• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Minnesota Vikings (5-1) at Chicago Bears (1-6)

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as Cutler is, so is Jeffery.

That's pretty funny because he's been straight $ for my FF team, except for a few weeks this season, tonight being one of them.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it's located in SaSNATCHewan

Sounds like a place for a king :-)

PZO9217-Barbarian.jpg

Reactions: DJ

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford moves like an 80 year old man. He is the oldest 20 something I have ever seen.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hands trophy for a 4 - 2 - 1 record in week 8 to Sonny

tro.jpg

LOL They tied a pathetic AZ team that won't make the postseason and lost to an Aints team that won't make the postseason either.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a fact. You said it's tough for them to win games. What's the Packers excuse?

Yes the Hawks are so much better than the Packers that thy are 1/2 game better then them I admit that. But I a not
It's just a fact. You said it's tough for them to win games. What's the Packers excuse?

Again understanding what you read seems to be difficult. What I said was a general statement that is a team needs it's defense to score 2 TDs a game to win those games that it is hard to win that way.

Do you not agree with that statement?

I think you know what problems the Packers have been having it is not that hard to see and I actually admit they have problems, I thought they would lose to the Falcons. The major problems have been Rodgers being a bit off until the last few games but he has bounced back now. The other is what affects many teams is injuries and the next man needs to stand up. But when your top 3 D backs are out, both of your running backs, your tight end, your best linebacker, and 2 of your top 3 receivers it is hard to be as good as if all the starters were there. It was encouraging though yesterday with 8 starters out to see them hang with the Falcons in a close game I thought it would be worse.

I am guessing you may be at least 1/2 game worse if you were missing both running backs, 2 of your top 4 receivers, Graham your tight ends and then on D take out your top 3 D backs and your best linebacker.

Things are getting better though so that is good. Most cheeseheads were happy with yesterdays game even though it was a loss

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get #11 Treadwell's ass off the bench coach!!!!!!!

WTF you got to lose????

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way things currently look with the Packer O improved looking back to normal and the D will be getting players back. In looking at the future schedule with the last 9 games the only team I would pick them as underdogs would be the Eagles

I agree we should be favored in all but the Phil game. Hopefully Doug Peterson will make crappy play calls in the end of the game like he did vs Dal. I agree we will be favored in all those games. However I'm worried about Starks and Lacy returning and having our O go back to that trash run game. Rodgers is better with 5 wide and spreading the rock around. Mcmuffin says we have to run the ball a minimum of 20 times a game. I think you should only run during situations you believe it will be successful not just to run the ball. Our O-line is good enough to pass block so they don't need to worry about keeping teams honest especially since Rodgers is one of the better running QB's in the game.

D should improve but if Randall comes back and is still our #1 we are in for trouble. I think Gunter earned the #1 spot with what he did vs OBJ, Jeffery and Julio. Matthews has been playing injured all season so I'm glad we sat him for a week.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty odd challenge there.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the Hawks are so much better than the Packers that thy are 1/2 game better then them I admit that. But I a not

Again understanding what you read seems to be difficult. What I said was a general statement that is a team needs it's defense to score 2 TDs a game to win those games that it is hard to win that way.

Do you not agree with that statement?

I think you know what problems the Packers have been having it is not that hard to see and I actually admit they have problems, I thought they would lose to the Falcons. The major problems have been Rodgers being a bit off until the last few games but he has bounced back now. The other is what affects many teams is injuries and the next man needs to stand up. But when your top 3 D backs are out, both of your running backs, your tight end, your best linebacker, and 2 of your top 3 receivers it is hard to be as good as if all the starters were there. It was encouraging though yesterday with 8 starters out to see them hang with the Falcons in a close game I thought it would be worse.

I am guessing you may be at least 1/2 game worse if you were missing both running backs, 2 of your top 4 receivers, Graham your tight ends and then on D take out your top 3 D backs and your best linebacker.

Things are getting better though so that is good. Most cheeseheads were happy with yesterdays game even though it was a loss

Seahawks are also banged up. And the Vikings are dealing with some key injuries too.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks are also banged up. And the Vikings are dealing with some key injuries too.

yes indeed I just call it as I see it. This week I picked the Pack to lose, the Hawks to lose and the Vikes to lose. I have seen many of the Vikes games and never bought into the hype. The Pack gave them 4 turnovers and they won by 3. If the D does not get the turnovers or score a few TDS they wont win

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the most SportsHoopla cash you've ever had?

I think I got close to 10 grand once, and then blew it all on a Baylor game

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings have the personality of their head coach.... None.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JEFFREY GETS IT DONE!