• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLS is now 3rd in attendance avg., passing the NBA.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might as well have, there are a grand total of 3 rookies currently in the game. I have no idea how the rookie/sophomore challenge works. (one of the 3 is your my player you create...)

Really? Damn. I was debating whether or not to get it. I haven't bought an NBA game for some time now and have been kind of wanting to.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, get it, it's a great game. I just lol @ people who don't beat out ricky rubio for ROY in my player...

I walk through the Student Center everyday on campus and see people playing it all the time. It looks bad ass. I just got a 20% coupon for a used game at Gamestop.
Maybe I should go see if they have any yet. They probably do. There's always a few people that buy new release games and sell them back rather quickly.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LOL @ Rubio.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I walk through the Student Center everyday on campus and see people playing it all the time. It looks bad ass. I just got a 20% coupon for a used game at Gamestop.
Maybe I should go see if they have any yet. They probably do. There's always a few people that buy new release games and sell them back rather quickly.

And LOL @ Rubio.

It's honestly the best sports game I've ever played. It's extremely realistic and fluid. The only issue is in my player mode the AI makes some pretty questionable decisions. (Like dwight howard going coast to coast for the layup)