• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB National League Draft : CHAT

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I like Fems draft order idea to do at least at somepoint.

Let Nos random draft order actually be the order in which we can choose where we want to pick. Would be fun change up.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted WLK again

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly feel the NBA finals is rigged so they could extend the series. They new if they suspended Green for 1 game and that game at GS would result in a win for Cavs making it 3-2. Then it would go to Cleveland so they could tie the series at 3 each sending it to a game 7. Game 7's equal more money for everyone. The calls in game 6 were directed mainly at the Warriors and especially at Curry. Green played hesitant because he didn't want to be kicked out of game 7 and that effected his normal play. The refs made it clear who they wanted in foul trouble and which team they were told to advance. Now take away the questionable calls against the Warriors the Cavs did put on a show and won that game. However I don't see the Cavaliers being that good and I don't see the Warriors being that bad from the 14pt difference in score was worse. Once again the Cavs were the better team last night despite the calls but there were so many factors going into it. 1) Warriors knew they still have game 7 at home 2) Green played hesitant and wont in game 7 3) etcetera

I see Warriors winning game 7 because its at their house with Green who wont be foul/suspension shy. He and the rest of the Warriors will come out firing. Now if the game was played in Cleveland I feel it would be a closer game but its not and that why I predict Warriors 110 Cavaliers 99.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly feel the NBA finals is rigged so they could extend the series. They new if they suspended Green for 1 game and that game at GS would result in a win for Cavs making it 3-2. Then it would go to Cleveland so they could tie the series at 3 each sending it to a game 7. Game 7's equal more money for everyone. The calls in game 6 were directed mainly at the Warriors and especially at Curry. Green played hesitant because he didn't want to be kicked out of game 7 and that effected his normal play. The refs made it clear who they wanted in foul trouble and which team they were told to advance. Now take away the questionable calls against the Warriors the Cavs did put on a show and won that game. However I don't see the Cavaliers being that good and I don't see the Warriors being that bad from the 14pt difference in score was worse. Once again the Cavs were the better team last night despite the calls but there were so many factors going into it. 1) Warriors knew they still have game 7 at home 2) Green played hesitant and wont in game 7 3) etcetera

I see Warriors winning game 7 because its at their house with Green who wont be foul/suspension shy. He and the rest of the Warriors will come out firing. Now if the game was played in Cleveland I feel it would be a closer game but its not and that why I predict Warriors 110 Cavaliers 99.

Yeah the NBA totally made the best player on earth dominate and shit on the Warriors. They must have made the hoop 5 inches wider just for the Cavs. You can't actually think this.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the NBA totally made the best player on earth dominate and shit on the Warriors. You can't actually think this

I think its possible. Just like I think its possible my Wizards will make the finals in my life time.

Peja > Baylor

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its possible. Just like I think its possible my Wizards will make the finals in my life time.

Peja > Baylor

No offense was meant but you honestly just hit on my most annoying sports argument ever. I don't like what happened so it must be rigged! The Cavs were up over 10 95 percent of the game how the hell was it rigged?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense was meant but you honestly just hit on my most annoying sports argument ever. I don't like what happened so it must be rigged! The Cavs were up over 10 95 percent of the game how the hell was it rigged?

I posted take away the bad calls the Cavs did play a better game. They were the most dominate team yesterday. However I don't think this series would be going to a game 7 if Green wasn't suspended for game 5.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted take away the bad calls the Cavs did play a better game. They were the most dominate team yesterday. However I don't think this series would be going to a game 7 if Green wasn't suspended for game 5.

Well prephaps he should havd laid off the nut tapping :suds:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Green suspension was over due and too lenient. He punched or kicked balls 4 different times. I don't care if he was provoked, that loud mouth prick invites it by being a known loud mouth whiny bitch. Green is the ultimate piece of shit, I can't remember disliking any player as much as I dislike that dude.

Think about what is happening with this, that Jackass frequently goes after a players balls, and somehow he is the victim? If they did not suspend him, or deferred it to next year they would basically be green lighting that little shit, He would know that there would be no true consequences for his actions.

If we played a pick up game of basketball and I punched you in the balls 4 times and was told not to come back next week am I a victim there?

Fuck Draymond Green, and fuck the entire Warriors team for having him on the team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green suspension was over due and too lenient. He punched or kicked balls 4 different times. I don't care if he was provoked, that loud mouth prick invites it by being a known loud mouth whiny bitch. Green is the ultimate piece of shit, I can't remember disliking any player as much as I dislike that dude.

Think about what is happening with this, that Jackass frequently goes after a players balls, and somehow he is the victim? If they did not suspend him, or deferred it to next year they would basically be green lighting that little shit, He would know that there would be no true consequences for his actions.

If we played a pick up game of basketball and I punched you in the balls 4 times and was told not to come back next week am I a victim there?

Fuck Draymond Green, and fuck the entire Warriors team for having him on the team.

I agree, it is one thing if you go after a man's junk once accidently but if you repeatedly do it to multiple players you are a piece of shit. He deserved everything that happened to him and it's his own fault.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk has been texted

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One thing that I'm still not clear on, are you a Draymond Green fan?

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if you watch the video I totally believe Steph hit that dude intentionally for blatantly taunting him by waving at him. If it was JR Smith I believe he's suspended.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if you watch the video I totally believe Steph hit that dude intentionally for blatantly taunting him by waving at him. If it was JR Smith I believe he's suspended.

First pass Curry missed all game. He was throwing at scoring table he said

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it must be true then? Just seems like an awfully big coincidence to me.

The guy who he hit is the Cavs owners son from what I read. Curry tried to apologize after the game but they left after the game. Not taking sides just relaying what I read on ESPN.