• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MNF SEA @ WFTN

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who broke Russel Wilson?

Ciara.

Just like Tiger sucked after getting his mojo cut off, Russ was never the same after he got rid of crazy eyes:

gf2_1.jpg

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on how he finishes the year. Russ is a scrambling QB who has clearly lost a step. With that threat diminished, he wont demand as much.

Russ is still top 10 QB in the league and QBs now playing longer. Would easily get a 1st rounder + other draft picks or players and actually believe would be 2 1st round picks at a minimum. Jets earlier this year got 2nd, 4th and 6th for Sam Darnold.

There are at least 10 teams around the league do not have "franchise QB" or recent draft pick trying to develop into the "franchise QB".

QB is easily the most important position on the field.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle isn't technically eliminated yet so they have a lot to play for as well. If RW finger is 100% or close I see a more pass happy offense from Seattle tonight? Especially with all the injuries at RB. More so than normal, a lot is on RW shoulders tonight.
Talk about bombing out. You're right about being on Russ's shoulders and he missed on some easy passes and over looked guys wide open and went for the HR hit. It's either his finger isn't 100%, his head is way up in the clouds with so much off field stuff he's doing or both.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Niner fan, I hope Wilson continues to stink for at least one more week. We're in position for a playoff spot and Wilson always seems to beat us by pulling some miracle play out of his a$$.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Niner fan, I hope Wilson continues to stink for at least one more week. We're in position for a playoff spot and Wilson always seems to beat us by pulling some miracle play out of his a$$.
With the way things are going I expect a hard fought game and I give the Seahawks a small chance of winning.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way things are going I expect a hard fought game and I give the Seahawks a small chance of winning.

Jets are Lovin that...what is it today? the 4th overall?

I wanted Adams so bad in Dallas being a Dallas kid and all, BOY, Am I glad that didn't happen, and we still need average safety play.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning on and off the field :yes:

They'll always be known as the Redskins.... I said it in your forum, I would not want any team to beat Seattle and shut down their playoff dreams other than the Skins..... Snyder IMO is a hero... just basically gave a HUGE middle finger to all the PC/SJW douches in this Country with what he did... and stood by it.. I've been rooting (subtly, I mean, I still want my Hawks to win) ever since.... Go SKINS! And for the left media and left 'do gooders', take the Washington Redskins merch and pound it up your ass!

okay I'm calm.... *chugs bottle of BP medicine*..... it's fine... it's.... *beats chest*... we're fine here.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a rumor about that the name is gonna be the Commanders...:tsk::puke:

I pray it isn't so... I can see it now.. "the commies" :L

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets are Lovin that...what is it today? the 4th overall?

I wanted Adams so bad in Dallas being a Dallas kid and all, BOY, Am I glad that didn't happen, and we still need average safety play.
Of all years to suck ass Seattle doesn't have a first. Oh well, can only move forward knowing at least they'll have a high 2nd rounder that should be able to start. I'm not done with Adams yet. Norton should be getting canned so hopefully the next DC knows how to use Adams abilities.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man! Playoff race is done so just gonna ride out the rest of the season and see what changes the off season brings. Weird saying that a week after Thanksgiving.
Hawks can still play spoiler in the division. in fact I hope they do!

its going to be a hella off season for y'all. i'll be watching with interest