• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB All Star Salary Cap Draft: CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His girlfriend got him into the show but I wonder what his boyfriend thinks about him watching that crap.

I think he is jealous he isnt sitting next to him watching it with him

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's turn was it to watch Tlance tonight? I know it wasn't mine.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You keep saying it's not your turn maybe we do need to come up with a duty roster. I've had your pick copied and ready to paste for past 4 hours. Sorry man for the delays today. How's the family and house doing?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still no power, but the electric company is outside chopping up that tree and hope to have power restored by midnight. We went to dinner at my restaurant and I got to charge my phone for a little, but it is getting low again.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still no power, but the electric company is outside chopping up that tree and hope to have power restored by midnight. We went to dinner at my restaurant and I got to charge my phone for a little, but it is getting low again.

Well glad your family got a warm dinner and hope power comes back on soon. Nos and I have your list (sent him your 2 players in case I logged off) so if Tlance picks before Wednesday we will post your pick. :suds:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whose turn was it to watch Femur tonight? I know it wasn't mine :D

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance who was just online then once he got OTC disappeared. Shane what you think about James Franklin?

I havent followed all that recently. Just ready for the season. Do you mean as a head coach?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you had Femur's pick?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you had Femur's pick?

I do and posted it. I waited because he was just online and sometimes people like to post their own picks or if they are like me they change their minds every 5min on who to take so I gave him a couple of minutes and no response so I posted it great pick. Now uk is OTC and texted.

About Franklin I was talking about him as HC? Not sure what other stuff your talking about. Was pissed when Meyers went to Buckeyes because I knew that would make them a very tough team for years to come and I was Unfortuntantly right. However something also rubbed me the wrong way on the Florida to OSU switch. Thought it was a little weird how end of his Florida days they were under investigation and then he suddenly had heart problems causing him to quit. Then he magically gets healed at OSU and hasn't had any health scares (knocking on wood). Tressel was a hell of a coach and 1 little violation and they fired him because they new Meyers was their man. Mr. Vest was amazing coach and I don't like how they handled the situation but in the end it worked well for OSU. The dumbest coach firing I think was Nebraska firing Bo Pelini when the first I think 7 seasons he coached they went 9+ wins. No other coach has done that except Saban. Then you hire a no name guy IMO and win 5 games. My input on Franklin A+++ great recruiter but coaching I give him a C-. Now he fired his OC FINALLY and they are off restrictions which is huge because loss of scholarships kills depth in college football. Penn State is a medicore team tier 2 team. They don't have the talent to beat the OSU, Michigan, MSU but better then the rest. Next 2 seasons will be the deciding factor for Franklin and his coaching ability. Landing top recruits means absolutely nothing if can't coach them to their abilities.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Shane has been texted and will be picking soon.
2) Wikipedia says Lindy McDaniel played in 2 all stars is this another one where it was the same year? If so Femur is correct he is only $1m.
3) Logging off, you gents have a great night. Nos I hope you enjoyed your Bon Bons and tv show. Don't forge to take out your hair curlers before bed.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do and posted it. I waited because he was just online and sometimes people like to post their own picks or if they are like me they change their minds every 5min on who to take so I gave him a couple of minutes and no response so I posted it great pick. Now uk is OTC and texted.

About Franklin I was talking about him as HC? Not sure what other stuff your talking about. Was pissed when Meyers went to Buckeyes because I knew that would make them a very tough team for years to come and I was Unfortuntantly right. However something also rubbed me the wrong way on the Florida to OSU switch. Thought it was a little weird how end of his Florida days they were under investigation and then he suddenly had heart problems causing him to quit. Then he magically gets healed at OSU and hasn't had any health scares (knocking on wood). Tressel was a hell of a coach and 1 little violation and they fired him because they new Meyers was their man. Mr. Vest was amazing coach and I don't like how they handled the situation but in the end it worked well for OSU. The dumbest coach firing I think was Nebraska firing Bo Pelini when the first I think 7 seasons he coached they went 9+ wins. No other coach has done that except Saban. Then you hire a no name guy IMO and win 5 games. My input on Franklin A+++ great recruiter but coaching I give him a C-. Now he fired his OC FINALLY and they are off restrictions which is huge because loss of scholarships kills depth in college football. Penn State is a medicore team tier 2 team. They don't have the talent to beat the OSU, Michigan, MSU but better then the rest. Next 2 seasons will be the deciding factor for Franklin and his coaching ability. Landing top recruits means absolutely nothing if can't coach them to their abilities.

Yeah Meyer did leave Florida and was sketchy about it but I saw an interview or video where he talks about the anxiety when he was at Florida. His wife was basically saying he abandoned his family bc he was working night and day and was literally obsessed/perfectonist. Once he won that 2nd NC at Florida it was too much stress and he said it got to the point winning wasn't fun bc it was NC or bust. So I know it was a coincidence but ge said he felt he had to do it. Once the Ohio St came open he felt it was a huge opportunity to start over and he grew up in Ohio and rooted for the Buckeyes growing up.

Franklin is a great recruiter but I dont know about his coaching. This year will test him, if not he might be gone. I think he has done a pretty good job but he is expected to do more will that recruiter. This would be the year bc Ohio St has talent but their team is very young.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Meyer did leave Florida and was sketchy about it but I saw an interview or video where he talks about the anxiety when he was at Florida. His wife was basically saying he abandoned his family bc he was working night and day and was literally obsessed/perfectonist. Once he won that 2nd NC at Florida it was too much stress and he said it got to the point winning wasn't fun bc it was NC or bust. So I know it was a coincidence but ge said he felt he had to do it. Once the Ohio St came open he felt it was a huge opportunity to start over and he grew up in Ohio and rooted for the Buckeyes growing up.

Franklin is a great recruiter but I dont know about his coaching. This year will test him, if not he might be gone. I think he has done a pretty good job but he is expected to do more will that recruiter. This would be the year bc Ohio St has talent but their team is very young.

I call BS on his health because he would still be having that anxiety at OSU. All coaches work long hours and nothing as changed except he is now at OSU. My theory is he knew the university was under investigation and jumped ship before he got caught up in it. He pulled a Pete Carroll. Oh well in conclusion he is one of the top 10 coaches of all time I feel. Joe Paterno is top 3 :D (wearing my homer glasses)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call BS on his health because he would still be having that anxiety at OSU. All coaches work long hours and nothing as changed except he is now at OSU. My theory is he knew the university was under investigation and jumped ship before he got caught up in it. He pulled a Pete Carroll. Oh well in conclusion he is one of the top 10 coaches of all time I feel. Joe Paterno is top 3 :D (wearing my homer glasses)

Lol As long as Meyer stays out of trouble at Ohio St I am fine. I mean he already on a NC and a great chance at more with the way he recruits. This year will be a rebuilding year but so was the year he won it so I am being optimistic. They have the talent we will just see if it happens this year.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol As long as Meyer stays out of trouble at Ohio St I am fine. I mean he already on a NC and a great chance at more with the way he recruits. This year will be a rebuilding year but so was the year he won it so I am being optimistic. They have the talent we will just see if it happens this year.

One hell of a coach with a great staff plus talent players = another great year. I hope Michigan doesn't do as well as the experts are predicting because that would really make Michigan a contender for awhile. I hope Harbaugh gets sanctioned for his recruiting. He pushes the envelope on everything he does. God I hate his cocky attitude.