus, they tend to go a little quicker because if one person gets caught up with life shit, it is possible that their partner is around and they have discussed their next pick already. Of course, it could be slowed down if they haven't discussed it already and you have an indecisive partner...
Yeah I agree on all of that. The finding out your partner halfway thru and combining teams is pretty interesting!! Enjoying this group so far for sure and getting some great new ideas...hopefu hop that will be reciprocal as well

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree on all of that. The finding out your partner halfway thru and combining teams is pretty interesting!! Enjoying this group so far for sure and getting some great new ideas...hopefu hop that will be reciprocal as well
Meh... you newbies are OK...

;)

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I partnered with DJ once - he drafted the first half and used all the cap and I drafted the second and got to watch the team lose ;)

(he had to drop out - I was just nice enough to pick the team up for him).

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I partnered with DJ once - he drafted the first half and used all the cap and I drafted the second and got to watch the team lose ;)

(he had to drop out - I was just nice enough to pick the team up for him).
He HAD TO drop out?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So baseball...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so here we go.

Players...
All players who are in the HOF whos career began prior to 1933 will cost $25
All players who are not in the HOF whos career began prior to 1933 are NOT ELIGIBLE
Players whos career began between 1933 - 2000 will cost $1 for every all star game appearance
Players whos career began between 1933 - 2000 who are in the HOF will cost an addition $5
Players whos career began between 2001 - 2016 are not eligible
Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens & Alex Rodriguez will cost $25
George Herman Ruth will cost $40

The Salary Cap is $200

You will draft 24 players.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts??

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so here we go.

Players...
All players who are in the HOF whos career began prior to 1933 will cost $25
All players who are not in the HOF whos career began prior to 1933 are NOT ELIGIBLE
Players whos career began between 1933 - 2000 will cost $1 for every all star game appearance
Players whos career began between 1933 - 2000 who are in the HOF will cost an addition $5
Players whos career began between 2001 - 2016 are not eligible
Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens & Alex Rodriguez will cost $25
George Herman Ruth will cost $40

The Salary Cap is $200

You will draft 24 players.

I’m down. Walter $40 too?