• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MNF SEA @ WFTN

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks can still play spoiler in the division. in fact I hope they do!

its going to be a hella off season for y'all. i'll be watching with interest
There's a chance they can. The defense has been playing well despite being on the field what seems like 40 minutes out of the 60 but the offense is broken with the running game pretty much dead and Russ not looking like the old Russ. We'll see what happens.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a chance they can. The defense has been playing well despite being on the field what seems like 40 minutes out of the 60 but the offense is broken with the running game pretty much dead and Russ not looking like the old Russ. We'll see what happens.
Yeah, the T.O.P. and 3rd down conversions are killing them. The defense can't get off the field and the offense can't sustain drives.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is expected to have a lot of cap next year. That bodes well.
However, no 1st rounder hurts.

Follow the NE blueprint. Many years with no 1st round pick or picking very late.
This past year find those needed pieces in FA. NEs draft last year cleaned up. Not sure you'll have that success unless you find some mid to late round gems.

Do the Hawks need/plan to find a new QB, coach and or GM? That's not going to help their cause. They have a lot of UFA at the end of the year. Most of the RBs if I'm not mistaken?
Going to be hard to plug all those holes. Especially if RW leaves. No way can they let that happen. Will be interesting to see if Paul Allen's daughter has anything to say about it? Will JS fire himself? Fire PC? Trade RW?

Lots and lots of questions.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the T.O.P. and 3rd down conversions are killing them. The defense can't get off the field and the offense can't sustain drives.
It's bad and that's the amazing thing is the defense is playing well but damn these guys could use a break throughout the game.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is expected to have a lot of cap next year. That bodes well.
However, no 1st rounder hurts.

Follow the NE blueprint. Many years with no 1st round pick or picking very late.
This past year find those needed pieces in FA. NEs draft last year cleaned up. Not sure you'll have that success unless you find some mid to late round gems.

Do the Hawks need/plan to find a new QB, coach and or GM? That's not going to help their cause. They have a lot of UFA at the end of the year. Most of the RBs if I'm not mistaken?
Going to be hard to plug all those holes. Especially if RW leaves. No way can they let that happen. Will be interesting to see if Paul Allen's daughter has anything to say about it? Will JS fire himself? Fire PC? Trade RW?

Lots and lots of questions.
Not having a first sucks but I can't dwell on the past. We'll have a high 2nd rounder if done correctly should slot right in to start on which ever hole they fill. I hope they take BA for mid round guys especially a RB. Gems would be nice but that's a tough find.

I'm on the train of keeping Russ. He's top 5 when healthy and drafting a QB is of course hit or miss. I don't want to be what cinncy was for all those years with bad QB play.

PC needs to go. Amazing job he did but his scheme has become out of date. Plus he has final say on the draft/roster so it would be nice for JS to have control of the draft and see what he can do.

You're right, lots of question going into the off season.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's bad and that's the amazing thing is the defense is playing well but damn these guys could use a break throughout the game.
As I think about all those single digit and 1 possession games the last few years, it seems the team has rarely had both sides of the ball playing well at the same time. When the offense os clicking and lighting it up, the defense is giving up huge plays right back amd when the defense is playing well, Russ and the offense look like they are running in mud. There's been a few outliers here and there (the opener in Indy this season was good) but it really has been one or the other, it seems.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I think about all those single digit and 1 possession games the last few years, it seems the team has rarely had both sides of the ball playing well at the same time. When the offense os clicking and lighting it up, the defense is giving up huge plays right back amd when the defense is playing well, Russ and the offense look like they are running in mud. There's been a few outliers here and there (the opener in Indy this season was good) but it really has been one or the other, it seems.
It is quite strange how that has happened the last couple of years and I can't explain it. At least this year we're not rooting a fools gold team and we know they just flat out stink.