• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mini camps are over players have free time for about 6 weeks, predict who will do dumb shit

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Now you can try to get back to naming a team with three better QBs. Three though, not one. You might be able to count, but you sure can't read the English language.
The Panthers have Cam Newton, Derek Anderson and Joe Webb
I will take my 1 over your 1 by a mile. I will take my 2 over your 2 by a half mile. The 3s - who knows and who cares

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take my 1 over your 1 by a mile. I will take my 2 over your 2 by a half mile. The 3s - who knows and who cares

Bingo. At least Anderson has won a couple games. And Newton is a stud.

Daniel and Wentz haven't done shit. And Bradford has been average at best.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think Joe Webb is better than the 2nd pick in the draft?????

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire Eagles roster could get caught doing blow and banging hookers on the Capitol steps, and it still wouldn't equal the dumb shit the Eagles front office did this offseason.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
You think Joe Webb is better than the 2nd pick in the draft?????
Read my statement. I said who knows and who cares when it comes to the 3rd QB. I doubt seriously your draft pick will stay 3rd on the depth chart regardless of what they are saying now

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Now you can try to get back to naming a team with three better QBs. Three though, not one. You might be able to count, but you sure can't read the English language.
The eagles have 0 good QBs. Pretty much as simple as that. Nobody who actually has a good QB would trade their 3 for Philly's 3, and it doesn't matter one bit who the other 2 are. If you cannot understand that, then you're a complete fool.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles have 0 good QBs. Pretty much as simple as that. Nobody who actually has a good QB would trade their 3 for Philly's 3, and it doesn't matter one bit who the other 2 are. If you cannot understand that, then you're a complete fool.

Agreed... They were going into this year with Sanchez, no one who's run Andy/Pederson's system, and that was it. Nothing was available to them that I liked either any better than what they have. Brock wasn't interested. I have no desire to pay Fitz to be 34 and decline. No desire for RGIII or giving up picks and money for Kaep. Cousins franchised, don't like Moore, Hoyer, Keenum, McCoy, Stanton. Henne. Weeden, Tarvaris. All guys with a lot of proof there that they are just average.

According to most rankings, Bradford and Chase were both in the top 5-7 of available free agents, and Wentz was the best or 2nd best QB prospect overall available. I am fine that they tried wherever they could to answer that, and Bradford's deal can be broken after this upcoming year. I am glad that having Sam and Chase didn't stop Philly from making a push for Wentz even if it then made one of those guys a worthless signing according to some.

Not enough faith in either Bradford or Chase to just say 1 of them was good enough before the door opened for Wentz, and not a big enough fan of both to say that having those two should hold Philly up from also targeting Wentz either.

Yeah the situation is not looking good, but a lot better than it was a few months ago, has potential for the future, and truly was the best they could do with what was available.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford will trap Carson Wentz in the showers and demand him to concede the starting job. Wentz will tell Bradford to F off and walk out. Bradford will take a swing at Wentz who will duck out of the way causing Bradford to tear both ACLs. Wentz will turn back for Bradford and bend down to pull him up.

However, Fletcher Cox spots them at the end of the hall and charges at them like from the movie Aliens, desperate and starving for food now that he has his big guaranteed contract. Bradford with all hope lost as he looks at the charging Cox pulls out a grenade from the nearby locker and says, "You always were an asshole, Wentz." and Wentz locks hands with Bradford over the grenade. The grenade explodes, killing all 3.

The void of contracts from Cox, Bradford, and Wentz actually cause Philly to re-think their stupidity and Philly wins the Super Bowl in 2019 after making smarter more logical signings.

View attachment 128632
Wait, there is a charging cox in the shower?

Are you sure this isn't a Penn State story?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed... They were going into this year with Sanchez, no one who's run Andy/Pederson's system, and that was it. Nothing was available to them that I liked either any better than what they have. Brock wasn't interested. I have no desire to pay Fitz to be 34 and decline. No desire for RGIII or giving up picks and money for Kaep. Cousins franchised, don't like Moore, Hoyer, Keenum, McCoy, Stanton. Henne. Weeden, Tarvaris. All guys with a lot of proof there that they are just average.

According to most rankings, Bradford and Chase were both in the top 5-7 of available free agents, and Wentz was the best or 2nd best QB prospect overall available. I am fine that they tried wherever they could to answer that, and Bradford's deal can be broken after this upcoming year. I am glad that having Sam and Chase didn't stop Philly from making a push for Wentz even if it then made one of those guys a worthless signing according to some.

