• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miles Austin to Eagles

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kentucky better get right for Wisconsin. The Badgers are a serious threat with the way they can shoot the ball.

I do think Duke is the best threat to upset Kentucky. Okafur is the X-factor, he may be the one guy who can offset Kentucky's size.
It's an interesting deal, Wisconsin is an even better shooting team than ND, but what they don't have are NBA guards like Grant that can break them down in space. That is also how ND's big man got his 20 points, on follows after the shot blockers converged. I think Wisconsin will have to get their looks through ball movement and screens, and I don't think they can throw the ball in the post.

Biggest worry about Wisconsin and Duke.....they are the two schools that have literally made the flop an art form

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$2 million plus is stealing money for Austin. Scary.. Now they have Miles Austin AND Riley Cooper lol

according to an article today the contract is $3.2 million plus $700,000 in incentives. Big time stealing!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was that person trying to tell me Riley Cooper was way better than Beasley??? By the way I know you believe in these PFF stats a lot more than I do so don't go knocking em now...

The Philadelphia Inquirer confirms Riley Cooper "isn't guaranteed a starting spot" after an abysmal 2014 season.

Cooper was PFF's No. 110-rated receiver last year, amongst 110 qualifiers. (That's dead last.) He only graded positively as a blocker. In two-tight end sets this season, the Eagles will have Brent Celek and Zach Ertz on the field with Jordan Matthews and first-round pick Nelson Agholor at wideout. As a No. 3 receiver, the Eagles should be willing to take their chances with Josh Huff, Miles Austin, or even undrafted rookie Devante Davis over Cooper at this point.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was that person trying to tell me Riley Cooper was way better than Beasley??? By the way I know you believe in these PFF stats a lot more than I do so don't go knocking em now...

The Philadelphia Inquirer confirms Riley Cooper "isn't guaranteed a starting spot" after an abysmal 2014 season.

Cooper was PFF's No. 110-rated receiver last year, amongst 110 qualifiers. (That's dead last.) He only graded positively as a blocker. In two-tight end sets this season, the Eagles will have Brent Celek and Zach Ertz on the field with Jordan Matthews and first-round pick Nelson Agholor at wideout. As a No. 3 receiver, the Eagles should be willing to take their chances with Josh Huff, Miles Austin, or even undrafted rookie Devante Davis over Cooper at this point.

He'll be around soon to say Cooper is better no matter what the stats state. You know your integrity will be questioned too. I expect you to be called lame or an ass. You might get called lame ass.