• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mizzou Game Tonight

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundley just decided to stay in school making there 4 QBs at the top instead of 5.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! Thanks for the info mutigers.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bortles just declared. Would have liked to see him play here in Columbia next year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sj trolling Rams fans again. ssdd

I really don't like the prospect of getting another 1st round WR. WRs retain value later on in the draft like no other position. The Rams also traded up for Austin last year and could barely fit Bailey into the lineup and Bailey looks legit. We also know that Bradford likes to target Pettis and Givens and we still aren't sure with what we have with Givens or Quick. Also, if Cook isn't a top receiving target then he is a huge waste of cash.

Matthews makes a ton of sense if we don't retain Saffold especially considering Saffold is made of glass, might want tackle money and Long is going to be coming off an injury. Matthews and Bridgewater are the 2 players we should be looking at with the #2 pick imo

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now I see no one on the roster I trust as a long term tackle. Matthews would be my guy regardless of a trade.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever Clayton, if anyone is going to spit BS at me at least be able to take it back like a man. And I didn't call anyone anything.

Stop crying

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also know that Bradford likes to target Pettis and Givens and we still aren't sure with what we have with Givens or Quick.

Pettis, Givens, Quick.... Lolol. Good luck with that offense next year. Again. Let's just wait for Quick to press the magic button and Pettis to get more speed so he can get separation.. Givens is average. That's funny. Bailey is good. And he's barely played and we all still know that he needs to play. Is he a #1 WR?? No. But you've seen Quick drop how many balls and you think he still might come around?

Is it ok if I comment on your football post? Or am I trolling because you are wrong and you want to keep crying?

Hey "light bulb" ... Wouldn't be great to able to actually score some points on offense next year?

I'll wait for your "Bradford was having his best year" comment. Or more crying.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams couldn't trade back for some reason i wouldn't have a problem with the Rams taking Matthews IF he was pretty much a no miss tackle. but I'm not sold yet. I still have jason smith syndrome. something about these tackles that don't put their hand in the dirt and play in these college spread pass happy offenses that scare the crap out of me. he also had Johnny football running out of a lot of trouble back there. he isn't the prospect like a Matt Kalil was a couple years ago, and i don't care what his dad did. Fischer the #1pick last year struggled on the right side for KC this year. I pray for a trade back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever Clayton, if anyone is going to spit BS at me at least be able to take it back like a man. And I didn't call anyone anything.

Stop crying
Lets examine your post:

If you Mizzou peeps would have changed the channel and watched the orange bowl, you wouldn't be sayin shit. Are you all butt hurt because you weren't in the BCS?

The bold is a troll statement. You're retarded because we were obviously watching the game with our team in it instead of the game that didn't have our team in it that was playing at the same time.

You have been trolling all year. You've been jealous of the Texans and Geno Smith. C'mon man.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And IMHO, taking Matthews at #2 is a good pick.. But there are 5 very solid LTs in this draft. That position is deep and we have the 13th pick too so we could still get a good LT at 13.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he isn't the prospect like a Matt Kalil was a couple years ago, and i don't care what his dad did. Fischer the #1pick last year struggled on the right side for KC this year. I pray for a trade back.
It is odd to see Fisher and Joeckel struggle last year. Matthews is probably a better prospect than them but just a bit lower than Kalil.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is odd to see Fisher and Joeckel struggle last year. Matthews is probably a better prospect than them but just a bit lower than Kalil.

I just think the #1 pick for a RT tackle is hard to swallow... and thats wear Matthews will be playing for us if Long is good. right now Id rather the tackle at 13 or 26 and a guard in the second. Saffold was a second rd pick.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you Mizzou peeps would have changed the channel and watched the orange bowl, you wouldn't be sayin shit. Are you all butt hurt because you weren't in the BCS?

The bold is a troll statement. You're retarded because we were obviously watching the game with our team in it instead of the game that didn't have our team in it that was playing at the same time.

You have been trolling all year. You've been jealous of the Texans and Geno Smith. C'mon man.

My teenage sister doesn't exaggerate like you man. But whatever. Be dramatic. A bold troll statement. Lmao

If I don't agree with your opinion and point out your how wrong you are, I guess you just want to call people names, cry, and yell TROLL.

No worries.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think the #1 pick for a RT tackle is hard to swallow... and thats wear Matthews will be playing for us if Long is good. right now Id rather the tackle at 13 or 26 and a guard in the second. Saffold was a second rd pick.
And thats the rub: we don't really know what is going on with Long. I can't imagine the St Louis brass is going to be too confident with him long term but its not something we can know as fans

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My teenage sister doesn't exaggerate like you man. But whatever. Be dramatic. A bold troll statement. Lmao

If I don't agree with your opinion and point out your how wrong you are, I guess you just want to call people names, cry, and yell TROLL.

No worries.
What you stated wasn't opinion. It was meant as an insult. Just like everything else hence ssdd

no idea why the board mods let you get away with this kind of behavior

Last edited by a moderator:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you stated wasn't opinion. It was meant as an insult. Just like everything else hence ssdd

no idea why the board mods let you get away with this kind of behavior

im not going to cry if they pick Matthews. like i said i have Jason Smith syndrome lol. i just hope we can trade back a few spots and if Matthews is the pick ok. Just get another second rd pick at least to grab a Guard too.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton you sound like a ole lady who needs her driveway shoveled.. very butt hurt.

An insult to ask if you all were butt hurt because you didn't get into the BCS?? An insult... Lmao. Because someone said I was retarded.

Go tattle on me... You obviously have a nice little agenda and can't take a joke. Go cry to the mods.

Pathetically u are

Wow

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton you sound like a ole lady who needs her driveway shoveled.. very butt hurt.

An insult to ask if you all were butt hurt because you didn't get into the BCS?? An insult... Lmao. Because someone said I was retarded.

Go tattle on me... You obviously have a nice little agenda and can't take a joke. Go cry to the mods.

Pathetically u are

Wow
Yes, I called you retarded after you trolled me. You must get off trying to convince people 2 + 2 = 5.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less what you call me!!!! My feelings aren't hurt. I'm not going to cry.

It's football and sports talk. No one is insulting you. Just razzing you from time to time and busting your stones.. Guess you can't handle it. And I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm on here talking about guys we should draft. Been doing it for years.

Now go cry to the mods man. :clap:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suppose to say "special or challenged" i believe. lol