• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fell asleep on the couch. My daughter farted on my head and ran away laughing that I smelled her butt. Sometimes I worry I am parenting poorly, then this happens and I no longer worry. I am fucking crushing it

My daughter also thinks farts are hilarious. My wife hates it. Obviously I'm the better parent.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this was his plan all along. Grab the BPA, then decide who has the most value and downgrade in the lineup to buy some pitching. I just don't like to rely on trading. Puts added pressure to make a deal.
Overload inter changeable pieces pieces. Build for trades later was the plan. Im still open for more trading tbh

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter also thinks farts are hilarious. My wife hates it. Obviously I'm the better parent.

My son has a minion fart gun which I bought him 2yrs ago still a favorite toy for everyone but the ex. I let him play with it more now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deadball era players have been drafted consistently throughout the draft. Where is the lack of respect? We all obviously have different opinions
Number of times folks have mentioned not knowing various players. That is a lack of respect when those players are HOFers who set alltime marks before their retirement.

Imo, when someone is drafted that you aren't up to speed on, thinking it's a bad pick isn't the first reaction that should happen.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number of times folks have mentioned not knowing various players. That is a lack of respect when those players are HOFers who set alltime marks before their retirement.

Imo, when someone is drafted that you aren't up to speed on, thinking it's a bad pick isn't the first reaction that should happen.

I didn't know Hughie Jennings honestly...Ross Barnes I heard the name but just bc as everyone already know...he used to live next door. But before I started doing these drafts I didn't have a great appreciation for a lot of older players but really I just didn't know much about them. These drafts really opened up my knowledge but Bill Russell is still an overrated POS.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Hughie Jennings honestly...Ross Barnes I heard the name but just bc as everyone already know...he used to live next door. But before I started doing these drafts I didn't have a great appreciation for a lot of older players but really I just didn't know much about them. These drafts really opened up my knowledge but Bill Russell is still an overrated POS.
My favorite thing about these mocks has been gaining knowledge and perspective.

But I'm still not sure who I'd take first, Old or Young Tom Morris.

Ross Barnes still tops my Power Rankings, of your neighbors.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nope, Stoke has taught me the importance of player/managers, got me one of those in George Sisler now. Unlike Stoke's, my guy actually lead the league in HR, SB and average instead of HBP.