• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB All Star Salary Cap Draft: CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit damn shit! I grew up in a house where you don't go to the doctors unless the bone is sticking out... My wife makes me go get a check up and blood work... The check up went well no physical problems except that I'm a disgusting fat body that needs to lose weight which I already knew :noidea:... I called today for my blood work and she said I need to come back Tuesday and have more blood drawn... I can't imagine anything good coming from this... :tsk:

Let this be a lesson to you all... Don't go looking for shit cause you might find it...:L

I haven't had a single cavity since I stopped going to the dentist. :suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being with a nurse has pluses and minuses....no matter how big you are...she's seen bigger lol

I guess, for my advantage, she would have always always seen smaller?? I at least hope...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you might find it in time....

I joke too much when I get nervous, but my mom took my stepdad to the emergency room one day and they gave him a month... A week after that, she went home to get clothes because she was staying there... When she came back she didn't feel well, they checked her out and she was worse than him... She died 3 days after that, her liver shut down... You're right, it could be a good thing wrapped in bad news... :hope:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being with a nurse has pluses and minuses....no matter how big you are...she's seen bigger lol

She will take care of a 1000 patients but won't take care of her husband when he has a cold. Once they are off the clock don't expect and sympathy from them. My mom was a nurse and she ruined many many dinners with her stories so once I married Dana I set one rule that no shop will be spoken at the table. They have seen some nasty stuff. Like a month ago a lady came into the ER with a chainsaw that got caught into her hair and was going into her skull when the ladies friend was smart enough to unplug it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She will take care of a 1000 patients but won't take care of her husband when he has a cold. Once they are off the clock don't expect and sympathy from them. My mom was a nurse and she ruined many many dinners with her stories so once I married Dana I set one rule that no shop will be spoken at the table. They have seen some nasty stuff. Like a month ago a lady came into the ER with a chainsaw that got caught into her hair and was going into her skull when the ladies friend was smart enough to unplug it.

Who uses a chainsaw you gotta plug in? :noidea:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My current doctor is a mid 30's attractive woman, when she checks the boys I gotta close my eyes and think about baseball, poop, grandmas, maggots... Anything aside from the fact the guys are in this lovely ladies hands...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who uses a chainsaw you gotta plug in? :noidea:

This was what my wife said. She isn't a expert on the names of tools. How ever she is a expert on my tool. :suds: and yes Nos you also are a tool. :dhd:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My current doctor is a mid 30's attractive woman, when she checks the boys I gotta close my eyes and think about baseball, poop, grandmas, maggots... Anything aside from the fact the guys are in this lovely ladies hands...

does anyone else here call their boys by their SportsHoopla name??

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I joke too much when I get nervous, but my mom took my stepdad to the emergency room one day and they gave him a month... A week after that, she went home to get clothes because she was staying there... When she came back she didn't feel well, they checked her out and she was worse than him... She died 3 days after that, her liver shut down... You're right, it could be a good thing wrapped in bad news... :hope:
If it's bad news, it's better to know. I remember at my pro fight, I had to be tested for everything, HIV, Hep, all of it. I'd been married 10 years, so I was confident I was good, but when she was reading my results back, I gotta admit I puckered a little bit till I heard "negative" lol

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping it's something like I need a diet change and lay off the soda... I only drink water when I remember I haven't had any in a couple days... But we'll see soon enough, gotta go back on Tuesday... I'm hoping that the fact they didn't call me after last Thursday (I called them today) and they set me up for Tuesday means it's something smaller like that or at least not life threatening or they'd have called ASAP and/or want to see me now... :hope:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's bad news, it's better to know. I remember at my pro fight, I had to be tested for everything, HIV, Hep, all of it. I'd been married 10 years, so I was confident I was good, but when she was reading my results back, I gotta admit I puckered a little bit till I heard "negative" lol

You weren't pregnant as many times you got screwed over in voting? :D

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was what my wife said. She isn't a expert on the names of tools. How ever she is a expert on my tool. :suds: and yes Nos you also are a tool. :dhd:

I'm guessing it was more like a hedge cutter... I cant imagine an old lady with a chainsaw... :scratch:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a message from bolts, he said I can use the pick and he'd make it up with my 24th selection... :noidea:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had that in a physical, yeah you gotta concentrate hard lol... Had the opposite too. When I started with Aramark back in the day, they sent me for a physical, and when the dude at the clinic is giving me my physical, he started out like all the others I've had, hand on one side, cough, pulls his hand back and goes to the other side... Except this guy works his way across lol. I jumped back and am like, 'WTF Dude!', he plays it off as an accident. Of course the guys at the office have a big laugh later when they ask me about it, apparently the dude is a flamer and that's his standard technique:L

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had that in a physical, yeah you gotta concentrate hard lol... Had the opposite too. When I started with Aramark back in the day, they sent me for a physical, and when the dude at the clinic is giving me my physical, he started out like all the others I've had, hand on one side, cough, pulls his hand back and goes to the other side... Except this guy works his way across lol. I jumped back and am like, 'WTF Dude!', he plays it off as an accident. Of course the guys at the office have a big laugh later when they ask me about it, apparently the dude is a flamer and that's his standard technique:L

In the Army I went to the doctors and had to have a prostate exam. Luckily it was a decent looking female with small hands. However as I was bending over, 6 people walked in the room. They were interns and was thinking about becoming a Army Doctor. So now I have a audience while the doctor makes me her puppet.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, hey Bolts... Nos said something about taking your pick but I was against it... :bolt:
I knew I could trust you. That thief better give it back!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you still seeing said doctor? lolzzz