• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mizzou Game Tonight

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the ringer today. Solid movie for a laugh

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT ON THE FREAKIN PLANET IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS. COUGAR, SJ76, CLAYTON, MUTIGERS, ETC. AFTER VITAMIKE SET UP A THREAD IN THE PENALTY BOX FOR THIS ENTIRE THREAD, YOU ASSHOLES CAN'T SEEM TO NOT GET IT. KNOCK THIS SHIT OFF AND GO TO THE APPROPRIATE THREAD PLACE TO VOICE YOUR OPINIONS AND NAME CALL ALL YOU WANT AND FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME DROP THE NAME CALLING.

AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO STARTED IT, IF I HAVE TO COME BACK AND TELL YA AGAIN I AM GOING TO CLEAR THE FREAKIN BOARD BECAUSE NOW I AM PISSED. NOW DO YA GET THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah: it's redonk. I got called a clown, retarded, and a troll. Yet I don't care.

There's an agenda for my head Retro. And it's quite pathetic.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell is the penalty box? Go Blues!!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have been trolling all year. You've been jealous of the Texans and Geno Smith. C'mon man.

Sorry but I'm still trying to figure out what the hell this means??? Lmao

:whistle:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on topic, the DT for Oklahoma St was really good. Calvin Barnett is his name I think. Mizzou couldn't move him out of the middle.

If for some reason the Rams have to move on from Langford, he would be a good fit in Round..3?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but I'm still trying to figure out what the hell this means??? Lmao

:whistle:
The earlier Bradford threads from the beginning of the year. They are still back there on the board I'm sure.

Everything is a bit different now because the Rams have the #2 pick. Surprised you aren't gung ho on any of these QB prospects. Bortles probably has a 66% chance of being better than Bradford.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been jealous of the Texans and Geno... I think not. :laugh3:

And Bortles has a 66% chance of being better than Bradford how? Lol. Because he hasn't faced a top defense at all. David Carr got exposed against USC and Bortles hasn't played any kind of D.

You can have Bortles. I like Bridgewater a little, even though he's barely played a good D and Marriota was the guy I wanted. Carr I like but none of them are bad ass at their position like Sammy Watkins is.

The QB I want is Taj Boyd in the 2nd to sit and learn, watch Bradford and come in if we need him.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been jealous of the Texans and Geno... I think not. :laugh3:

And Bortles has a 66% chance of being better than Bradford how? Lol. Because he hasn't faced a top defense at all. David Carr got exposed against USC and Bortles hasn't played any kind of D.

You can have Bortles. I like Bridgewater a little, even though he's barely played a good D and Marriota was the guy I wanted. Carr I like but none of them are bad ass at their position like Sammy Watkins is.

The QB I want is Taj Boyd in the 2nd to sit and learn, watch Bradford and come in if we need him.
Boyd is a total project so I would agree that he would need to sit and learn.

Bortles played South Carolina and played fairly well. Baylor was supposed to have an ok D but thats always hard to judge. He probably played as many good D's as any QB outside of the Pac 12.

Mariota still might come out but Im getting the feeling that playing for Oregon must have some really awesome perks because they convinced 2 of their other prospects to stay another year so that might be a hard sell.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Marriota comes out, I would be as happy as a little girl.

Boyd has the speed, arm to be an NFL QB. The Clemson offense has been one of the best in the country the past 3 years. Boyd whipped LSUs ass last year in that bowl game. Bortles in the 2nd sure, but he's a reach in the 1st and simply over-hyped and the hot item right now.

And yes, the ducks must have some kind of sex squad keeping these NFL players happy and convincing them to stay.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Marriota comes out, I would be as happy as a little girl.

Boyd has the speed, arm to be an NFL QB. The Clemson offense has been one of the best in the country the past 3 years. Boyd whipped LSUs ass last year in that bowl game.
Clemson has also had Dwayne Allen, Deandre Hopkins, Andre Ellington and Sammy Watkins. I'm not worried about his lack of height but itll be curious to see if he can make the transition to a Russell Wilson style of play that he'll need at the next level.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MtrCougar. The penalty box has two places. There is one at the bottom of the SportsHoopla page labeled with the same name where you can go and behave like a couple of 7 year-olds in a school yard. Vita has already set up a thread there for the Bradford-Clemens debate and you guys can start one to use any language you want.

The second is where I am going to send the lot of you on this thread if you don't heed my warning and that will be a two-week or maybe longer restricted status until you all get it through your thick heads of how to behave here. Capeeche? Once you complete the restricted time frame, you'll be permitted to return unless Hammer decides otherwise. It is your choice.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you retro. :peep:

And Clayton that's my point. Yes he had a bunch of studs, they left and Boyd still had a hell of a year. Studs every where on that Clemson team, why can't the QB be one of them. I'm sure he was one of the main leaders.

And no I'm not a big Clemson fan.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you retro. :peep:

And Clayton that's my point. Yes he had a bunch of studs, they left and Boyd still had a hell of a year. Studs every where on that Clemson team, why can't the QB be one of them. I'm sure he was one of the main leaders.

And no I'm not a big Clemson fan.
I honestly don't see him lasting past the Bengals in the first round now that Hundley decided to go back. Bridgewater, Bortles and Boyd are the 3 guys with the 'it' factor playing their best games against their best competition while still having arm talent.