• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB 1977 Player Draft

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lean on hockey's side... It is the weekend. Most people have things to do. I logged in because I've been sick. On a normal weekend I don't go near a computer... And I don't have a smart phone...

Sorry about your recovery, but I can think of 100 better things to do in a lounge chair than making mock draft picks on a sports message board.... The first starts with p and rhymes with corn.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been on throughout the day, even checked in at halftime of the Seahawks game. Hopefullly we get 4 or more rounds done tomorrow.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lean on hockey's side... It is the weekend. Most people have things to do. I logged in because I've been sick. On a normal weekend I don't go near a computer... And I don't have a smart phone...

Sorry about your recovery, but I can think of 100 better things to do in a lounge chair than making mock draft picks on a sports message board.... The first starts with p and rhymes with corn.

I agree. Y'all can't really be mad at someone for not doing this mock draft when y'all clearly said we would only do it during the week and only had to pick during the weekend when we stopped in. Besides, it's a MOCK DRAFT, it's not like it actually means anything.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is total BS. I hope he is ok.

Hey, be cool and calm down, its the weekend its not the end of the world...take more vicodin.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about my previous post let me start again: I hope he is ok

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all are correct that it's no big deal that he didn't make a single pick during the weekend because you were told that their isn't any time slots on the weekends. I just got frustrated because this never happened in over 6months of doing mock drafts. I felt bad for you guys who were new and had to wait around in which now I realize it didn't bother you guys at all. I do take these "Mock Drafts" way to seriously but hey I'll see a doctor for my addiction one day. I appreciate everyone who as been doing these drafts with us because they are a lot of fun in my opinion and that's why I miss it on the weekends. Thanks again for participating and sorry for my lack of patients.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The champ is here!!!

The same champ who didn't want to defend his title in this draft boo boo. LOL welcome DJ how have you been?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, not much of a baseball guy. If it was football I would have been in on it.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you have surgery on?

My knee. I had meniscus surgery and they shaved some bone. Seems like most of the older posters on here have had the same type of surgery before. I guess it shows I am just getting older and more senile :L

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, not much of a baseball guy. If it was football I would have been in on it.

Weird that your not much of a baseball guy. What's that logo you have under your name that's LA is that not baseball :noidea: LOL.

I thought it was obvious from my posts and my mock draft picks that I don't know ANYTHING about sports but I still try to pretend I do and I keep doing mock drafts. Maybe one day I'll learn from the mock drafts what a 4-3 defense (I got that one now)is, what is a 1,2,3,4,5 position is, who can play NT but not DE, and what any rules are in hockey.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you get better. You have any Norco's or Vicodin?

Yes I got Vicodin and that's why you will see good calm posts "Thanks everyone for participating in these drafts. You guys really have been active and its been fun."

Then you will see posts where I am waiting for my next Vicodin (every 4hrs) and the pain is killing me posts- "This is total BS. I hope he is ok."

*I was addicted to prescribed pain meds for a couple of years then for the past 2.5yrs have been clean. Once I got scheduled the surgery I was worried about the meds taking over my life. I am lucky I have a wonderful wife who is a ER nurse and she has been basically handing out my meds when its been 4hrs and nothing more then whats prescribed then locks the pills up. It sounds bad but I appreciate her being cautious because it almost ruined my life before.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later, going to finish watching this game and crash. Gotta be up early.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I got Vicodin and that's why you will see good calm posts "Thanks everyone for participating in these drafts. You guys really have been active and its been fun."

Then you will see posts where I am waiting for my next Vicodin (every 4hrs) and the pain is killing me posts- "This is total BS. I hope he is ok."

*I was addicted to prescribed pain meds for a couple of years then for the past 2.5yrs have been clean. Once I got scheduled the surgery I was worried about the meds taking over my life. I am lucky I have a wonderful wife who is a ER nurse and she has been basically handing out my meds when its been 4hrs and nothing more then whats prescribed then locks the pills up. It sounds bad but I appreciate her being cautious because it almost ruined my life before.

Nurses rock. I have dated LVN's and RN's mainly.

I especially love role play night when she wants to be a naughty nurse. :pound:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nurses rock. I have dated LVN's and RN's mainly.

I especially love role play night when she wants to be a naughty nurse. :pound:

Damn my nurse must be lazy because we never done that before. I guess we should have done that before marriage LOL.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it was said we did not have a clock on the weekend but it was also said that we do draft during the weekend and if you are going to be away leave a list.

Because this means nothing to some doesn't mean it means nothing to everyone. If we are expected to be considerate of those who might be busy during the weekend let's also be considerate of those who enjoy these drafts and pay attention.

Hopefully hockey checks in sometime in the morning and we can get back into the swing of things.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it was said we did not have a clock on the weekend but it was also said that we do draft during the weekend and if you are going to be away leave a list.

Because this means nothing to some doesn't mean it means nothing to everyone. If we are expected to be considerate of those who might be busy during the weekend let's also be considerate of those who enjoy these drafts and pay attention.

Hopefully hockey checks in sometime in the morning and we can get back into the swing of things.

He has till 6pm before being skipped :L Lets hope he is okay, that he misunderstood the rules and thought we weren't drafting on the weekends and that he picks when he wakes up tomorrow.