Not enough faith in either Bradford or Chase to just say 1 of them was good enough before the door opened for Wentz, and not a big enough fan of both to say that having those two should hold Philly up from also targeting Wentz either.

Yeah the situation is not looking good, but a lot better than it was a few months ago, has potential for the future, and truly was the best they could do with what was available.
Exactly, just as all Hawks fans are glad signing Flynn in 2012 didn't stop Carroll from providing an opportunity for a rookie 3rd round 5'11" QB to compete and win the starting job and more or less put all that cash spent on Flynn to waste. Ballsy move but had to be done.

Bradford has been around long enough to have proven to be what it looks like he is -- an average to below average NFL starting QB. It's awfully tough to pull away from the pack if that's all you got at the most important position on the team, but I know you already know that.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford has been around long enough to have proven to be what it looks like he is -- an average to below average NFL starting QB. It's awfully tough to pull away from the pack if that's all you got at the most important position on the team, but I know you already know that.

Yeah last year running Chip Kelly's system really hurt the hope on Bradford, where it really was injuries for the most part. He was doing really well his last year in STL before he got hurt with nothing at all to throw to.

It just sucks cause every so often he has those games where you are just amazed at what he's doing just throwing the ball. No oddball scheme, just slinging it in tight windows on the money.

As little chance there is that he succeeds though, or even stays healthy, I'm fine with him this year over the other available guys.

And really your top FA potential QB's included Chase, probably only after Osweiler. Your top potential QB in the draft was Wentz or Goff. I can't argue against taking 2 of the 4 guys you think have the most potential that's available.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple Seahawks players test positive for Adderall.

Adderall:
Used For
  • Attention deficit disorder
  • Narcolepsy
  • Depression
  • Seahawks' playbook comprehension
  • Obesity

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buccaneers rookie shot, then detained by police in California

This is a worrisome time for NFL teams — the July 4 weekend when a handful of players historically get in trouble just a few weeks before training camps open.

Such might be the case for Tampa Bay Buccaneers rookie Dominique Robertson, an undrafted offensive guard out of Division II West Georgia, who reportedly was shot early Thursday morning and later detained by police, according toa report in the Press Enterprise.

9284a564f0310c227a3848d42afffd23.jpg
Undrafted rookie Dominique Robertson of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. (AP)

Robertson, 21, was hospitalized in Loma Linda, Calif. with gunshot wounds and was released Friday night. Riverside County sheriff’s deputies detained him for questioning, according to Robertson’s mother, but would not confirm his identity or why he was being questioned.

Robertson’s attorney, Zulu Ali, said his client was questioned without legal representation and that his client’s Sixth Amendment rights might have been violated.

“We just basically know that he was obviously a victim of a shooting and they came and they took him directly out of the hospital,” Ali said.

The extent of Robertson’s wounds were unclear. He told authorities he was shot outside an apartment complex, but police found no evidence of a crime and area residents reportedly heard no gunshots.

The Bucs responded to the incident with this statement:

One year ago, the Bucs learned that one of their players, C.J. Wilson, hadsuffered a fireworks-related injuryover July 4 weekend, like the New York Giants’ Jason Pierre-Paul had. Wilson since has retired from football.

Robertson transferred to West Georgia from Texas Tech in 2014 after two years at Riverside (Calif.) Community College. At West Georgia, Robertson was arrested in 2015 for felony obstruction and simple assault and battery. Although he was invited to the NFL scouting combine, Robertson was not picked in the 2016 draft.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Tuesday will be a busy day in the NFL world for information of player arrests and DUI's. Figure if they can make it through this weekend without any incident then good chance they make it to Camp with very few more incidents. So fingers crossed for no Bronco incidents this weekend. Thankfully Talib has been staying at or near the Broncos facility since his injury so no quick trips down to Dallas to get into more trouble.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Tuesday will be a busy day in the NFL world for information of player arrests and DUI's. Figure if they can make it through this weekend without any incident then good chance they make it to Camp with very few more incidents. So fingers crossed for no Bronco incidents this weekend. Thankfully Talib has been staying at or near the Broncos facility since his injury so no quick trips down to Dallas to get into more trouble.

Man, if you have to be grounded to the team facility to stay out of trouble while recovering from a gunshot wound you have major problems.